SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 11:01 am

Jordan is pure kiwi
nice that he is not racist and has an open mind.
nice to see that on this franchise.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 11:17 am

emusha wrote:Those watching -- any recommendations for episodes/dates worth watching I found watching the whole shows of the first 2 epis really boring and would appreciate you pointing to the good stuff and thanks! Smiley

memorable would be

episode 8: single date with Fleur
episode 9: single date with Naz
episode 14: second single date with Naz

Fleur did not have a 2nd single date

you can also check both 1on1:

episode 12: group date with Naz
episode 13: group date with Fleur

and for the drama
episodes 14-15 and 16

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 08, 2016 1:50 pm

Great thanks!! will check those out Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 08, 2016 2:28 pm

HEA wrote:Jordan is pure kiwi
nice that he is not racist and has an open mind.
nice to see that on this franchise.

That's really good to know. 

I was born on a little island in the Caribbean and was raised to have an open mind and not to form any generalizations about others because of race, religion and gender. 

My expressed opinion on this forum is based purely on the behavior of each contestant and not personal since they are virtual strangers. #LoveThisForumBBSF
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 4:28 pm

^^ that is very good to know.
did you mention something about their nationality or else? I did not see anything but I tend to miss a lot at times.
it is nice indeed when nobody takes it personal because at the end of the day, it is JUST a TV reality show Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 08, 2016 9:11 pm

Very interesting watching this. The thought I have right now from watching Jordan with Naz and Fleur -- for the sake of the girls, I really hope he picks Naz. He dotes on her and cradles her and comforts her -- he softens with her like he does with none other. He opens up and gets vulnerable with her. When Fleur broke down during the rose ceremony -- not only did he not put his arms around her to comfort her but he also made her stand up in the middle of crying!! Who does that?? He is also very formal and cold in his speech with Fleur. While Naz puts him at ease probably cos she just breaks down so much.

Anyway -- as much as these people say certain things like him saying he doesn't want to carry anyone but he's looking for someone who'd be their own person. And as much as Fleur says she wants to put herself first rather than second. Jordan just laps up being needed by Naz as she breaks down so much and needs him to step in for her. At the same time -- Fleur is constantly the one chasing and giving to Jordan rather than receiving what she deserves.

Curious to see the LCD's cos the private time away from the cameras will be good for letting Jordan really put down his guard. At the same time both Fleur and Jordan are very cerebral with each other with only Fleur taking things to the vulnerable emotional place and Jordan struggling to get there or not really putting in the effort to initiate it even when he reciprocates to Fleur when he shares he was afraid he was losing her/she was falling by the wayside. It's a completely diff dynamic with Naz since she's so playful and brings out the playful non-serious, non-intense side of Jordan while he's the opposite with Fleur.

my 2cent
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 9:46 pm

emusha wrote:Very interesting watching this. The thought I have right now from watching Jordan with Naz and Fleur -- for the sake of the girls, I really hope he picks Naz. He dotes on her and cradles her and comforts her -- he softens with her like he does with none other. He opens up and gets vulnerable with her. When Fleur broke down during the rose ceremony -- not only did he not put his arms around her to comfort her but he also made her stand up in the middle of crying!! Who does that?? He is also very formal and cold in his speech with Fleur. While Naz puts him at ease probably cos she just breaks down so much.

Anyway -- as much as these people say certain things like him saying he doesn't want to carry anyone but he's looking for someone who'd be their own person. And as much as Fleur says she wants to put herself first rather than second. Jordan just laps up being needed by Naz as she breaks down so much and needs him to step in for her. At the same time -- Fleur is constantly the one chasing and giving to Jordan rather than receiving what she deserves.

Curious to see the LCD's cos the private time away from the cameras will be good for letting Jordan really put down his guard. At the same time both Fleur and Jordan are very cerebral with each other with only Fleur taking things to the vulnerable emotional place and Jordan struggling to get there or not really putting in the effort to initiate it even when he reciprocates to Fleur when he shares he was afraid he was losing her/she was falling by the wayside. It's a completely diff dynamic with Naz since she's so playful and brings out the playful non-serious, non-intense side of Jordan while he's the opposite with Fleur.

my 2cent

Thank you so much for your fresh vision

Here is an article that IMHO describes perfectly what I saw. Please if you have time, let me know what you think.

The Date Doctor picks which bachelorette will win

Thank you :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 08, 2016 10:10 pm

Ok guys - I have some gossip. Zero proof so you can take it or leave it.

I've just had a catch up with family and someone asked me if I am still watching the Bachelor as they know who wins. I'm from the same city as Jordan and Naz.

Apparently - Naz was spotted flirting up a storm and getting quite cosy with a few gentlemen at a local pub recently. They were seen by my family member's best friends. The impression they got was that she was "on the prowl" as we say in NZ - kinda means out looking for a good time and a hook up.

But again - all just she said, she said.

Anyways the other thing I wanted to discuss is something I noticed this morning while reading the newspaper.

Tonight's finale is only 65 minutes long and that includes the ads! And yes I double checked TV3's website.

So tonight they are going to cram in the MTP, LCD and FRC and then the WTA all in 1 hour and 5 minutes! That's so short. I'm sure last year was a 2 hour finale - can anyone remember?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun May 08, 2016 10:14 pm

the WTA is supposed to be tomorrow though. They will just tape it live tonight
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 08, 2016 10:18 pm

OK Ok - just had a look at Tuesday's TV3 schedule and the WTA is 1 full hour tomorrow night. Now that makes sense - so two more days and then the agony of the dullest season ever ends.

JMO!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 10:19 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Ok guys - I have some gossip. Zero proof so you can take it or leave it.

I've just had a catch up with family and someone asked me if I am still watching the Bachelor as they know who wins. I'm from the same city as Jordan and Naz.

Apparently - Naz was spotted flirting up a storm and getting quite cosy with a few gentlemen at a local pub recently. They were seen by my family member's best friends. The impression they got was that she was "on the prowl" as we say in NZ - kinda means out looking for a good time and a hook up.

But again - all just she said, she said.

Anyways the other thing I wanted to discuss is something I noticed this morning while reading the newspaper.

Tonight's finale is only 65 minutes long and that includes the ads! And yes I double checked TV3's website.

So tonight they are going to cram in the MTP, LCD and FRC and then the WTA all in 1 hour and 5 minutes! That's so short. I'm sure last year was a 2 hour finale - can anyone remember?

definitely interesting!
I think naz is very touchy-feely and very outgoing.
definitely not kiwi mentality as far as I am told.
so who knows?

Thanks for the gossip! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 08, 2016 10:19 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:the WTA is supposed to be tomorrow though. They will just tape it live tonight

Yes just spotted that on tomorrow's viewing schedule thanks Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 2498057887

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
djogbenyuie
ElonM
snowyglow12
LynnTa
Idlemess
Melissa_Jane
LoveDovez
Karina
mercieme
jen689