SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 60 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:35 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
california90 wrote::gotcha: :gotcha: Who is Joelle? I haven't seen a thread of her yet (probably not confirmed) but I'd like to keep in the loop if people think she is a front-runner. Details!

Also, if he is smitten, according to RJ, it'll be interesting to see who he is smitten with! It'll have to be someone who is light hearted and fun. I can see the younger girls (Caila and Olivia) fitting this. I think Lauren H is a good match on paper.. will have to see her personality. I almost want to say someone as goofy/sassy as Kaitlyn shown on Chris's season but with good morals and values. Basically combine Kaitlyn and Britt. laugh out loud
Joelle, known as "JoJo", is definitely a frontrunner confirmed by RS. He says to keep an eye out for her as The Bachelorette.
I am going to say this and likely will get my fingers bitten for it, but:  RS didn't say that Joelle is a front runner for Ben, but rather a front runner for the next ette.  IMO, they are different...one is producer driven, the other is Ben's choice.
I didn't say RS said Joelle was a frontrunner for Ben.. I said he said she was a frontrunner. And whoever the BETTE is, is usually always a frontrunner and makes it far. THATS what I meant.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:08 am

RS said Joelle is an "early candidate" for next 'ette which implies that could change later on. Nothing about her being a favorite for Ben or anything.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:18 am

eversotrue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Joelle, known as "JoJo", is definitely a frontrunner confirmed by RS. He says to keep an eye out for her as The Bachelorette.
I am going to say this and likely will get my fingers bitten for it, but:  RS didn't say that Joelle is a front runner for Ben, but rather a front runner for the next ette.  IMO, they are different...one is producer driven, the other is Ben's choice.
I didn't say RS said Joelle was a frontrunner for Ben.. I said he said she was a frontrunner. And whoever the BETTE is, is usually always a frontrunner and makes it far. THATS what I meant.
I don't think you are understanding what I am saying.  IF she makes it to the F6, then the ones could be said as a front runner, but IMO, even till the F4, those people are producer driven to a point as well.  IMO, the fact that we STILL don't know who the f6, never mind F4 are, I don`t think we can really say who is the front runner.  Again, we are only going off of what RS said in a point that if he had to say now who COULD be the next bette he`d say Joelle.  Just like it's his opinion versus fact.  Once again, those points are getting muddied up.  Somehow once again, opinions are growing legs and turning into facts. Bottom line, we still haven't had any first accounts of who is a frontrunner from videos, social media or first hand accounts so till we do, IMO it's kind of moot.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:46 am

Members are allowed to respond to any posts on this forum as long as it is respectful and follows site rules. 
There is a foe button for members to use if they are not interested in seeing posts by certain members. 
I am going to encourage members to either start following our rules with posting/etiquette or suffer the consequences.
I can not remember a season where this has to be mentioned as often as it has been pre-season. :pullouthair:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:56 am

I would really like a nice girl to be the next lead. Not a biotch or a hussy (I liked kaitlyn but she was way too easy for my liking).
If SM is how they choose their next lead we are in trouble.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:04 am

Kashathediva wrote:Members are allowed to respond to any posts on this forum as long as it is respectful and follows site rules. 
There is a foe button for members to use if they are not interested in seeing posts by certain members. 
I am going to encourage members to either start following our rules with posting/etiquette or suffer the consequences.
I can not remember a season where this has to be mentioned as often as it has been pre-season. :pullouthair:
If they want to reply to my posts..fine. But I'm not going to reply back. I'm done with the back and forth. It's a waste of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:12 am

With how busy the boards have been the last while, I want to thank GA and Kasha along with the rest of the mods for all  they do here!!  It would be far less enjoyable without their efforts!

clapping! :claphands thumbsup bowdown :Thanktwo

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:18 am

Man, as someone who doesn't read the Ben threads every day some of this back-and-forth feels so dumb. Plenty are just sharing their opinions and then others either get offended or nitpick that opinion. It goes for both sides and I'm not sure what the point is? Neither side can prove anything so it seems weird to feel the need to pick apart someone's opinion. I just don't understand.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:19 am

nd4reality wrote:I would really like a nice girl to be the next lead. Not a biotch or a hussy (I liked kaitlyn but she was way too easy for my liking).
If SM is how they choose their next lead we are in trouble.
TPTB can check those boxes off their list for leads, IMO. I'm hoping for another Ashley or Des = real world attractive, low drama quotient, established career path, ready for a real relationship. It seems like there are a few of those for Ben to choose from and maybe one left over for Bachelorette.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:23 am

I think it would be great to have some kind of blow up doll or mannequin as the next lead. Kind of like the movie Weekend at Bernies. Weekly elimination depends on which guys are able to figure out the person they are dating is not a live human being. Those that figure it out are gone each episode. The FD should be wild.  Emily almost pulled this off, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:03 pm

umngirl wrote:Man, as someone who doesn't read the Ben threads every day some of this back-and-forth feels so dumb. Plenty are just sharing their opinions and then others either get offended or nitpick that opinion. It goes for both sides and I'm not sure what the point is? Neither side can prove anything so it seems weird to feel the need to pick apart someone's opinion. I just don't understand.

For clarification purposes, in case you missed pages of threads, the back and forth may be dumb to you and that's ok, however for me personally, I do not want to be included in someone's opinion. We all form our own opinion and I don't' expect others to agree with mine nor would I include any other poster in my opinion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:10 pm

Does anyone have info on the Leah girl who was in the Bahamas picture?? (I think that was her name can't find the picture now)

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123