SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:37 am

Wait, how do we know he's still in the picture? I haven't kept up with Amanda's thread

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:39 am

breannalauren wrote:Wait, how do we know he's still in the picture? I haven't kept up with Amanda's thread
He's still in the picture, as in he's still fathering his kids. IMO. I think that's what was meant.

Last edited by eversotrue on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:43 am

So he's doing his job! Good for him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:46 am

breannalauren wrote:So he's doing his job! Good for him!
We don't know that he is. I think the woman who originally posted the comment is just assuming since he's posting in RS's comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:01 am

Oh.. well I hope he is. What's his name?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:07 am

Well I took a look at the vines she posted and he is smack dab in the middle of a couple, playing with the baby and taking her (baby) to the circus. so he is definitely on the up and up wrt his kid (s).

And that Amanada is ok with it. JMO and I could be 100% wrong on my reading of this situation.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:11 am

I watched the vines too and they were from 2 years ago. He may or may not be as involved today, but I don't think those vines are a good indication either way because they are so old

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:13 am

eversotrue wrote:
breannalauren wrote:Wait, how do we know he's still in the picture? I haven't kept up with Amanda's thread
He's still in the picture, as in he's still fathering his kids. IMO. I think that's what was meant.

Just to clarify, by "in the picture" I meant that he is around, playing with his kids and part of the vines that Amanda herself has posted.
Not that they are dating or anything like that which is not what I meant at all.

Sometimes we have single parents like Emily and Juelia where there is no other parent "in the picture" and other times we have Jason and JJ where the other parent is very much "in the picture". All with respect to the kids not the contestant.

Then of course we have contestants like that girl from JaunPs season(and BIP) who actually went back to the baby daddy after filming laugh out loud.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:24 am

nd4reality wrote:Well I took a look at the vines she posted and he is smack dab in the middle of a couple, playing with the baby and taking her (baby) to the circus. so he is definitely on the up and up wrt his kid (s).

And that Amanada is ok with it. JMO and I could be 100% wrong on my reading of this situation.
Those vines are from two years ago. Before she had her second daughter and before they split..

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:25 am

^^^ Well yay !
So that takes care of that.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:40 am

eversotrue wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Is she a stay at home mom ? I did not catch her profession.

Someone upthread (or somewhere) alluded to the possibility of her being the next B'ette (though I don't get why laugh out loud) so am wondering besides her having 2 kiddos, what would her draw be ?

ETA : The bigger issue I have with this contestant is not her kids but the ex. Who is still in the picture and pretty hot. hmmm. (jmo)
If what was posted then deleted here was true..he may have did her dirty. Plus, he's already posting about her (in RS' comments), when he should zip it... I doubt they still have "anything".
He may not have done her dirty, too. 
We don't know what went on in this marriage. IMO we don't need to know, but I'm sure it will come out.
What I heard regarding blogger boy's site, the man who is not on this show, did not want his Linkedin page attached to a blogger's site. 
That is a reasonable request of any person, not to have their professional life put out there. It does not mean it will be removed, but I believe it was suggested that in lieu of linkedin, his sm site could be listed. I personally don't think that is a crazy request. It seems reasonable.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:21 pm

The Kashathediva wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
 Is she a stay at home mom ? I did not catch her profession.

Someone upthread (or somewhere) alluded to the possibility of her being the next B'ette (though I don't get why laugh out loud) so am wondering besides her having 2 kiddos, what would her draw be ?

ETA : The bigger issue I have with this contestant is not her kids but the ex. Who is still in the picture and pretty hot. hmmm. (jmo)
If what was posted then deleted here was true..he may have did her dirty. Plus, he's already posting about her (in RS' comments), when he should zip it... I doubt they still have "anything".
He may not have done her dirty, too. 
We don't know what went on in this marriage. IMO we don't need to know, but I'm sure it will come out.
What I heard regarding blogger boy's site, the man who is not on this show, did not want his Linkedin page attached to a blogger's site. 
That is a reasonable request of any person, not to have their professional life put out there. It does not mean it will be removed, but I believe it was suggested that in lieu of linkedin, his sm site could be listed. I personally don't think that is a crazy request. It seems reasonable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
Idlemess
avacaroline
Ladybug82
agentcurls
mizzoufan