SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:37 pm

I died laughing at two things said about/by Caila.

1) She had butterflies about Ben through the TV screen, so she just HAD to break up with her BF to meet him. LOL.

2) They bond over their 'romantic connection" of software sales. LOL.

Back to top Go down

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:47 pm

^^haha, I loved RS saying that he wanted to knock his head on the end table after listening to them compare Ben's office processing software to Caila's retail software, because I felt the same way just reading about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Again, how do we know she was interviewing while she was still with the guy?

Talking about having the same career seems like a fine starting point to me.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:53 pm

nothatgirl wrote:^^haha, I loved RS saying that he wanted to knock his head on the end table after listening to them compare Ben's office processing software to Caila's retail software, because I felt the same way just reading about it.
Right?! Hopefully its not TOO boring.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:56 pm

Awe, RS has decided to hate Caila, makes me like her.

I have said this before. Breakups are hard to do. If they already had plans for the May and June family events, she would have been the bad guy for dumping him and leaving him sad and dateless for these events. Damned if she dumps him, damned if she stays.

Obviously, one year dating guy wasn't her one. So she broke up and took a chance on Ben. Is she supposed to stay with him even though she wants to be with someone else? Seriously, they dated for a year. It's not like she ended an engagement or marriage.

Go Caila, if for no other reason than to annoy RS.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:58 pm

Just me, I would have broken up with the guy before applying and/or going through the interview process. I would have gone to the wedding with him, if he wanted, but I would make it clear it was just as friends. Someone said that she brought him to her Hs reunion in the summer, so it obviously wasn't just her doing him a "favor" by going to his social events. She brought him along to an event, where many people go alone. Who know what really happened though. If I were to guess, she only broke up with him once she got invited to do the show and kept the relationship going just in case. It's a pretty common thing to do. JMO.

Last edited by nothatgirl on Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:01 pm

I don't know the situation and I really don't care to. Its none of my business. I'm just imagining the intro video and cocktail party talk, and I can 'see' it now, and its making me giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:03 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Just me, I would have broken up with the guy before applying and/or going through the interview process. I would have gone to the wedding with him, if he wanted, but I would make it clear it was just as friends. Who know what really happened though.

Sounds nice in theory. But dumping someone right before a family wedding would have made her a bad guy too. I wonder if she applied and once she knew it was not just an application let him know?

Why upset the guy before the wedding and upset the family before the wedding? JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:03 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Awe, RS has decided to hate Caila, makes me like her.

I have said this before. Breakups are hard to do. If they already had plans for the May and June family events, she would have been the bad guy for dumping him and leaving him sad and dateless for these events. Damned if she dumps him, damned if she stays.

Obviously, one year dating guy wasn't her one. So she broke up and took a chance on Ben. Is she supposed to stay with him even though she wants to be with someone else? Seriously, they dated for a year. It's not like she ended an engagement or marriage.

Go Caila, if for no other reason than to annoy RS.
Oh, he totally doesn't like her. So transparent. She's not one of the girls he has a boner for and she's a potential bachelorette. I'm sure he loves that. Rolling Eyes

I surprised that she was upfront about the previous relationship. And if her friend is to be believed, they had already broken up before. Had she not done the show, they would've broken up eventually and she would have regretted not going for it. Clearly her feelings about Ben weren't completely off-base as she made the final 3. JMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:04 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:Just me, I would have broken up with the guy before applying and/or going through the interview process. I would have gone to the wedding with him, if he wanted, but I would make it clear it was just as friends. Who know what really happened though.

Sounds nice in theory. But dumping someone right before a family wedding would have made her a bad guy too. I wonder if she applied and once she knew it was not just an application let him know?

Why upset the guy before the wedding and upset the family before the wedding? JMO.
Like I said, she also brought him to her HS reunion in the summer,, which is definitely not a "requirement". It doesn't feel like she was just doing him a favor. Felt like she was stringing him along, just in case she didn't get cast. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:07 pm

She brought him to a HS reunion according to? And when? Allegedly she auditioned for the show in Ohio late July.

There are a lot of accusations being made about her prior relationship with no proof. It sucks the guy got dumped but she is not obligated to stay in any relationship.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:13 pm

My brother graduated with Caila and is on the superlative list so that was fun to see today. They had their five year reunion over the summer and she brought along a boyfriend….a month later, it was time to start Bachelor filming. From what he has said, she sounds like your typical contestant. 

it was a comment on RS's site - yes, it's just an alleged comment, but everything alleged so far! Unless the bf speaks, we don't have proof of anything! JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg