SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:52 pm

It's interesting that some of us are super pro-Caila, and others can't stand her. Either way, none of us has even SEEN her yet.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:53 pm

I'm a pretty regular reader and all I remember him saying is "if you're looking for an early candidate for our next bachelorette, it's Jojo. Just sayin'". I honestly still think it's going to come down to Joelle or Amanda, but if he was still trying to hold his POV, he would have said he thought Joelle was in the running. He didn't. He said it's either Caila or Amanda and from he's hearing, he would lean towards Caila. So would I if I heard "always on for the cameras" and "Disney princess". Sounds like Britt 2.0 to me. JMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Maybe the next banner should say: RS RULEZ. bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:54 pm

I'm just super anti Martyr Mommies on this show so lesser of two evils and all that. I'm rooting for Jojo lead and Ben/Lauren twirl myself.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:58 pm

He also kept justifying Joelle's F3 position by saying she'd be the next 'ette. But since Caila is in that position he now thinks Amanda is more likely. Rolling Eyes He doesn't know what kind of edit either of these girls will get. I just find RS incredibly bias when it comes to these things.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:00 pm

Who isn't biased though? Obviously what we're seeing will colour our predictions, just as whatever RS hears will do the same for him. I just have to wait to watch but I do like hearing his predictions, as well as everyone else's on here.

There are usually only so many options, so we're all right! laugh out loud

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think she's adorable, she has an infectious genuine smile, she has accomplished a lot at a young age, she has a job, and she appears very happy post filming. That's better that tweeting lyrics from sad songs.

I see nothing annoying about her at all. There have been a ton of IG pics we've seen from past contestants that were IMO very tasteless. There is nothing in her IG IMO to suggest she is anything but a young positive girl who is happy with whatever the end result was.

Even if she did clean up her IG, who wouldn't do that if they had an ex? There are more than enough older pics posted of her interests her family and friends that go back weeks and weeks ago.

I would at this point, be happy if she was the next lead. Being F2 IMO doesn't mean all that much. TPTB want ratings, she'll be in the mix for consideration IMO.

I just looked at Caila's public Instagram. She's definitely cleaned it up. I remember one video she posted bollyx dancing for the camera to the "Watch Me (whip nae nae)" song that's gone. Lots of other photos and posts eliminated too. Well, IMO she's gotten what she wanted all along - the best possible shot at being the Bachelorette. Most of the bachelor producers must be men IMO. She sure knows how to work them IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:12 pm

provenceguy wrote:It's interesting that some of us are super pro-Caila, and others can't stand her. Either way, none of us has even SEEN her yet.

Haha, good point! That 30-second snippet we saw of her in the promo was VERY revealing, apparently.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:20 pm

^ She also unfollowed over 100 accounts/people on her IG.

If Caila is F3, then to me, her IG post of "Fall speed ahead" makes a LOT of sense given that I always thought she would be gunning for Bette gig. I even posted that she would likely be "Full speed ahead" and that's what her IG post likely meant, IMO, to be next lead gig.

If she is F3 then I expect her to continue "fall speed ahead" ensuring she gets the gig to be her focus, similar to Kaitlyn's was. It's the usual lead spot most times too so definitely in the running if she is F3. I always have seen her as a mix of Kaitlyn (will campaign and use SM to do so and likes attention) and Britt (can be "on" for the cameras and flirt) so I guess it won't surprise me if she is F3 and possible lead given K and Britt both were (at least for the first eps). Gosh, I hope she lives up to the pre-love, because at this point, I am looking forward to Bettes Canada/Aussie much more.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:25 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm just super anti Martyr Mommies on this show so lesser of two evils and all that. I'm rooting for Jojo lead and Ben/Lauren twirl myself.

Martyr Mommies - that's sounds like an amazing Bachelor spin-off show you should pitch to Fleiss!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:06 pm

bluwavz wrote:I don't know, from the episode spoilers she got the first 1-on-1 in episode 2 and then was the first girl to get a repeat 1-on-1 in episode 6. That sounds to me like she was more of a frontrunner than most here thought. Becca on the other hand only got one 1-on-1 and no GDR's so I doubt Ben really liked her all that much. It might be that she grated on the other girls nerves and some of them thought she wouldn't make it far because of that.

I'm still giving her a chance and for now she's my pick for the lead.

GuardianAngel wrote:Magic8baller also said Kaitlyn was single.

I'm trying to make sense of the time line. When was the FRC and how does it fit with Caila returning Friday.

FRC Wed the 18th
Caila is told the morning of the 18th she's leaving Thursday the 19th
How long was she hanging around while the F1/F2 had their LCD's?

bluwavz wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Seeing the amount of 1-on-1 time given to the final 4 girls compared to Becca, I don't see that Ben ever wanted to take Becca to HTDs. I don't know why RS is so shocked Caila made F4 over Becca.

Same here. I really think Ben just liked Caila no matter what anyone else thought of her. I don't see her as a default into the F4 at all. Even Emily got more time with her and Haley getting SQT with Ben to meet their mom, a 2-on-1, and a 1-on-1 where she met Ben's parents. Becca really seems like a non-factor out of the the F6 women.

To me TPTB wanted Ben to keep Becca and something probably went down that he wasn't going to play along anymore. Good for him, I do believe he didn't want Becca on the show and she came on just to be the bachelorette. She admitted on Chris's season that she can't fall in love fast enough for the time frame of the bach, and I think she was jealous of all the attention that Kaitlyn got as the 'ette. JMO.

RS has also been really good at listening to one or two jealous contestants who spoil to him and taking their word on people as law, even when he is dead wrong.

Also when was his guess for the next lead right with his first guess? Seriously? Chris S maybe? He was dead wrong on Ben and Kaitlyn and I remember that Roberto had signed a contract. Please, he is a jerk.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:19 pm

provenceguy wrote:It's interesting that some of us are super pro-Caila, and others can't stand her. Either way, none of us has even SEEN her yet.

RS did say that people were going to love her or hate her and that she is very polarizing. Def. Britt 2.0. Hopefully I'll be on the "love" side versus "hate" side of this one! So we'll see.

With that said, she'll be the 'ette. Britt was so close. I think they might channel Caila through their loss of having Britt as the 'ette. I mean they tried for Britt.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg