SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:54 pm

Good have them start dating before they both make it on BIP where we will be forced to see their make out sessions. cheeky

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 1f49c

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 8367-910 thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 I_got_13 thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 E5kqdm15 thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Al Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:14 am

Ash2214 wrote:Wait, I didn't know that Jo Jo was liking Nick's pictures? I thought she simply commented on one that he posted with a producer and she wished that producer a happy birthday.

I don't think Nick made it clear he was into her. He mentioned a couple of times that she carries herself well and is confident in herself. He also put her in his top 3-4. That all came from the Afterbuzz show.

I'm no Nick fan, but I don't think he was trying to make it obvious that he was into her. He said some nice things about Lauren too.
It was mentioned in this thread that she liked a vid that Nick posted of him and his mom a few weeks ago or so.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:02 am

nothatgirl wrote:Yeah, I don't think that Nick made it clear that he was into her, it was just a vibe I got. Definitely all speculation so far!

I got the same vibe watching afterbuzz. He was so mumbly and low energy but seemed to perk up the several times he mentioned her, and have more to say about her than some of the others, many of whom he said were forgettable or he didn't know by name. My immediate thought was she's the one he's wanting to pursue (my other thought was I hope he's not back next week because he was a bit of a wet blanket on the light, fun tone of Danny, Cathy and Brooks JMO.)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:How do we know Nick made it clear he was into Jojo? TYIA

He didn't. I think it is just perception of him that is seeing it that way.
Nick was talking about all the girls and just offering his insight on the show itself and how each person came across.
JMO but if Nick was going to make it clear he was into JoJo he failed miserably, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:07 am

Yes, just my perception, of course. In addition to what others have already said, I also thought that he went out of his way to bring up JoJo several times when the conversation wasn't about her. He kept saying she has a presence. I also wouldn't be surprised if they were already talking, since Nick seems to be the proactive type.
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:27 am

relaxing wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:Yeah, I don't think that Nick made it clear that he was into her, it was just a vibe I got. Definitely all speculation so far!

I got the same vibe watching afterbuzz.  He was so mumbly and low energy but seemed to perk up the several times he mentioned her, and have more to say about her than some of the others, many of whom he said were forgettable or he didn't know by name.  My immediate thought was she's the one he's wanting to pursue (my other thought was I hope he's not back next week because he was a bit of a wet blanket on the light, fun tone of Danny, Cathy and Brooks JMO.)
I thought it was just me! I thought he came off a bit grumpy and bored. And, he really was very long-winded!  Whenever Bach alums guest host, it's always a hit or a miss. I did like his "making out like the titanic is about to go down" line, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:08 am

Back to JoJo... I am interested in seeing her this season. I actually didn't mind her first episode. She seemed quite nice actually. Will see...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:How do we know Nick made it clear he was into Jojo? TYIA

He didn't. I think it is just perception of him that is seeing it that way.
Nick was talking about all the girls and just offering his insight on the show itself and how each person came across.
JMO but if Nick was going to make it clear he was into JoJo he failed miserably, imo.

Regarding the bold, I think almost all almun, male and female, make comments about which contestants they like/dont like, so I don't understand why it's such a big deal when Nick mentiond JoJo.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:44 am

She seemed pretty likeable in the first episode, though I think she has the potential to be a bit catty. I liked that she seemed completely herself though, that always gets a thumbs up from me. I just have no patience for the phonies. And she wasn't OTT in any way. The fake boobs bother me a bit though, they're too big for her frame.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote: thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698  Glad I am not alone! I noticed this SC from the ones from the Raining Ben promo and was going to post and say the same thing but  Embarressed!  Embarressed!  Embarressed!  Embarressed!

Those are some tight swimming trunks!  Embarassed
Litta123 wrote:I've pretty much been in my own little world making screencaps, so I have no idea if this has been discussed elsewhere. Anyway, I'm pretty sure this is Joelle, and by the looks of things, I think Ben was enjoying his time with her if you catch my drift. Sorry, but when you spend your time looking at caps all day certain things pop out...pun intended. thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 2498057887

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 57f37b12-3b3c-4b3b-9d49-a8496e35c21b

Damn Ben that was one hot and heavy smooch and to think he could get that hard with cameras rolling is pretty telling he and JoJo had serious chemistry

In the extended promo he is heard saying he has fallen for two women so I dong think it was Lauren the whole time, and that JoJo if she is indeed f2 was a contender and Ben's decision wasn't that easy imo

Last edited by mysthelma on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:54 pm

I feel like the lead just says whatever they need them to anyway. That it was X the whole time, or that they're torn till the last second laugh out loud. I don't think that they even know, it's kind of a ridiculous and weird scenario to be in.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:I feel like the lead just says whatever they need them to anyway. That it was X the whole time, or that they're torn till the last second laugh out loud. I don't think that they even know, it's kind of a ridiculous and weird scenario to be on.

I totally agree with this. This premise and show is just so silly and I completely believe the leads when they talk about how difficult it is. Obviously the leads likes/loves someone the most given someone is picked in the end, but if I was the lead of the show, by the end I would be so confused.

There are just so many variables like do I pick the one I'm lusting over or the one that fits me best on paper or the one I have the most chemistry with, etc. because the person in the end might not fit all of those variables. And then having to watch it back and see how you were with your F4? laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi