SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:48 pm

Realme wrote:Does  anyone have info on the Leah girl who was in the Bahamas picture??   (I think that was her name can't find the picture now)

RS has her bio. She lives in Denver and is Jewish.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:26 pm

Realme wrote:Does  anyone have info on the Leah girl who was in the Bahamas picture??   (I think that was her name can't find the picture now)

RS has some info on her. I checked out her vine and she gives a pretty tacky impersonation of Nicki Minaj in a sex position. She may be too raunchy for Ben but who knows how she's acting on the show. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:43 pm

She has a thread.

Leah Block

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Rolly wrote:Who is Joelle? Is she also called JoJo? Can you tell me anything about her? I didn't see her name on the contestant chart.
I will get the chart up soon Rolly.  All this came down today and haven't had a chance to post the new stuff yet. sorry.

No problem at all. I appreciate all that you do with the chart and it has to be impossible to keep up with as quickly as things can change around here. I see she is added now to the chart.... rock
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:20 pm

Rolly wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Rolly wrote:Who is Joelle? Is she also called JoJo? Can you tell me anything about her? I didn't see her name on the contestant chart.
I will get the chart up soon Rolly.  All this came down today and haven't had a chance to post the new stuff yet. sorry.

No problem at all. I appreciate all that you do with the chart and it has to be impossible to keep up with as quickly as things can change around here. I see she is added now to the chart.... rock
Aww, thanks Rolly. I will try to keep up now. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:44 am

Any sm sightings of our f9 yet?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:35 pm

None that I have seen yet, but today is a travel day so who knows. Likely the sightings will start tomorrow. no idea

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:37 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:None that I have seen yet, but today is a travel day so who knows.  Likely the sightings will start tomorrow.  no idea
AL - The Becca thread has a potential sighting if you want to head there ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:None that I have seen yet, but today is a travel day so who knows.  Likely the sightings will start tomorrow.  no idea
AL - The Becca thread has a potential sighting if you want to head there ?
thanks nd!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:53 am

Leah, Jen S, Jubilee and Haylee are all following @sampass on IG. Was she a contestant?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:50 am

breannalauren wrote: Leah, Jen S, Jubilee and Haylee are all following @sampass on IG. Was she a contestant?
She's not on the possible nor the confirmed list, but what we do know is that we can only account for 24 IF all the possible ones are there. So there is at least 1 and maybe even 3 more unaccounted for. Last season there was 25 to start, then one being Nick joined so if they were to match this season with that, the two returnee's of Becca and Amber would be the 2 extra's. Hope I am making sense??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:29 am

breannalauren wrote: Leah, Jen S, Jubilee and Haylee are all following @sampass on IG. Was she a contestant?

I think she was , since they all are following her. Prob someone who made it 1-2 episodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123