SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:24 am

I am feeling nervous too about who the new lead will be. :nervous

Even if they find a good guy, I just don't think they will find another Art Green. He really is in a league of his own when it comes to being a lead on this show. :Nod:

If they can find someone half as good as him, that will still be a great thing, imo! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:06 am

The Bachelor NZ will have a second season in 2016 wrote:Brace yourselves, New Zealand - The Bachelor is returning for a second season and the casting search has begun.

Season two will be here next year, and TV3 has opened applications on its website today.

(...)

MediaWorks producers say they will not be doing a casting call for the role of the Bachelor, and his identity will be a "closely guarded secret" not to be revealed until the first episode of show, which will air early next year.

(...)

The Bachelor NZ will have a second season in 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:21 am

Mods or @GuardianAngel could we get a contestant thread started whenever possible? TIA

It seems like Anna Marshall (confirmed first contestant) may still on the show based on her SM activity as she was last active Jan 10th on FB (filming should have started Jan 14/15 the latest and should be at least 10 days into the season going by S1 filming schedule and casting info from last year).

Some info on Anna:
Anna the first Bachelorette to be announced on the 2016 season
TUESDAY 15 DECEMBER 2015 17:40.
hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 620x413

More FM is pleased to announce Nelson-born Anna Marshall as their bachelorette Wildcard winner for season two of The Bachelor New Zealand.

This makes Anna the first Bachelorette to be announced for the 2016 season.

Last year saw More FM Wildcard winner Lisa O’Loughlin become a favourite with the Bachelorettes, with the tears flowing when she departed the bachelorette mansion.

Anna (29) will join the other Bachelorettes vying for the attention of the 2016 Bachelor. After watching the inaugural season, Anna is excited about the opportunity to potentially find true love.

“I've lived my selfish years and absolutely owned them!” says Anna, “Now I'm ready for the next chapters of my ‘life book’ and I feel this is the perfect place to start....Chapter 29 - will she receive a rose?”

Season two of The Bachelor New Zealand is produced by Warner Bros. International Television Production New Zealand and will screen on TV3 in 2016.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/First-Bachelorette-Announced-With-More-FM-Wildcard-Winner/tabid/5344/articleID/121659/Default.aspx

Also Yahoo NZ article on Anna: https://nz.news.yahoo.com/top-stories/a/30373922/first-bachelorette-for-second-season-of-the-bachelor-is-announced/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:51 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3400261/Zilda-Williams-rumoured-appear-Bachelor-New-Zealand-celebrity-psychic-says-year-love.html

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:59 am

Hmm...

I just found Anna's twitter and she tweeted this on Jan 21, so thinking she may have been eliminated then? (unless filming has started later than last year)

Anna Marshall ‏@marshy2000  Jan 21
newideamagazine's photo https://instagram.com/p/BAyz1MACKaT/

...which is the link is to this pic:
hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 12107659_1665835790354174_1243735388_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:08 am

AEF wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3400261/Zilda-Williams-rumoured-appear-Bachelor-New-Zealand-celebrity-psychic-says-year-love.html
Is this a new article or same as previous page discussion? (for some reason I can't get the link to work right).

I don't think Zilda is on the show since she is currently in Sydney per her IG and others who are with her and filming should be taking place right now in NZ.

I think Zilda just wanted to have her name in the rag mags. Glad she is not on the show! Didn't want her on. no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:26 pm

This is Martin Colenbrander's IG account: @martincolenbrander

I definitely think Martin is the Bachelor NZ S2!
The host of the show, Mike is following him on IG.
Also all the media that posts about the show, including Woman's Day which is the official magazine for the show, follow him too!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:29 pm

Based on Martin's IG it looks like he was responding to the article that came out in Stuff that he is the bachelor.

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 JpcE3ldL

Stuff article (@Katiebelle originally posted in other thread) about Martin being Bachelor
Could this be our next Bachelor New Zealand?
Last updated 14:36, January 27 2016

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1453858577556

Martin Colenbrander is a rumoured potential Bachelor for season 2.

Grab your popcorn folks, we may have another hot television Bachelor on our hands.

Rumours are swirling that Aucklander Martin Colenbrander, 27, could be the next man looking for love on The Bachelor New Zealand, the popular TV3 series that made stars of Art Green and Matilda Rice.

Colenbrander, a model and tennis player, recently split from long-term girlfriend Storm Bellamy, a tea entrepreneur.

A spokesperson for MediaWorks said that they were "unable to comment at this stage" on any programming plans or casting for the show: "It's top secret."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/76297475/could-this-be-our-next-bachelor-new-zealand
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:30 pm

Just posting this as well so we can see if anything changes as filming goes.
Currently Martin's account is public.

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 YxMfu_Ki
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:58 am

It seems like Martin was in the running from awhile ago according to this article from November 2015!

What's funny is when I clicked on it and tried to save the article I saw I had already saved it from last year. After looking through the article at the names suggested I remember not giving it any thought because they had Joe Parker and Dom and even Shelton listed - so the list sounded like a who's who of NZ rather than contenders. I guess I am so used to the Bach US where the leads are not really known at all and certainly not having any real fame before being cast so I just looked past them all! laugh out loud

Martin was listed as the second name/contender.

The next Bachelor: Spy's top 12 contenders
11 November 2015

Martin Colenbrander    

A tennis player, coach and model, Martin Colenbrander, 27, is on point for what The Bachelor producers are looking for. His sister Louise dates One News presenter Simon Dallow, so Colenbrander would be well aware of the pitfalls the spotlight can bring. In the past, Colenbrander made Spy's hottest couples alongside gorgeous businesswoman, Storm Bellamy. The pair broke up a few months back, so going on the show could be just the ticket to happiness for this ace on the court.

http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/the-next-bachelor-spys-top-12-contenders/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:13 am

NZ Herald is saying that filming has not started due to problems with casting lineup - so the contestants - since they say the Bachelor is locked in and one who is likely Martin (they list the same other 2 as Spy).

I definitely think it is Martin as he is listed once again on top of the list and I think the others are just red herrings to try not to have it as spoiled. I actually think spoiling might be a big problem this season since the show is known now and Auckland is a tiny city.

Whatever is delaying filming, I hope it gets sorted and filming gets underway because they are already starting later than last year. :/

The next Bachelor: What we know so far
Thursday Jan 28, 2016

As Art Green and Matilda Rice celebrate a year of knowing one another, speculation is rife about the identity of the next Bachelor.

Spy.co.nz understands filming has not yet begun on the second season of the local reality series as producers are struggling to finalise their casting line up.

It's understood The Bachelor himself is locked in, although his identity is tightly underwraps.

Last year, Green revealed how he deliberately threw friends off the scent by posting photos of himself overseas and checking into locations on Facebook that were nowhere near where he really was.

So just who is this year's mystery man?

Spy has three front-runners for the role, including a former tennis pro, an internet star and the heir to a local music dynasty.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11580992
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:17 am

I checked all three contenders IG accounts and the other two have posted within the last 2 hours and Martin deleted his last IG pic of "No Comment" giggling

Safe to say I think Martin is the Bachelor and it's all known now. At this point I think the show just needs to roll with it. :Nod:

All three contenders listed IG accounts:
https://www.instagram.com/martincolenbrander/
https://www.instagram.com/logan.marbeck/
https://www.instagram.com/logan_dodds/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689