SELECT CONTENT

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:42 pm

Is there any information on who her adopted parents are? I am curious about them.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:26 pm

^^Here is a tweet that provides a little info:

@JubileeSharpe1
Jubilee Sharpe ‏@JubileeSharpe1  · Jan 18  
When I said type is had nothing to do with race, but rather characteristic and traits. Friendly reminder, my whole family is white:)
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:45 pm

Not sure if this was posted before.  She's gorgeous and she is getting some love from other bachettes.
Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Screen13
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:54 pm

Jubilee mother doesn't live far from the Bachelor Mansion.

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1153828620863670852_1702824225

@Jubilee1991
Hello Bachelor Mansion, we meet again...this time w/ my mom, who lives down the street:)

Last edited by ElonM on Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:57 pm

People are NOT gonna be happy when she gets sent home in the next two episodes..

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:02 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Here is a tweet that provides a little info:

@JubileeSharpe1
Jubilee Sharpe ‏@JubileeSharpe1  · Jan 18  
When I said type is had nothing to do with race, but rather characteristic and traits. Friendly reminder, my whole family is white:)

This what I was thinking, that she was probably adopted by white parents.  I hope that she had a happy childhood growing up in the United States, even though she was the only one who survived from her biological family.  And I hope that if Jubilee needs and wants to search for anyone who might be part of her bloodline, that she will do so.  

Not knowing anymore than I do about the circumstances of her biological family's death, it sounded to me like she has this hole inside her that needs to be filled.  Feeling like you are complicated and different from everyone else can be good and can be bad, depending on how you look at.  I think that it probably makes her keep people at arms length, which can make her seem unapproachable.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:34 pm

No, but seriously, a lot of people like Jubilee AND a lot of people like Jubilee and Ben as a couple.. They really aren't going to be happy when she gets eliminated fairly soon...hopefully Ben handled it in the best possible way..

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:40 pm

I think he's going to pull the classic Bachelor "I didn't want to make you wait until the RC if I knew I didn't see a future with you"

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:48 pm

Ben so far imo has been pure class, sensitivity and respect in the way he treats all of the women, so I'm confident he'll handle Jubilee's exit with class and grace. I do think if he let her go before RC, it was to spare her an agonizingly long and tense RC where she doesn't get a rose. He was to my eye very very moved when she told him her tragic backstory (of course who wouldn't be moved by that story- it made me tear up:tissuebox: ) and I think he may be even more sensitive when it comes to Jubilee.

Can't help but wonder if with the emotional struggles she's had so far on the show, the feeling of not fitting in, if she and Ben had a talk before RC and mutually discussed that the show is not for her and they agreed she'd leave. question

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:53 pm

According to RS, he lets her go after the group date in which she and Lauren b win the contest as a pair. Kind of a weird choice to let her go right after winning, so I wonder if it had anything to do with jubilee noticing his chemistry with Lauren b or something. It did seem like he was saying "can I please just talk to her" as she was running down the stairs crying from the promo, so it definitely seemed like he felt really bad about her pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:03 pm

nothatgirl wrote:According to RS, he lets her go after the group date in which she and Lauren b win the contest as a pair. Kind of a weird choice to let her go right after winning, so I wonder if it had anything to do with jubilee noticing his chemistry with Lauren b or something. It did seem like he was saying "can I please just talk to her" as she was running down the stairs crying from the promo, so it definitely seemed like he felt really bad about her pain.
Oh gosh. That would be awful. I hope that isn't what happened..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:11 pm

eversotrue wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:According to RS, he lets her go after the group date in which she and Lauren b win the contest as a pair. Kind of a weird choice to let her go right after winning, so I wonder if it had anything to do with jubilee noticing his chemistry with Lauren b or something. It did seem like he was saying "can I please just talk to her" as she was running down the stairs crying from the promo, so it definitely seemed like he felt really bad about her pain.
Oh gosh. That would be awful. I hope that isn't what happened..

I think that scene ends OK... in another promo/preview, we see him walk out with her in the same dress, he looks sad but she tells him he is a good guy.

Last edited by sophienette on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
Lucas15
Maggenzm
Seabear
Mommyof2
Carine