SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:01 am

Just had a thought: one good thing if filming just started is we can keep an eye out potentially for where the filming crew may go and watch closely for a FRC (if they film 7 weeks like last year).

yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Skux Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:21 pm

The Bachelor NZ officially confirmed as Jordan Mauger

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 4 CcPWVPrUAAA0Y4R

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Shows/TheBachelorNZ/Bios/TheBachelor.aspx

Age - 32 years old

Where is he from - Jordan grew up in Christchurch with two younger siblings. His father owns and runs a large contracting company that his grandfather set up and his mother is a dental nurse in Kapiti. Jordan divides his time between his houses in Grey Lynn and Christchurch.

What does he do?
Jordan works in the film industry. He works as a 2nd Assistant Director and he has dabbled in acting, but believes his calling lies more in the craft of film production. When he is in between film jobs, he loves nothing more than to head back to Christchurch to drive a digger for his father and ‘lean on a shovel’.

Favourite things? He loves travelling, art, movies, playing guitar and collecting cars; he has a ’65 Mustang and an 81 DeLorean.

His friends would describe him as: Fun, expressive, the social-event-liaison-guy, passionate about what he commits to, spontaneous and confident.

His ideal woman is: charismatic, athletic, striking and someone who has a good sense of humour.

Ideal first date: He loves taking a woman to karaoke to see how she can perform.

What made you want to be The Bachelor NZ?
I was trying to renew my car rego and filled out the wrong form. Ha!

To any person outside The Bachelor it must seem like a crazy task to take on. But to be honest meeting someone and the dating scene these days is crazy too. For me, it was great to be able to set aside some time to focus on meeting someone. The girls who fly under these circumstances will be the stand outs. What a unique and special way to meet a girl, who in turn will be unique and special to me.”
Skux
Skux

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:48 pm

Welcome1 Skux! Thanks for the info!!!

Where did he come from? laugh out loud Was he ever mentioned? I don't recall.
Very handsome!!!

ETA: I apologize. I just caught up in the No Discussion thread where AllAboutLove posted the announcement as well earlier today. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:03 am

Very nice. I may just tune in ;) Haven't watched an international Bach season since AUS first season!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 4 1f49c

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:14 am

well... that is funny!
Of course, first question I have in mind is: genuine?
Do we have a date for the premiere?

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:19 pm

Not a fan of his looks really, but hopefully he's a nice guy.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:28 pm

HEA wrote:well... that is funny!

@HEA The banner on facebook says March 7th
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:52 pm

robinvi wrote:
HEA wrote:well... that is funny!

@HEA The banner on facebook says March 7th

ah! thank you!
A bit lost with all the new shows
thank you Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:53 pm

mindless wrote:Not a fan of his looks really, but hopefully he's a nice guy.

yes me too.
I will give him the benefice of the doubt but not my type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:00 am

sophienette wrote:2 days ;)

1.5 hrs!

I won't be posting live for the first episode as I have promised my daughter that we will sit side by side with our clipboards noting down who we think will be F1 -F4 and who will be cast as the crazy, the b3tch etc. It's very serious business! We both picked Matilda for F1 last year but she reminded me this morning that I had Chrystal for F2 and Danielle the lawyer as F3. I'm sure her memory is incorrect as my first night sleuthing skills couldn't be that bad!

@GuardianAngel can you please put up an episode thread for us. I'm hoping for lots of posters this season!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:21 am

Ok - a quick post about tonight's episode.

First off - I love Jordan! He's charming, funny, quick witted and those eyes! I thought he came across very well and seems genuine. My ovaries even did a little quiver when he was holding that baby!

Now to the girls - yikes! There were some real loonies! Hopefully they are just there for the first few weeks entertainment and then get sent on their way.

The biggest stand out for me and my daughter was Rebecca. We have her at F1. She's just like Matilda and also got the first impression rose plus the blurb at the beginning explaining a bit about her.

We also liked Danielle, Kate, Lara, Shari, Storm and Amanda and to be honest that was about it.

Two girls, Claudia and Catherine had the weirdest put on accents we have ever heard. It was almost as if they were attempting to sound posh. I'm sure SM is going to have a field day with them.

I think there will be two "mean girls" or "trouble makers" this season - Naz and Ceri.

I think this is going to be a very different season this year. Not sure if that's a good thing as it looks as though there is way more drama and b;tch;ness which I hate.

What are everyone's thoughts?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
djogbenyuie
ElonM
snowyglow12
LynnTa
Idlemess
Melissa_Jane
LoveDovez
Karina
mercieme
jen689