SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:Baseball dates are such an f1 thing  giggling . Des, Andi, Ali... who else?

Another change up to prevent "predictability "? question

Back to top Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:21 pm

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 12558390_434612876742952_870934935_n
by joelle_fletcher
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:09 pm

Those were all for the Bachelorette.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:28 pm

there's something about her that I sense is disheartened about love and people because of her experiences...i hope she finds the opportunity to overturn those feelings and find a real connection
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Those were all for the Bachelorette.  

And, I think that both Roberto and Chris were originally meant to be F2s, so maybe it's more of an F2 thing! It is funny how many Bachelorettes ending up picking a guy that was an ex-Baseball player.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:36 pm

emusha wrote:there's something about her that I sense is disheartened about love and people because of her experiences...i hope she finds the opportunity to overturn those feelings and find a real connection
I want to see what her and Nick would be like together. At first glance I think they match well. He needs/wants a sexy, confident woman and she needs a guy who will adore her and treat her well. I hope I get to see what this pairing would look like. I also hope Ben/Nick/JoJo aren't weirded out so that it could possibly even happen. At least we know they wouldn't be Eskimo brothers because Ben said he wasn't going to have sex in the FS, so hurdle #1 avoided.  Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:Baseball dates are such an f1 thing  giggling . Des, Andi, Ali... who else?

Neeki da nurse *said in my best Juan Pablo accent* giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:31 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

Another change up to prevent "predictability "? question

Or more likely all three of those guys played minor league baseball!! I don't think this has anything to do with where Jo Jo stands in Ben's heart.

Actually, the argument could be made that putting Jo Jo on a baseball date to show off her athleticism could be very appealing for the next Bachelorette, especially since there are always quite a few ex college athletes and personal trainer types in the contestant pool.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:43 pm

I think they probably had the baseball date set up from the beginning and, since it was the second best date, they gave it to Ben's second favorite girl. Out of all of Ben's girls, she's the most "guys' girl" so she's best suited for it anyways.

If Jojo is the bachelorette, I'm almost positive she'll end up choosing an ex-athlete! Even on The Right Reasons, Juliet was saying that she's heard that she's a jersey chaser, particularly hockey and basketball guys. She really is Andi 2.0, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:49 pm

JoJo looks really cute with glasses.

True friends help wash and blowdry eachother's fake weave at 2am. You're a real gem, @joelle_fletcher #brettmichaels #TheBachelor by @beccatilley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:52 pm

she looks different with glasses. i had to read the tweet to figure out who it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:32 pm

In one of her PI's, she reminded me of Klohe Kardashian. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi