SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:17 pm

Exactly. No proof. Am I to take negative hearsay at face value or believe her close friend that said they had already broken up before and Caila called him to tell him she was trying out the show? The latter doesn't sound so horrible to me. But it's all hearsay.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:25 pm

If you search the western reserve academy 5 year reunion, she even RSVP'd with both of their names. The reunion was in June, so to me, it seems like if they were broken up/on the verge on breaking up, he wouldn't have gone from Boston to OH to hang with people he didn't even know a month before she went to a casting event. It definitely wasn't an event where she had to bring a boyfriend, so I still get the vibe he was blindsided. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:37 pm

Blindsided or not, she doesn't have to stay in any relationship she doesn't see fit. Sucks the poor guy's feelings were hurt but that is her right. They could have made all these plans but she couldn't work up the courage to breakup beforehand. We have no idea. According to her intro, she was honest about what she did. She dumped him to pursue something different. Hardly out of the ordinary and she shouldn't be shamed for it. JMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:52 pm

I guess it comes down to when did the break-up actually occur and whether she broke up with him b/c she got the chance to go on Tv or because of unrelated reasons. I don't know the answers, so i guess we'll all see!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:12 pm

When was the family wedding exactly? The Ohio casting was July 23rd and if it was an open casting call, then she probably hadn't been in contact with them before that. At least she was honest about the (very) recent breakup. Points for that. Though I feel bad for the ex, who has to hear she was lusting after Ben all through Kaitlyn's season and knew she had to break up with him. I'd feel led on if I was him.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:55 pm

As long as she didn't have a BF once she started filming, it doesn't matter to me. I usually end up liking the ones that RS can't stand so am guessing I'll like Caila.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:29 pm

She would have had to rsvp for the wedding well before the casting call. She was probably thinking of breaking up, but not sure, who knows. People don't wake up suddenly and say they are going to break up without thinking about it
for sometime. Seeing advertisements for the casting calls just might have been the reason she finally decided to deal with a break up.

What happened to the info shared that she actually told her b/f she was going to
try to get on the show?

IMO and pretty much fact as we have seen many times before, RS is quick to start rumors based on gossip from random posters who like to see themselves on RS's site.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:08 pm

5 yr reunion--big pffft imo. Less even.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:06 am

Happy birthday, Miss @cailaquinn. I have a feeling that 2016 is going to be a fantastic year for you - enjoy it! friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 1f31f by @gstarkennis

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 1f431 out of the bag- this girl is going to be on the Bachelor AND it's her birthday! #SoMANYCelebrations #TheBachelor #TeamCaila friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 1f495friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 1f389 by @margorizzi
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:37 am

albean99 wrote:As long as she didn't have a BF once she started filming, it doesn't matter to me. I usually end up liking the ones that RS can't stand so am guessing I'll like Caila.
There are so many things I like about Caila "on paper", I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. My opinions are usually the polar opposite of RS, so go Caila!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:38 am

I am not going to like someone just because RS dislikes them or vice versa.
I think for myself, no matter what RS says or thinks.

I don't care for Caila too much since she was first sleuthed and am not going to change my mind now just because RS doesn't seem to like her. That will be blinding myself to my own thoughts just because I can't stand RS and to me his opinion matters zilch/nothing so I couldn't care less what he thinks.

Ultimately, Caila will have to prove my thoughts wrong... no such thing as benefit of the doubt when it comes to going on Reality TV for "love" (not even Ben gets that pass... he too has to prove it with his actions). In Caila's case, I just get the vibe she is fake. TWT.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:56 am

I think for myself too and will not discern that someone is "fake" based on hearsay and some photos.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg