SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
jacktox1 wrote:Lauren Himle has resigned from Novi Woods Elementary school.
School has now hired a replacement teacher.
How do I know? My daughter goes to Novi Woods ;-)

Maybe she is going to gun for the Bette gig. I think there will be a lot of the girls gunning for it.

She was eliminated pretty early though. Wasn't she F7-F10? I would think that makes it pretty unlikely, no matter how great she is. I wonder if she wants to work on her jewelry business full-time, thinking she got enough exposure from the show. Or maybe she wants to go on BIP and needed to quit now? She looks REALLY normal and sweet, but looks can be deceiving. I remember thinking how weirdly normal Kelsey Poe seemed for a show like this.

Back to top Go down

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:16 pm

And Kelsey Poe turned out to be the strangest of them all laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:22 pm

Haha, exactly. And, somehow the ex-Playboy model has become one of my favorites from that season. Strange, strange world.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:23 pm

Perhaps she resigned for something totally unrelated to the show and wanting to be the next lead. Stranger things have happened I know.

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 87b72b10 Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 86669110 Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:25 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
jacktox1 wrote:Lauren Himle has resigned from Novi Woods Elementary school.
School has now hired a replacement teacher.
How do I know? My daughter goes to Novi Woods ;-)

Maybe she is going to gun for the Bette gig. I think there will be a lot of the girls gunning for it.

She was eliminated pretty early though. Wasn't she F7-F10? I would think that makes it pretty unlikely, no matter how great she is. I wonder if she wants to work on her jewelry business full-time, thinking she got enough exposure from the show. Or maybe she wants to go on BIP and needed to quit now? She looks REALLY normal and sweet, but looks can be deceiving. I remember thinking how weirdly normal Kelsey Poe seemed for a show like this.
IA. Very unlikely. But that never stops these contestants from gunning for a gig?BIP etc. Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:05 am

umngirl wrote:Perhaps she resigned for something totally unrelated to the show and wanting to be the next lead. Stranger things have happened I know.

I would suspect that you are correct umngirl. It seems a tad early to quit her job on the off chance...very off chance...that she might be the Bette in March.

Why not wait to find out if she actually has the gig before quitting?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:11 am

It could be something totally unrelated to the show.
However, if the school district was unaware of why she took a LOA and found out is was for the show, she may have been offered the alternative to leave on her terms or theirs. This has happened in the past. Teachers encouraged to quit rather than be fired for this ridiculous reason--TB.
Personally, I think it looks pretty crappy for a teacher to take off a couple weeks to months for a reason like this show and their school district should look at this reason for LOA very seriously.
There are prospective teachers having a hard enough time finding employment. There are teachers that have serious personal issues having difficulty taking time off to attend to them. Taking time off for TB is a farce, imo.
However we don't know what the reasoning is for job change/termination.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:27 pm

Interesting. I recall being told there was a teacher that wanted to apply to be on the show but couldn't get the time off. I wonder if she went anyway, and now has dealt with the consequences.

IA Kasha teachers IMO shouldn't be applying to be on this crazy show. If they do then they shouldn't be teaching. Just my opinion. Reminds me of Elise Mosca from JPG's season, first grade teacher. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:38 pm

I remember two past incidents of teachers not being honest about their LOA's for the show. Both teachers when found out received a lot of friction from BOA's and PTO groups regarding the issue and were relieved of their jobs.
Remember a lot of tax dollars go into teacher's salaries. Do I want to work and pay taxes for someone to get a free vacay somewhere? So many issues.
At the same time so many qualified people being turned away from this field that could use a job.
Again we don't know the cause of her leaving her teaching position, but it leaves a sour taste in my mouth when a teacher goes on this show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:59 pm

Lauren H was hanging out with Cassandra ( Juan Pablo's season) a few days ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:46 am

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f46f  Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f495 @laurenhimle by @cassandrafergie

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f49c

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 8367-910 Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 I_got_13 Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:04 am

I wonder what the connection is. Do they live in the same area? Both are very pretty girls.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+29
whateva
bluwavz
stuckinsc
jacktox1
Amethyst