SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 59 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:55 am

I do feel like she's someone who would more than willing to pull an Andi (yelling at JP, for example) to get the lead. I don't know if people actually fell in love with Andi, they just kind of rooted for her after that and the other options sucked. This time, it seems like their F9 girls are all pretty solid (except for the twin, maybe) so I don't think it'll be Joelle. I'm still predicting either Lauren or Olivia for Bachelorette.

(JMO)

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by megaa Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:56 am

Drama-wise, I can see Jojo being a choice tptb would want.. but I just watched those clips and I'm already a little irritated. With how big SM is nowadays, I really think they're gonna have to choose a fan favorite.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:59 am

**************edited****************. She has an accent, where is she from? 

I'm confused. How is Ben Joelle's stepbrother? His mom is married to her dad? What is it..? 

I watched a bit of the video. It works now. Joelle seemed skeptical from the little I saw.. I don't think that's necessarily how she'd act on the bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:00 am

It's still VERY early. I remember during Chris's season, pre-season, everyone was talking about either Britt or Becca as the Bachelorette. Everyone had pretty much discounted Kaitlyn because of her wild SM. So, sometimes, someone who looks good on paper doesn't get the right edit or doesn't connect with viewers. It's really hard to say. I'm excited to see them in action!

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:28 am

eversotrue wrote:The mom has some bad plastic surgery... She has an accent, where is she from? 

I'm confused. How is Ben Joelle's stepbrother? His mom is married to her dad? What is it..? 

I watched a bit of the video. It works now. Joelle seemed skeptical from the little I saw.. I don't think that's necessarily how she'd act on the bachelor.

That mom duck lips are so distracting I couldn't concentrate much on Joelle. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:00 am

Who is Joelle? Is she also called JoJo? Can you tell me anything about her? I didn't see her name on the contestant chart.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:04 am

RS was wrong last season about Cupcake being one of the favorites to be the next Bachelor. IMO Cupcake was NEVER in the running. So I would take this opinion of his with a grain of salt

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:12 am

Rolly wrote:Who is Joelle? Is she also called JoJo? Can you tell me anything about her? I didn't see her name on the contestant chart.

She's on the previous page of this thread. According to RS she's a candidate for next bachelorette. Yes, her nickname is Jojo.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:13 am

Rolly wrote:Who is Joelle? Is she also called JoJo? Can you tell me anything about her? I didn't see her name on the contestant chart.

Go 1 page back.. CP provided a quick bio of her.

Speaking of contestant charts, is there one this season? I know we've had them in the past

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:43 am

Beagle wrote:

She's on the previous page of this thread. According to RS she's a candidate for next bachelorette. Yes, her nickname is Jojo.

Thanks sometimes I jump around so much between threads I miss some things. So is she on Ben's season (I thought I read that she may be a top contestant for Ben) or a candidate for the next 'ette? I didn't see her on the contestant chart.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:00 am

eversotrue wrote:
california90 wrote:Who is Joelle? I haven't seen a thread of her yet (probably not confirmed) but I'd like to keep in the loop if people think she is a front-runner. Details!

Also, if he is smitten, according to RJ, it'll be interesting to see who he is smitten with! It'll have to be someone who is light hearted and fun. I can see the younger girls (Caila and Olivia) fitting this. I think Lauren H is a good match on paper.. will have to see her personality. I almost want to say someone as goofy/sassy as Kaitlyn shown on Chris's season but with good morals and values. Basically combine Kaitlyn and Britt. laugh out loud
Joelle, known as "JoJo", is definitely a frontrunner confirmed by RS. He says to keep an eye out for her as The Bachelorette.
I am going to say this and likely will get my fingers bitten for it, but: RS didn't say that Joelle is a front runner for Ben, but rather a front runner for the next ette. IMO, they are different...one is producer driven, the other is Ben's choice.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:07 am

I will get the chart up soon Rolly. All this came down today and haven't had a chance to post the new stuff yet. sorry.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123