SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:04 am

Oh hahahahaha. When they said, she's just the wild card, I had no idea what they meant and just assumed it was slang for a derogatory NZ adjective! no idea
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:24 am

Thanks AAL. They are all cute! I like Anna. Solely based on first gut feelings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:15 am

Spot on gut feelings, GA!  yes

Anna has been chosen as the Wild Card and will be a contestant on Bach NZ S2!!
So we have our first confirmed contestant! hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613
Could we get contestant thread started when possible? TIA hearthumbsup

The Bachelor New Zealand · 1 hr ·

Congratulations to Anna, the winner of the MORE FM Wildcard! We can't wait to see her on season 2 of The Bachelor NZ!

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 12363101_1662626917310638_3648103128725340123_o
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/photos/np.1450154759483921.100001877272899/1662626917310638/?type=3¬if_t=notify_me_page
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:10 am

I hope this is not true! And if so, I hope she doesn't get to go on.
I don't want to see her on Bach NZ S2. hmmm

A second chance at romance? Zilda Williams 'applies to go on The Bachelor New Zealand' after celebrity psychic says 'this is her year' to find love

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3400261/Zilda-Williams-rumoured-appear-Bachelor-New-Zealand-celebrity-psychic-says-year-love.html#ixzz3xTHxYpYW
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:56 am

I don't want to see her too.

I hope its false.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:24 am

Oh my..... Saw article but I don't even remember her but just no. no
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I hope this is not true! And if so, I hope she doesn't get to go on.

A second chance at romance? Zilda Williams 'applies to go on The Bachelor New Zealand' after celebrity psychic says 'this is her year' to find love

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3400261/Zilda-Williams-rumoured-appear-Bachelor-New-Zealand-celebrity-psychic-says-year-love.html#ixzz3xTHxYpYW

Yuck! Please No! hissyfit affraid hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 2292733854

I didn't like her for that short amount of time on Sam's season and I think she'd stand out like a sore thumb amongst the more natural down to earth Kiwi women competing.

One thing to note though - she's 32 and Anna's 29 so I reckon that the bachelor this season will be older and more mature than Art. It could make for quite a different season.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:58 pm

OMG!!! @Katiebelle your avi profile pic!! I LOVE it!! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart My fave couple ever on screen! I saw that they are re-making AoGG! Eeeeeek!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:00 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I hope this is not true! And if so, I hope she doesn't get to go on.

Yuck! Please No!  hissyfit  affraid  hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 2292733854

I didn't like her for that short amount of time on Sam's season and I think she'd stand out like a sore thumb amongst the more natural down to earth Kiwi women competing.

One thing to note though - she's 32 and Anna's 29 so I reckon that the bachelor this season will be older and more mature than Art. It could make for quite a different season.

That's what I am thinking too, that the Bach may be older than Art was (he was 26 at filming).

Then again, the Wild Card (Lisa) on Art's season was also older than him by a few years, just like Anna the Wild Card for this season is. There were quite a few older women too, including Chrystal and a few others who were in their early-mid 30s, so not sure.

Still, I do think the Bach lead will be probably be older than Art, unless they found someone just as amazing and put together as him (hope so, no matter the lead's age).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:OMG!!! @Katiebelle your avi profile pic!! I LOVE it!!  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart My fave couple ever on screen! I saw that they are re-making AoGG! Eeeeeek!

No waaaaay! hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613 High clap :bigsmile: :Woah-hoo: Can't wait to see it!

I have every single book (including Rilla of Ingleside- one of my favs) and the whole series on DVD. I tried to get my daughter to read the books before we watched it but she wasn't interested. hmmm

My all time fav couple ever! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

In fact, I wanted to call my daughter Marilla, but my husband wasn't having a barr of it - heathen!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:25 pm

I'm actually feeling a little nervous about who they are going to choose - Art would be a hard act to follow and I thought he was reasonably representative of the young men in New Zealand.

Whoever they choose I hope they present and conduct themselves well - nothing like having someone being a d#ck for the whole world to see!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:22 am

^^ Love it @Katiebelle! Love Marilla! And yes, an absolute heathen! Talk about being in the depths of despair. giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689