SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:21 pm

marysegap wrote:...I guess it also depends of which guy ends up with his heart broken, I am pretty sure, people would not be as disappointed if the ones are Michael or Sasha Hugesmile  
Remember we were all so upset about Heather, but then with Emily or Lana... did anyone really cared Rolling Eyes scratch ... maybe just a little hmmm
Sundy wrote:IA ^ it was the most unemotional I have been with a finale. To me the F4 rose ceremony was my finale. All the others I have been in happy/sad tears
Exactly. Which is why if it is Richie with the broken heart it will be a big deal for Aussies whether he is F3 or F2.

Richie was trending worldwide on Twitter (only one since Bette Aussie show has premiered and before Richie is even leaving, just based on his SD alone - similar to Heather had for her SD and both those dates rated "best dates").
Richie is seen as a favorite/FTW by viewers and media too (F&W, Dan and Maz, etc who all supported Snez for Bach Aussie so actually only making it even more pro-Richie for Bette).
IG pics of Richie and his SD by Bette Aussie have the most likes out of all the photos they have posted since the show began.

Bette Aussie and Bach Aussie shows are different so investment by audience will feel differently.
For women cheering for Heather I think the pain is identifying with being rejected or friendzoned.
For women cheering for Richie, I think the pain is seeing a guy so vulnerable and if seen as marriage material too like Richie is then it is more of a WTH moment that a woman wouldn't want to marry him (no matter how nice the other guys are).

Because this is first season of a female Bette Aussie I think it will be a big exit shock merely b/c it's the first time audiences will likely be cheering for male who gets his heart broken.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:22 pm

Reminds me of Blake's season, everyone at first was team Jess and then when she got eliminated and she was crying and him too, everyone felt bad. I just can't seem to understand that if Richie isn't F1, why she would look so happy when watching him. If she broke his heart, wouldn't she feel much more emotional then smiley because I'm sure that her not giving him a rose would have broken his heart completely and hers too. This would've been such an memorable day for her bring back so many emotions but she didn't look sad when watching him. JMO but we never know. Richie has this affect on people.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:29 pm

^ I think it was bittersweet the way Sam was looking at her single date with Richie. I didn't see joy or her trying to pretend she didn't feel anything (which I think she would pretend to not be feeling anything if he was F1). When I freeze frame I see Sam looking sad, imo, even in her smiles. As if fondly remembering great times. Because they were great times. Sam said that this date was the best and her favourite date of the season.

I think Richie does have that affect. People are cheering for him and being an underdog always makes this enhanced. Sam said he is a beautiful soul so maybe she loved/loves him as a person but not *in love*? I think one can have special fond memories of someone and show that even if one isn't with that person.

It does suck though that Richie would see this and be used as a decoy if so. But maybe Richie is being used as the decoy because he was the only one that people would buy into being the possible other F1 other than Sasha?  question (Because even Tony is making it clear in his interview this is not between Michael and Sasha but Richie and Sasha).

It's why I am worried Richie may be F2 and not F3. sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:39 pm

TeamHeather - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 11 B7048F34-5B50-4746-B496-E2BEFBDE7347

When was this?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ I think it was bittersweet the way Sam was looking at her single date with Richie. I didn't see joy or her trying to pretend she didn't feel anything (which I think she would pretend to not be feeling anything if he was F1). When I freeze frame I see Sam looking sad, imo, even in her smiles. As if fondly remembering great times. Because they were great times. Sam said that this date was the best and her favourite date of the season.

I think Richie does have that affect. People are cheering for him and being an underdog always makes this enhanced. Sam said he is a beautiful soul so maybe she loved/loves him as a person but not *in love*? I think one can have special fond memories of someone and show that even if one isn't with that person.

It does suck though that Richie would see this and be used as a decoy if so. But maybe Richie is being used as the decoy because he was the only one that people would buy into being the possible other F1 other than Sasha?  question (Because even Tony is making it clear in his interview this is not between Michael and Sasha but Richie and Sasha).

It's why I am worried Richie may be F2 and not F3. sad

@AllAboutLove

interesting   Good Post

I had another look after reading your post and I agree there is a little sadness around her eyes when Richie came on. I also noticed that she licked her lips when Sasha was shown and she had a wider grin when they showed a piece of her tango date with him. 

This series is definitely keeping us guessing!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:08 pm

@katiebelle... yeah. I do think Sam genuinely cares for Richie as a person. It's easy to care about Richie and he makes it easy for people to love him, imo. And Richie is so friendly with all the guys (they all like him and follow him on SM) and with Sasha too post-show reveals he is the kind of guy who wants everyone to have their happiness, even at the expense of his own, I'd imagine. That's always a lovely trait in a person.

I can honestly say I am enjoying this season and (especially in contrast to Kaitlyn's season) it really is refreshing. Obviously Richie is my fave but I think all the guys seem like good guys. Sam had a great bunch to choose from and I am hopeful she will get her lasting love story and that Richie will get his love story too (preferably on screen as Bach lead so I can watch, haha).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:00 am

Here's some interesting social media/media stuff this season of Bette Aussie as to what #Team they are supporting (whether for F1 or just b/c he is a favorite):

1. Fitzy from Fitzy&Wippa = #TeamRichie
2. Dan from Dan&Maz = #TeamRichie
3. Jackie O from Kyle&JackieO = #TeamRichie
4. Rosie Bach/Bette renowned recapper = #TeamRichie
5. Heather = #TeamRichie
6. Lisa and recapping for Famous mag = #TeamRichie
7. Other media for Daily Telegraph, PopsugarAU, TV week mag, etc, etc = #TeamRichie
8. Sam Frost = #TeamRichie

Yes, I included Sam Frost. Because she even favorites tweets about Team Richie and because she retweeted about her date with him, faved 2 pics of him pre-show, said he was the best-looking out of all the guys, said he is perfect guy, filmed watching her SD with Richie, posted on her Twitter and IG of her watching her date with Richie, said her best and fave date of the show was one with Richie. So safe to say, and imho, Sam Frost may be with Sasha, but she is watching her season back like a viewer and like Fitzy, Dan, Rosie, Heather, Lisa, etc, etc is #TeamRichie.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Here's some interesting social media/media stuff this season of Bette Aussie as to what #Team they are supporting (whether for F1 or just b/c he is a favorite):

1. Fitzy from Fitzy&Wippa = #TeamRichie
2. Dan from Dan&Maz = #TeamRichie
3. Jackie O from Kyle&JackieO = #TeamRichie
4. Rosie Bach/Bette renowned recapper = #TeamRichie
5. Heather = #TeamRichie
6. Lisa and recapping for Famous mag = #TeamRichie
7. Other media for Daily Telegraph, PopsugarAU, TV week mag, etc, etc = #TeamRichie
8. Sam Frost = #TeamRichie

Yes, I included Sam Frost. Because she even favorites tweets about Team Richie and because she retweeted about her date with him, faved 2 pics of him pre-show, said he was the best-looking out of all the guys, said he is perfect guy, filmed watching her SD with Richie, posted on her Twitter and IG of her watching her date with Richie, said her best and fave date of the show was one with Richie. So safe to say, and imho, Sam Frost may be with Sasha, but she is watching her season back like a viewer and like Fitzy, Dan, Rosie, Heather, Lisa, etc, etc is #TeamRichie.

Do you think she watched it and regretted she did not pick Richie?

But I am not sure she picked Sasha though. It is so obvious. You cant have the winner posting a picture of the first rose. i think the picture of Sam & Sasha in Hot air balloon says it all. She did not look happy. I think Richie is right for her. The last date was superb.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:21 am

^ No I don't think there's regret. What I mean by Sam being #TeamRichie is no different than Sam being #TeamHeather when Sam Wood's Bach Aussie season was airing (and Sam Frost very likely knew the end since it was same crew).

What I mean is that, as a viewer, even if she wasn't the Bette, I could see Sam as being #TeamRichie. Just cheering for him as a person (like most of the media that cover this show and post whose team they are on are doing). I think Sam is probably in a happy relationship and so can detach from the show and watch and cheer for someone else in a way. I know it sounds odd but Sam has been doing such pro-Richie things even before the season started (not to mention her own bother faving the tweet about Richie winning) that maybe she talked to Richie post-show and maybe Sam and her F1 will be behind Richie and perhaps want to get to see him be Bach lead next year and find his own love story? Because most of the media and those that tweet about this show and did for Sam Wood's season are all #TeamRichie (even if they don't think he wins).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:45 am

I do believe Sam has contact with Richie through her F1. I do believe they left in good hands. It's been like 3 months since the FRC so i am sure Sam and Richie have moved on with their lives. Sam with her F1 and Richie with himself (or a GF). But at the end of the day, I believe they left in good terms which is why Sam is so pro-Richie on social media. He really is a lovely guy and although I wish they will end up together, if they don't, I'm sure they will be both happy for eachother.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:10 am

Sundy wrote:IA ^ it was the most unemotional I have been with a finale. To me the F4 rose ceremony was my finale. All the others I have been in happy/sad tears

Absolutely! giggling  For me too. The moment Heather left the whole show stopped being interesting! .. I just watched the last minutes of the finale out of curiosity! :yes: yes
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:34 am

I think the video clip that Sam made for Richie is very special. I think in a way Richie has made her able to go through the pain she went through last year. She did say that her new beau has made her able to forget those pains. I think watching the date between Sam and Richie, I have a feeling that Richie has made her forget the unhappy past and she is able to move on. I think bery likely she has chosen Richie. The fact that Richie was MIA the first few weeks after the show and only emerged recently made me think that he has been on SHV. Recently, Sam said in the interview (can't remember which one), that she is not seeing her F1 because she did not want to spoil the show. Richie also became very active on SM now. I think this is what she meant by "pleasantly surprised". I think with her extrovert personality, only Richie can accept her. The others I think will eventually ceased. JMHO.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme