SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:01 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Seeing the amount of 1-on-1 time given to the final 4 girls compared to Becca, I don't see that Ben ever wanted to take Becca to HTDs. I don't know why RS is so shocked Caila made F4 over Becca.

Same here. I really think Ben just liked Caila no matter what anyone else thought of her. I don't see her as a default into the F4 at all. Even Emily got more time with her and Haley getting SQT with Ben to meet their mom, a 2-on-1, and a 1-on-1 where she met Ben's parents. Becca really seems like a non-factor out of the the F6 women.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:06 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Seeing the amount of 1-on-1 time given to the final 4 girls compared to Becca, I don't see that Ben ever wanted to take Becca to HTDs. I don't know why RS is so shocked Caila made F4 over Becca.

He didn't say he was so shocked. He just said that lately, he's been hearing that it was shocking that Caila made it as far as she did. To me, that suggests that she's kind of like the "Joe" of the season, who made it much further than others expect. Until we see the show and Ben/Caila's connection (or lack of), it's hard to say.

The 1-on-1s don't mean much to me, because Jared got 2 1-on-1s last season, whereas Nick and Shawn only got 1 each. I kind of think the second 1-on-1 was just to piss off Olivia and get her to her breaking point, but we'll see!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:14 pm

I just don't see what's so surprising about a person getting two 1-on-1s making it HTDs. Jared very much was a main player last season even if Kaitlyn never had any intention on picking him.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:17 pm

Ya if there had been a F4 instead of only a F3, I think Jared would've been in it. He technically was the F4 guy since Joe and Chris were let go before him. I always saw him as the guy Kaitlyn liked third best.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:41 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I just don't see what's so surprising about a person getting two 1-on-1s making it HTDs. Jared very much was a main player last season even if Kaitlyn never had any intention on picking him.

This is what he said:

I thought Caila would be in the #2 spot and Jojo would finish 3rd. But the latest I’m hearing is that it’s shocking Caila even made it as far as she did, so I guess her getting eliminated at #3 makes more sense now.

Until we see the season, it's impossible to know for sure. I just think that there have been a lot of people who got multiple 1-on-1s or made it to F4 that were surprising and/or were never real contenders. Amanda got 2 GDRs and from what we saw at the carnival date, it seems those two have zero chemistry. My gut feeling is still that the producers gave Caila a 2nd 1-on-1 to bring on Olivia's breakdown (kind of like having Kaitlyn give Jared a GDR in front of Shawn to make him angry) and I still think that, with Kasha's scoop, Becca was originally F4 but was replaced with Caila because she's better TV. That's just my gut feeling/prediction, so it'll be interesting to see their connection on screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:47 pm

Even when the season airs, we'll never know what truly happened. Remember that this is a HIGHLY edited TV show, and we'll only get to see a forced storyline.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:11 pm

Santa please bring me a thread without any mention of the KingofGag for one day. One freaking blasted 24 hours Santa is all I am asking for. hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:14 pm

Why is it so surprising that someone who got TWO 1-on-1s made it to top 3? It's only surprising because RS is reporting irrelevant info about what a few people think of her. I think she's definitely the favorite for the next lead and he just won't admit it because he had been insisting it was Jojo the entire time. He also said that cupcake was in the running and IMO cupcake was NOT in consideration at all

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:41 pm

RS has no idea when it comes to the next lead and is probably basing this "shock" on something he heard Caila did on night one, which to me is irrelevant.

Ben had plenty of opportunities to get rid of her if she was grating his nerves or the other girls' nerves. Caila chances are about as good as the last 4 leads that were the F3 IMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:43 pm

Just to prevent any misunderstandings, RS has said he thinks the lead will either be Amanda or Caila. So, I don't know why people are saying he won't admit it or doesn't think she has a chance?

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:47 pm

^^ he is very reluctant to admit it and simultaneously giving reason why she won't be the bachelorette. If it was Jojo in that F3 spot he would be saying "Jojo's the next bachelorette. How do I know? I just do. Count on it" in those words exactly

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:47 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Just to prevent any misunderstandings, RS has said he thinks the lead will either be Amanda or Caila. So, I don't know why people are saying he won't admit it or doesn't think she has a chance?
Thanks. I didn't read the full column.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg