SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme April 19th 2016, 8:37 pm

First interview I have seen from Storm from Scout.

She said her relationship with Jordan wasn't easy & fun. She also didn't think Jordan would be committed to her long term. She expected she was going home. She said her family are very quiet people & she wouldn't want to bring a guy around them that she didn't have full confidence in.

There should be more interviews later but yikes at her saying she didn't think Jordan will be committed to her long term...very interesting perspective from Stormy girl.

http://www.scout.co.nz/Storm-Every-day-was-a-struggle-for-me/tabid/3538/articleID/13352/Default.aspx

mercieme

Back to top Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove April 19th 2016, 8:43 pm

Interesting interview from Storm and I have to say I agree. I don't see Jordan that into any of the girls. I will be surprised if he lasts with his F1.

If Jordan was really into Storm he would have chased her. He's not chasing anyone, imo, because he's not into anyone so I think it was very smart of Storm to listen to her gut and not just play the game or compete to "win". I think her instincts knew something wasn't right and that is why she distanced herself knowing that Jordan would eliminate her since he is so focused on relying on who approaches him rather than chasing who he likes.

Storm is another contestant who is relieved to not be F1. The list is growing....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2016, 8:48 pm

I am not sure to understand why it is such a bad thing that a guy loves to be chased and immediately jump into the conclusion that he is not interested. I think he made it clear that he thought that the girls who wanted to know him, needed to make some effort to know him too. It is not a one way street on this show. We are no longer in our grandfathers generations when men needed to do all the moves.

anyways. please carry on the conversation. Suspect setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme April 19th 2016, 8:49 pm

@Allaboutlove you called it about Jordan not being invested in the girls a while now & I think Storm probably knew that & bowed out. I wouldn't put my family on the show as well just to compete to win so I don't blame Storm.

I really hope Jordan makes a go at it with his F1 & we don't have another Louise/Blake scenario....fingers crossed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme April 19th 2016, 8:56 pm

HEA wrote:I am not sure to understand why it is such a bad thing that a guy loves to be chased and immediately jump into the conclusion that he is not interested. I think he made it clear that he thought that the girls who wanted to know him, needed to make some effort to know him too. It is not a one way street on this show. We are no longer in our grandfathers generations when men needed to do all the moves.

anyways. please carry on the conversation. Suspect setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 2498057887

@HEA.....the premise of these series is for the lead to chase the F1. That's how it's been since the show started in the US series. Yes the girls can show interest but it's Jordan's role as the lead to show interest in the few girls he will take to the end which has been lacking on his part. Your screencaps of him kissing the girls is proof as to how Jordan is not even initiating the physical connections with his front runner girls. I don't blame Jordan as there could be other issues like lack of confidence with his recent weight loss preventing him from going all in. However Jordan is the first lead in the history of this show not to chase his front runner girls which is not what we expect....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2016, 8:56 pm

mercieme wrote:First interview I have seen from Storm from Scout.

She said her relationship with Jordan wasn't easy & fun. She also didn't think Jordan would be committed to her long term. She expected she was going home. She said her family are very quiet people & she wouldn't want to bring a guy around them that she didn't have full confidence in.

There should be more interviews later but yikes at her saying she didn't think Jordan will be committed to her long term...very interesting perspective from Stormy girl.

http://www.scout.co.nz/Storm-Every-day-was-a-struggle-for-me/tabid/3538/articleID/13352/Default.aspx

can you please tell me when in the interview she is saying this because I listened twice and all I heard is that she was not into him and was not confident to have a long term relationship with him... not the other way around. In fact, she even said that jordan asked her to give it a little bit more time.

IMO, they had just no chemistry and it is fine. it does not make jordan a bad guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove April 19th 2016, 8:58 pm

HEA wrote:I am not sure to understand why it is such a bad thing that a guy loves to be chased and immediately jump into the conclusion that he is not interested. I think he made it clear that he thought that the girls who wanted to know him, needed to make some effort to know him too. It is not a one way street on this show. We are no longer in our grandfathers generations when men needed to do all the moves.

If this was not the Bachelor with a lead choosing his F1 from many girls and not the F1 choosing the lead then it would make more sense. Outside of this show or even on the show? Yes, it is totally fine for a girl to chase and guy not to chase.

However... even a passive guy will show interest more than Jordan has, imo.

I know personally of many guys who are not "chasers" who, when they fall in love, act the same as any other person in love. It's a vulnerable thing to fall in love and I don't see that with Jordan at all.

All that to say, I don't think it is a problem that Jordan is not chasing. Or that he isn't showing signs of a guy in love. Just because he is the Bachelor doesn't mean that he should chase or fall in love.

Any post about Jordan (chasing or otherwise) is just an observation of him as a lead on the show - not him as a person or a reflection of societal norms.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2016, 9:03 pm

mercieme wrote:

@HEA.....the premise of these series is for the lead to chase the F1. That's how it's been since the show started in the US series. Yes the girls can show interest but it's Jordan's role as the lead to show interest in the few girls he will take to the end which has been lacking on his part. Your screencaps of him kissing the girls is proof as to how Jordan is not even initiating the physical connections with his front runner girls. I don't blame Jordan as there could be other issues like lack of confidence with his recent weight loss preventing him from going all in. However Jordan is the first lead in the history of this show not to chase his front runner girls which is not what we expect....all JMO.

you know, I think a lot of fans liked NZ franchise with art because they thought it was way more realistic to do not propose, start as a friend, then move on etc.

I understand that most fans are upset with jordan's choice (me included) but at the end of the day, we cannot fault a kiwi guy knowing that in NZ, physical contacts is not the norm, that most get married or start a family after 30, etc

Mike Puru said that jordan is a bloke bloke. So to make comparison with US or any other country is IMO not fair.

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 1646190589 2cents

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme April 19th 2016, 9:05 pm

HEA wrote:

can you please tell me when in the interview she is saying this because I listened twice and all I heard is that she was not into him and was not confident to have a long term relationship with him... not the other way around. In fact, she even said that jordan asked her to give it a little bit more time.

IMO, they had just no chemistry and it is fine. it does not make jordan a bad guy.

At the 1:50 mark she said "that's not what I saw" following her saying that she went into the experience hoping for someone that would be committed to her long term.

I don't have anything against Jordan or any of the contestants on this show...as I have said before it was clear Jordan wasn't into some of the girls & some girls were not into him. In the case of Storm, I think Jordan liked her but her gut told her Jordan would not be into her long term so she bowed out....and nothing wrong with that as well....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2016, 9:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

If this was not the Bachelor with a lead choosing his F1 from many girls and not the F1 choosing the lead then it would make more sense. Outside of this show or even on the show? Yes, it is totally fine for a girl to chase and guy not to chase.

However... even a passive guy will show interest more than Jordan has, imo.

I know personally of many guys who are not "chasers" who, when they fall in love, act the same as any other person in love. It's a vulnerable thing to fall in love and I don't see that with Jordan at all.

All that to say, I don't think it is a problem that Jordan is not chasing. Or that he isn't showing signs of a guy in love. Just because he is the Bachelor doesn't mean that he should chase or fall in love.

Any post about Jordan (chasing or otherwise) is just an observation of him as a lead on the show - not him as a person or a reflection of societal norms.

jmo

but this is the point IMO. Jordan and all the girls never talk about being in love and I think they are all, jordan included, on the same level that at the end it will be a boyfriend and girlfriend situation.

Knowing that, we cannot expect to see things that will not happen.

this said, I believe that we are the reflection of the country and customs where we are raised and this is pretty logical to me and nothing wrong to be associated with.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove April 19th 2016, 9:08 pm

Speaking for myself I don't like Art just because he didn't propose.
It was who Art was as a lead and as a person that made me like him.
Bach AU S1 and S2 never had proposal and I am not fans of them just because they didn't propose.

It's totally okay IMO to expect a lead to act like a lead, whether one likes him or not.
It's not personal against Jordan to sleuth, critique, analyse, etc. - it's done for all leads.
Jordan doesn't get a pass just because he is a Kiwi, or a "blokes bloke" or any other thing.

JMO

Last edited by AllAboutLove on April 19th 2016, 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2016, 9:11 pm

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:

At the 1:50 mark she said "that's not what I saw" following her saying that she went into the experience hoping for someone that would be committed to her long term.

I don't have anything against Jordan or any of the contestants on this show...as I have said before it was clear Jordan wasn't into some of the girls & some girls were not into him. In the case of Storm, I think Jordan liked her but her gut told her Jordan would not be into her long term so she bowed out....and nothing wrong with that as well....all JMO.

she did not say he would not commit long term. She said she did not see any possible long term relationship with him

that is the way I understand it anyway.

At the end of the day, Storm is very happy about leaving the show (she started the interview saying that she knew before the RC and stopped). and all that matter is that she is happy Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689