SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by emusha Mon May 09, 2016 1:12 am

HEA wrote:
emusha wrote:Very interesting watching this. The thought I have right now from watching Jordan with Naz and Fleur -- for the sake of the girls, I really hope he picks Naz. He dotes on her and cradles her and comforts her -- he softens with her like he does with none other. He opens up and gets vulnerable with her. When Fleur broke down during the rose ceremony -- not only did he not put his arms around her to comfort her but he also made her stand up in the middle of crying!! Who does that?? He is also very formal and cold in his speech with Fleur. While Naz puts him at ease probably cos she just breaks down so much.

Anyway -- as much as these people say certain things like him saying he doesn't want to carry anyone but he's looking for someone who'd be their own person. And as much as Fleur says she wants to put herself first rather than second. Jordan just laps up being needed by Naz as she breaks down so much and needs him to step in for her. At the same time -- Fleur is constantly the one chasing and giving to Jordan rather than receiving what she deserves.

Curious to see the LCD's cos the private time away from the cameras will be good for letting Jordan really put down his guard. At the same time both Fleur and Jordan are very cerebral with each other with only Fleur taking things to the vulnerable emotional place and Jordan struggling to get there or not really putting in the effort to initiate it even when he reciprocates to Fleur when he shares he was afraid he was losing her/she was falling by the wayside. It's a completely diff dynamic with Naz since she's so playful and brings out the playful non-serious, non-intense side of Jordan while he's the opposite with Fleur.

my 2cent

Thank you so much for your fresh vision

Here is an article that IMHO describes perfectly what I saw. Please if you have time, let me know what you think.

The Date Doctor picks which bachelorette will win

Thank you :gotcha:

Interesting! Thanks for sharing!

I can see why Fleur could be a favorite and Naz a villaness seductress...that's a fair storyline for the show so far. What I will say is -- Jordan very very much takes the back seat and of the ppl on this season I'm most unimpressed with him from this bunch. I think he's a big reason why the season's been boring. Nowadays guys just constantly step back and wait for the women to do all the work and he seems to be that type of guy. I can't imagine what he'd be like to be in a relationship with longer term. Another way to see who the lead really likes is to see who the lead chases. I think he chases Naz more than other ppl in that he puts in the effort -- even though she probably puts him in the position to put in the effort for her anyways. My take on him is that he's very very comfortable being single and he's just now really taking down the walls of his heart and connecting. I like Fleur and especially because of her past I prefer her with someone else. I'm just not very impressed with this Bach and in how he steps up. I can see Fleur doing so much and him just sitting back and enjoying the attention. I think Naz who is a very interesting and complicated person definitely has the feminine wiles and I do think she'll know how to manipulate his behavior and demeanor how she wants --- therefore being better suited to get what she needs out of him....my humble opinion...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 1:30 am

^^ Thank you

I really appreciate your POV.

Yes. His seat back is a major reproach that most have with this bachelor. It is not really good show for us to see a guy who just wait and see. However. I think he is right if he was in the real world. It takes two to tango and I never liked much agressive men who overdid themself. Always felt as if I was a piece of meat. #yuck

NZ franchise is not like any other worldwide franchise. I also think that part of the "boring" vibe comes from the girls too. Remove Naz from the equation and nothing happened. This is a TV reality show so we are expecting excitement and drama. I blame the edits for not liking Fleur and her constant insecurities. She wants, she does not, she wants, she does not. I am not fond of girls like her in real life. Makes me want to shake them so they can once for all make up their mind.

However, Naz is more like me in a way that she is not afraid to express her opinion and does not care one bit if people disagree, like me or hate me. That is a language I understand better. Black and white. With Fleur it is always in the greyish in constant need of reassurance. Annoying.

What is nice in this franchise is that they always have a variety of women that we, audience, can all relate. But at the end of the day, none of who we pick as favorite matter since edits will always mess with us. But it is fun. Wish both girls the best. None deserves hate.

Thanks again for your opinion. I appreciate it Smiley

jmo

ETA: I have a theory. I think Jordan was cast at the last minute and most girls were already cast for another guy. Claudia and Naz were cast as villains. The edits sure did a good job. However, the "new" bachelor is one of those guy that like confident opinatred woman. Mid season, it turned out that Jordan truly liked Naz and the edits changed drastically. I saw a switch and the nice girls turned mean (badmouthing, mean comments etc) and the villain, turned to be not such a villain after all. The last 3 were supposed to be Naz, Fleur and Storm. Never Erin who took the place of Storm because Storm decided to quit. This is my gutt feeling and we will never know but that is how I saw it, especially when we look at the frequence of participation in group dates and single dates, we see a major difference since episode 8.... all this theory is only my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 2:13 am

Katiebelle wrote:Ok guys - I have some gossip. Zero proof so you can take it or leave it.

I've just had a catch up with family and someone asked me if I am still watching the Bachelor as they know who wins. I'm from the same city as Jordan and Naz.

Apparently - Naz was spotted flirting up a storm and getting quite cosy with a few gentlemen at a local pub recently. They were seen by my family member's best friends. The impression they got was that she was "on the prowl" as we say in NZ - kinda means out looking for a good time and a hook up.

But again - all just she said, she said.

Anyways the other thing I wanted to discuss is something I noticed this morning while reading the newspaper.

Tonight's finale is only 65 minutes long and that includes the ads! And yes I double checked TV3's website.

So tonight they are going to cram in the MTP, LCD and FRC and then the WTA all in 1 hour and 5 minutes! That's so short. I'm sure last year was a 2 hour finale - can anyone remember?
Interesting... she's also been liking lots of pics of different guys which seems a bit odd for a girl who is taken. This is Naz though so it won't surprise me if she is F1 and doing all those things anyway. As you said, can't wait for this to end. Even if Fleur is F1, I still don't have much hopes for something long-lasting. Even if so, I am not invested. As you said, it's nearly the end. Wahooo! Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 1710264613 Best part was sleuthing and live posting with you and others bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 09, 2016 3:13 am

^^^Wasn't Jordan spotted at some bar or something flirting with someone? Maybe what's good for the goose is good for the gander or vise versa?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 09, 2016 3:24 am

Sprite wrote:^^^Wasn't Jordan spotted at some bar or something flirting with someone? Maybe what's good for the goose is good for the gander or vise versa?

I was sitting here thinking the very same thing, Sprite. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 3:28 am

^^ and maybe what is flirting for one person is totally fun banting for another

the way girls are flirting is sure not the same way I used to flirt LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 3:31 am

^ Yeah a woman on his lap in some club or something.

I don't care for Jordan but good for the goose or not, I don't think it makes either one any better if so - if anything, feels very immature on both parts if it is a case of good for goose or gander.

I think that behavior is reflective of this Bach NZ S2 itself - MOT season, regardless of who F1 is.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 3:33 am

^^ it was a selfie

and I am sure there are some crazies around to jump on their laps

again I remember this bachelor who was seen with this girl at the exit of the club and it turned out it was just a fan having fun

so unless we see with my eyes it is only gossips as usual IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 3:58 am

any ideas of time of day for these pics? It's hard for me to tell since it seems overcast and brightness in the sky could be when clouds move over versus high sun. Based on brightness in sky maybe Fleur earlier? Can't tell... question
Katiebelle wrote:Voting is now 50/50 for the win! I'm putting my money on Fleur (if I had any!)

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 Poll10

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon May 09, 2016 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 09, 2016 4:09 am

The two ladies are different complexions -- might be better to look at his skintone and the shading/light to pick up on time diff
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 4:11 am

^ Jordan's face seems more shaded/shadowed? in pic with Fleur maybe? I was thinking the brightness in the sky may indicate earlier in the day for the pic with Fleur but not sure since the sky background is different for both pics.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 09, 2016 4:16 am

Is that all Fleur could have done with her hair. I think she is a pretty girl, but wow! IMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
djogbenyuie
ElonM
snowyglow12
LynnTa
Idlemess
Melissa_Jane
LoveDovez
Karina
mercieme
jen689