SELECT CONTENT

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:20 pm

eversotrue wrote:Would any of you like her as f1? She seems sweet and cute. Very harmless IMO. I don't know how that would work with Ben living in a different state though, because she seems super close to her twin. Plus, she still may want to try out for cheer squads. And she's really young at only just turning 23. And I don't even know if she's currently in school. But if it's there...its there. I guess it could work..? I have to see more of her to make an accurate reading laugh out loud

At this point, I'm probably more interested in Lauren B. or Caila -- or even Becca. I don't know enough about Emily to make a call one way or another.

Can someone tell me where there is information about her 1-on1 date with Ben?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:38 pm

I was just saying this in the other thread: I was looking at the last two seasons (Juan Pablo and Chris) and they both went to their hometowns week 7. Their final 1's had the second one on one that week...so if that pattern continues, we should look out for who has that date in a day or two..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Amethyst wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Would any of you like her as f1? She seems sweet and cute. Very harmless IMO. I don't know how that would work with Ben living in a different state though, because she seems super close to her twin. Plus, she still may want to try out for cheer squads. And she's really young at only just turning 23. And I don't even know if she's currently in school. But if it's there...its there. I guess it could work..? I have to see more of her to make an accurate reading laugh out loud

At this point, I'm probably more interested in Lauren B. or Caila -- or even Becca. I don't know enough about Emily to make a call one way or another.

What information? If you're talking about the one pic we got, then that's in the social media thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Amethyst wrote:

From the Media thread:(if this is what you r looking for)

breannalauren wrote:She replied to me.

It was Emily with the 1 on 1

https://twitter.com/miller_tu/status/657662930205429760

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:04 pm

All that can be seen is the two of them standing by the truck? Or does someone have more than that?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:05 pm

The enter and leave the truck a couple times and do a quick kiss. It's almost like they did a couple takes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Thanks, everyone!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:34 pm

Funny how they climb in the truck to kiss thinking they are out of sight.  Little do they know the phone video is rolling. Finally there are good stalkers in Warsaw. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:12 pm

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Emily5
http://realitysteve.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Emily5.jpg

I know I shouldn't judge because she might be really nice and genuine in person. But just the way she appears (and her sister) just seems so fake physically to me. She appears to have implants among other things, IMO. I know I don't know Ben but it just seems sad if he ends up with a Playboy model type (looks wise).

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:27 pm

So, was that 'double take' scene not Emily, but Lauren?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_girl Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:34 pm

Reality Steve just tweeted that it is actually Lauren B. not Emily on the 1-1 date tonight.

southern_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:48 pm

southern_girl wrote:Reality Steve just tweeted that it is actually Lauren B. not Emily on the 1-1 date tonight.

Thanks for the clarification.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+23
southern_girl
Seabear
Rolly
sdmom
Amethyst