SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 26 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:46 pm

Truth is I can't see any difference in the way Sam is looking at the F3. They all look the same to me. If I was to pick a difference it is that she was nodding in Richie's clip, but this too could mean nothing. As for Sashas face at the rose ceremony this could be in relation to something Osher said, something Sam said, someone else getting a rose, missing out on a rose, or Drews owl pooping in his eye. We will just have to wait and find out I think
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:51 pm

HEA wrote:
marysegap wrote:
Don't like Sasha's red jacket! no no   To me it looks like a boat cruise singer no

spitcoffee

Funny what I read, I don't remember where.
That Dave on his last ceremony was dressed like a Ventriloquist Dummy cantstopl yes  and if you see the photo with his red bow tie ... HE DOES!! cantstopl
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:02 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 CRkm5JHXIAAztzN
BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
It's going to be an ex-straw-dinary finale! We've got your Sunday crafternoon sorted: http://buff.ly/1kf7A8z
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:06 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 CRlhOCvWwAA_-Sm
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
Four Bachelors became our final three! Who do you think will win Sam's heart? Catch-up: http://bit.ly/BacheloretteCatchUp …
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:44 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 CRtMergUYAAePKc
It's crunch time! Which Bachelors will Sam choose for her final two?#BacheloretteAU 7.30 on TEN!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:59 pm

Geez....Sam's RC gown is very black swan like. I don't know what it looks like full length but I am not digging the top portion. The heart breaker episode expected tonight is adding to me not liking the gown so far as well; hopefully the wardrobe department didn't dress her on purpose for the occasion no no JMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:02 pm

mercieme wrote:Geez....Sam's RC gown is very black swan like. I don't know what it looks like full length but I am not digging the top portion. The heart breaker episode expected tonight is adding to me not liking the gown so far as well; hopefully the wardrobe department didn't dress her on purpose for the occasion no no JMO

I think they probably dressed her to match the bad news she is going to deliver.. sad   Poor... _____________ I WON"T say peace )

And look at her eyes..I think she is already been crying! :why:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:41 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 CRyUL5AWsAAavJ2
#BacheloretteAU Verified account  ‏@BacheloretteAU
It's Richie's last chance to impress Sam! The #BacheloretteAU tonight 7.30 on TEN!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:39 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 CRyuDHDWcAA-Df0
Can Michael win Sam's heart? Don't miss the #BacheloretteAU tonight 7.30 on TEN!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:47 pm

How many hours until the next episode airs? Trying to figure out the the time zone differences. The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:52 pm

^^ I do not know but I can tell you the minutes? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:09 pm

Rolly wrote:How many hours until the next episode airs? Trying to figure out the the time zone differences. The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 2498057887

9 1/2 hours until screen time in Melbourne
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+49
Noclue
Flawless
bronniegrace
Kashathediva
djogbenyuie
computerms
pkk
minnie_
allyice
solaroo
Dirty Street Pie