SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 25 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:33 pm

^^ cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

okay okay you got me here

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:33 pm

marysegap wrote:
Sundy wrote:Actually I think Sasha is still in position in this screencap and not to the right. I think the lamp is over his left shoulder. As can be seen the week before

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 7E6E4F6C-E596-408E-B1FA-1FECD060CEA3.png
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 67240214-495D-4B3C-88BC-A85192BF31B2.png

Don't like Sasha's red jacket! no no   To me it looks like a boat cruise singer no

Lol girl.....just because I have never seen red tux on a dude before, I am really anxious to see what Sasha baby looks like when we see the full picture....I will hold my thoughts till then The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 3806527698

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Her cheeks look so much fuller!! So strange since it's like she put on weight in one week?

Yes it is strange scratch   Maybe an allergic reaction to Michael? Rolling Eyes question The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 2498057887
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:35 pm

marysegap wrote:
Don't like Sasha's red jacket! no no   To me it looks like a boat cruise singer no

spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IA about pulling away there but unfortunately the guys when they are in the bubble and with their feelings they don't get to see the lead with the other guys  and don't have any way to really know if the lead is pulling away or just trying to be respectful or anything.

It's why someone like Heather, who was seen as obviously friendzoned viewers, she thought she was the one and only when she watched the show back did she realize she had been friendzoned completely.

So there's two things happening - what the viewers see and what the person is living and experiencing for themselves with blinders to any other relationship but their own in most cases.

Thus the contestants who are really in deep can be blindsided even though we as viewers can see that the lead is pulling away and the person is going home.

It's really sad, imo.

Well said you just articulated why I will never advise anyone I know to apply for this show yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:37 pm

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:IA about pulling away there but unfortunately the guys when they are in the bubble and with their feelings they don't get to see the lead with the other guys  and don't have any way to really know if the lead is pulling away or just trying to be respectful or anything.

It's why someone like Heather, who was seen as obviously friendzoned viewers, she thought she was the one and only when she watched the show back did she realize she had been friendzoned completely.

So there's two things happening - what the viewers see and what the person is living and experiencing for themselves with blinders to any other relationship but their own in most cases.

Thus the contestants who are really in deep can be blindsided even though we as viewers can see that the lead is pulling away and the person is going home.

It's really sad, imo.

Well said you just articulated why I will never advise anyone I know to apply for this show yes
Same.
I just want to jump through the TV and say "She/He is not that into you!!! RUN!!"

hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:38 pm

I am having so much fun with some of the comments! That I think I am developing a 6 pack from all the laughing! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 3806527698
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:40 pm

marysegap wrote:I am having so much fun with some of the comments!  That I think I am developing a 6 pack from all the laughing!  The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 3806527698
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 3806527698
The comments are great!!! :Nod:
I am aiming for Richie's 8 pack! It must be a abseiling/rappelling thing!!
Obviously no hope for that happening but I am really enjoying this season of sleuthing. It's been so much fun! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 1710264613 bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:41 pm

marysegap wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Her cheeks look so much fuller!! So strange since it's like she put on weight in one week?

Yes it is strange scratch   Maybe an allergic reaction to Michael? Rolling Eyes question The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 2498057887
spitcoffee

Oh boy the tears are rolling the tears are rolling rofl lolpanda
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:43 pm

Yes always good times, you ladies are really on fire and I dedicate "this girl is on fire" by Alicia Keys to y'all. Please keep it coming !!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:43 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+49
Noclue
Flawless
bronniegrace
Kashathediva
djogbenyuie
computerms
pkk
minnie_
allyice
solaroo
Dirty Street Pie