SELECT CONTENT

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:08 pm

I saw that it says the twins were born October 1992. That would mean they just turned 23? Or will be turning 23 this month? When Steve released their bios in late September/early October, he had said they were 23 though.. I'm confused.

Back to top Go down

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I wouldn't put it past production to try something. SO kudos to those that persisted and didn't fall prey to their plans. If there is a HTD, that will be the real test. I can see them trying to pull off the switcheroo to see if Ben can tell the difference.

Seems logical that would happen at some point.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:25 pm

Found it!

http://okhereisthesituation.com/2015/10/emily-ferguson-bachelor-2016/

Where did they get her birthday from though?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:36 pm

Her 1on1 date has a distinct "see my turf" feel. Very real life and no glamor. Gives me Nikki in Miami before hometown vibes. I will be shocked if she stops here .

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Me too. If we go by RS's schedule there should only be two 1-on-1 dates in Indiana, so it says a lot that Emily got one of those. I really think our F1 is going to be one of the ladies who gets their own date with Ben there. I won't be the least bit surprised if Emily turns out to be the F1 now.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:47 pm

Would any of you like her as f1? She seems sweet and cute. Very harmless IMO. I don't know how that would work with Ben living in a different state though, because she seems super close to her twin. Plus, she still may want to try out for cheer squads. And she's really young at only just turning 23. And I don't even know if she's currently in school. But if it's there...its there. I guess it could work..? I have to see more of her to make an accurate reading laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:49 pm

Are the people that get dates in epsiode 7 considered the front runners by the lead? 

Any predictions to who's getting the second one on one..? 

What if Emily is who Ben is smitten with..? It seems more and more likely.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:52 pm

I watched the DCC episode they were in too for research. laugh out loud She's definitely prettier in motion, and prettier than her sister, IMO. I'm still not sure if I can see her with Ben though, but I feel like I have no idea what he wants anyway. All I know is he clearly didn't want Kaitlyn.

I must say I'm always a bit creeped out by twins who do everything together. There were these identical twins studying in uni at the same time as I was and I swear I never saw them talk to anyone but each other, nor did I ever see them without the other. It's just weird. What happens when a boyfriend enters the equation? I hope Ben considers that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:59 pm

As far as Emily little red flags would be her closeness to her twin and youth.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:11 pm

eversotrue wrote:Would any of you like her as f1? She seems sweet and cute. Very harmless IMO. I don't know how that would work with Ben living in a different state though, because she seems super close to her twin. Plus, she still may want to try out for cheer squads. And she's really young at only just turning 23. And I don't even know if she's currently in school. But if it's there...its there. I guess it could work..? I have to see more of her to make an accurate reading laugh out loud
I just think it would be hilarious since no one would expect it.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:15 pm

eversotrue wrote:Would any of you like her as f1? She seems sweet and cute. Very harmless IMO. I don't know how that would work with Ben living in a different state though, because she seems super close to her twin. Plus, she still may want to try out for cheer squads. And she's really young at only just turning 23. And I don't even know if she's currently in school. But if it's there...its there. I guess it could work..? I have to see more of her to make an accurate reading laugh out loud

I'm fine with her being the F1 and I really like surprises so that would be cool if it was someone no one expected at first. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:17 pm

I'm bringing this over.

Have you been checking the spoilers for Ben's season?? Lol And in your opinion, what kind of girl is best for him (crosses fingers that he finds that girl on this nutty show ha)?

I don't need to he texts me every day. He needs a girl that's a sweet Christian with a sassy edge who appreciates his humor and finds him "lovable". Actually I'll take one like that too

11 days ago

Ben is totally hooking up Cupcake with the other twin! cheerleader laugh out loud
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+23
southern_girl
Seabear
Rolly
sdmom
Amethyst