SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:32 pm

They all say they're in love with two people. Can't really take it very seriously. And he's a 26-year-old guy, so his body is gonna react to making out with a hottie in a wet bikini whether he likes it or not. Hell, I've seen tennis players get a stiffie from getting their thigh massaged by a male physio, so sometimes you just can't help it. Not saying Ben didn't enjoy his time with Joelle, it sure seems like he did, just can't really tell where his heart was at from a few carefully chosen shots.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:07 pm

Ya most men can have a strong physical connection with a woman without any emotional attachment. Women have a harder time with that so when you see the B'ettes having a strong physical connection with more than one guy it's a lot more likely that they just have real feelings for them. Of course like you say that doesn't necessarily mean he didn't have feelings for her. She seems like a nice and fun lady and I'm sure he liked her but it also doesn't mean he was actually falling in love with her. We'll have to see a lot more to determine what his real feelings were. Since they do appear to have a strong physical connection it's easy to see why she was the F2 and she was probably the only believable competition for Lauren B and most viewers will probably be fooled much like they were with Brad 2.0's season.

With that said, I'm looking forward to seeing her on the show and I sure hope it's between her and Caila for the B'ette though her F2 position makes me nervous about her chances.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:13 pm

I can't wait to see how many nicknames we have for "it" by the end of all this giggling

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:30 pm

This is a very obvious statement and one I've heard a few leads say in the past, but I think for the most part, the F2 girl or guy would have been the F1 if the person chosen in the end wasn't there. Especially in several of the latest seasons, I've seen the lead very into the F2 girl or guy. You can't really tell much though until the season gets going.

Side note - thanks to Litta's SC's, it looks like the scene where Jo Jo tells Ben she loves him (looks like their FD) matches the scene in the extended preview where Ben is telling one of the girls something along the lines of "I keep falling for you time and time again." Because their surroundings look to match and he's wearing the same shirt. I could be wrong though!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:39 pm

Ash2214 wrote:This is a very obvious statement and one I've heard a few leads say in the past, but I think for the most part, the F2 girl or guy would have been the F1 if the person chosen in the end wasn't there. Especially in several of the latest seasons, I've seen the lead very into the F2 girl or guy. You can't really tell much though until the season gets going.

Side note - thanks to Litta's SC's, it looks like the scene where Jo Jo tells Ben she loves him (looks like their FD) matches the scene in the extended preview where Ben is telling one of the girls something along the lines of "I keep falling for you time and time again." Because their surroundings look to match and he's wearing the same shirt. I could be wrong though!

I think so too. I honestly think that if all leads were put in Des's position which was basically "my second choice or no one?", most would would pick the former and many would end up being pretty happy. Even if it was "person x from night one", you usually still develop an emotional attachment to another person if you spend enough time with them. 

TBH, I don't put too much stock into the word "love" on the show, in general, as I don't think anyone truly falls in love. The word is thrown out way too often and it just loses all meaning for me. Most people have said the true relationship begins when the show ends and I think that's when people truly fall in love. I think it's just "I see potential" and infatuation before that point.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:58 pm

In some cases I even think the lead would've been happier with their F2/F3/F4 than their F1.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:17 pm

Ash2214 wrote:This is a very obvious statement and one I've heard a few leads say in the past, but I think for the most part, the F2 girl or guy would have been the F1 if the person chosen in the end wasn't there. Especially in several of the latest seasons, I've seen the lead very into the F2 girl or guy. You can't really tell much though until the season gets going.

The "FD" is the fantasy date, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:20 pm

^ Yes Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:27 pm

By the hair, in the cap, she's the one he tells "the only way to get over heart break, is by falling in love again" (something like that.) I'm guessing they were talking about her boyfriend/breakup troubles, which is apparently going to be a large factor in her storyline. Basically, the typica f2 storyline, like every year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:37 pm

eversotrue wrote:By the hair, in the cap, she's the one he tells "the only way to get over heart break, is by falling in love again" (something like that.) I'm guessing they were talking about her boyfriend/breakup troubles, which is apparently going to be a large factor in her storyline. Basically, the typica f2 storyline, like every year.

Yes, I saw that cap too. It will definitely be a major part of her story line as Chris Harrison mentioned in his six to watch interview something about her going through heart break before so she has a lot of walls up that Ben tries to break down because he likes her.

With the SC I was writing about, Jo Jo is in a dress holding a glass of wine and looks to be in a tropical location. She tells Ben that he has exceeded her expectations and that she does love him. We see a glimpse of Ben in a black shirt and then later in the extended preview we see Ben in what appears to be a tropical location in that same black shirt talking to someone about falling for her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:08 pm

Absolutely love you foffythebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 1f481  couldn't have picked a better roomie and I'm so proud of you! Go follow this stunner thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 1f525 thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 1f60d #TeamJoJo @joelle_fletcher tune in every Monday 8/7c on ABC! @bachelorabc by @alinnugent
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:48 pm

You can follow someone and like their pic without wanting to date them so I'm not seeing anything between Jojo and Nick. I like her so far and also hope she's in the mix for lead.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi