SELECT CONTENT

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:12 pm

IMO RS is incorrect on the timing, I think that the sc's of what is believed to be her leaving take place at the cocktail party/RC location, so I think that she probably leaves during the cocktail party rather than the GD. I could be wrong, but I'm just basing in on the architecture in the sc's. And the fact that I'm no fan of RS. laugh out loud

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by HodanG Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:38 pm

I just hope jubilee and ben end in good terms. I hope the editing doesn't make jubilee look bad and ben an angel for sending her home, to not put the blame on him due to the backlash everyone will make of him sending her home! She's shch a great woman and after ep3 I can't see her leaving after ep5
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:41 pm

Tweet by Jubilee:

Jubilee Sharpe ‏@JubileeSharpe1  14h14 hours ago
When people say they think I have "issues" because of my past: you do realize that was 20 years ago right? I've healed but I don't forget.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:01 pm

Thank you Jubilee! You rock!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:20 pm

She is one strong lady.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:19 pm

I plan on watching her SM very closely. I have a feeling--jmo--that she will be the bachelorette. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:21 pm

I think she's a lot more likely to be on BiP.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:29 pm

^^^ Just a feeling. I believe she will be the bachelorette.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:32 pm

I don't see Jubilee being able to carry a show. I think that although she says on twitter that the issues were 20 years ago, she is clearly affected emotionally in discussing it. I was cringing to hear her history being on display for all of us to hear about. I know that she was on a date with Ben and she wanted him to know her, and I think he really seemed to respect her for her disclosure, it's really her past to own. I hate when contestants have to cheapen themselves by such emotional disclosure on tv. I mean this for all contestants, Catherine, Julia and that Kelsey Poe included. I see Jubilee as more private than this, and I dont see her being able to handle a group of men competing for her. She can hardly handle being in a group of girls in the house emotionally. Just my opinion!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:32 pm

I'd like her as the Bachelorette, but she was sent home way too early. Though JPG didn't last long either, but look how that turned out.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:09 pm

I don't see her being the Bachelorette for one reason and that is someone tweeted CH and asked him if they had an "unlovable" storyboard could they be the lead and he said no, they won't repeat that same thing. Given that Jubilee had a similar story of feeling unlovable (albeit in a different context than Ben) I don't see them going that similar path. I think they would have emphasized something other than that if she was a top contender as well as had her last longer on the show - get a HTD - which would have been nice since it would have shown more of her family, etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:14 pm

I'm not saying they are or aren't considering Jubilee, but IMO there are far more apparent things they could use for her--being a female vet is one. GI Jane.
Again, that whole "unlovable" line smacks of pulling b.s. out of their asses because at the time their creative juices as such were stilted. (in other words they were down an intern or two)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
Lucas15
Maggenzm
Seabear
Mommyof2
Carine