SELECT CONTENT

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:21 pm

Maybe Emily will be F1? I like what I saw of her on that cheerleading show. She seemed more outgoing than her sister.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:14 pm

Hmm so possible . I think he likes her with the almost public kissing.And if she is on her 2nd 1on1 then that bodes well for her.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:19 pm

I think the reason I really didn't/don't want her there is because of her sister being on the show too. If it was just her, I would be totally fine with it. But if there were no hard feelings between her, Ben, and Haley..then it should be fine. I just hope he didn't kiss Haley.. But yeah, lookswise Ben and Emily would look adorable together. She (and her sister) seem very sweet and normal...so hopefully that bodes well for them during the season. Didn't someone find out that her and her sister were going to school for childhood education? Maybe they're charitable and everything Ben likes.. We shall see.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:29 pm

Interesting she got the date today! Especially if AL is right about her being the blonde in the car. I guess Ben really did just like her. Good for him if he was able to look beyond the whole twin gimmick the first night.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:31 pm

I just posted in the other thread but maybe it belongs here. To think that when we first heard about twins being on the show and most of us thought they were a joke. Turns out Ben might actually really like one of them and end up picking her! Looks like joke is on us laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Haha, I love it when things we don't expect happen! I'll actually be glad if he just liked her and didn't unfairly judge her because of her job.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:40 pm

loveactually9 wrote:I just posted in the other thread but maybe it belongs here. To think that when we first heard about twins being on the show and most of us thought they were a joke. Turns out Ben might actually really like one of them and end up picking her! Looks like joke is on us laugh out loud
LOL and I posted right behind you.  cantstopl
I know so many twins. So I never even thought it was anything of a joke unless TPTB wanted to highlight it as such. (insist on dressing them alike and making weird ID spoofs). 
Most twins really do want to express their individuality just as you or I do, after all, they are separate people!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:46 pm

I don't trust TPTB so there's no doubt in my mind they tried to make the twins a joke especially since they're both cocktail waitresses. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it wasn't made into a big deal the first night
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:47 pm

So since she got the 1 on 1 date, does that mean she is going to HTD?

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:48 pm

Lol I replied in the other thread...but might as well in this one too. Being twins wasn't the joke. Being twins and going on a reality show to find love with the same guy was the joke. If one of them had gone on the show from the beginning, it would've been easier to take them seriously. But alas, it doesn't matter because Ben clearly seems to like one

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:48 pm

I wouldn't put it past production to try something. SO kudos to those that persisted and didn't fall prey to their plans. If there is a HTD, that will be the real test. I can see them trying to pull off the switcheroo to see if Ben can tell the difference.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:49 pm

^^^ LOL I would actually be really amused by that. But for Ben and Emily's sake I hope they don't

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+23
southern_girl
Seabear
Rolly
sdmom
Amethyst