SELECT CONTENT

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:25 am

lexforlife wrote:I like this strong young woman, hate that this platform was where we had to be introduced to her. Her backstory just touched me to the core
I just want to reach out and give her a big hug!

What is her back story????
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:25 am

I like Jubilee and Ben does too.  He says he is intrigued by her.  They seem to have a comfort level with each other and will probably form a good friendship.   Ben wanted to know her backstory and pressed her to tell it.  It is part of who she is today as Ben said to her.

She was extremely nervous and bumbled her words and actions, IMO.  If the "mean girls" had taken time with her without judging her, they may have realized it.  Some of the girls did.  She may have some character flaws, but doesn't everyone?  Jubilee made an effort to talk to the girls in the kitchen to socialize, and it was JoJo that turned on her heels and rudely walked away.  That was caught on camera, maybe there is more to the story that we don't see with Jubilee, but I am still rooting for her to have a good season.  I hope she finds a good guy as sweet as Ben after this show.   yes

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 1739831_1724266214474782_23608337_n

Lindsay Liles IG
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:38 am

lexforlife wrote:I like this strong young woman, hate that this platform was where we had to be introduced to her. Her backstory just touched me to the core

All of this Good Post I agree

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:43 am

Love Jubilee, am glad she was willing to open up and tell Ben her backstory. And was glad to see Ben stand up for her to Amber. IMO the "mean girls" think that since she is someone who has worn the uniform to serve our country she is strong and thinks she is better then them. I really like seeing the Jubilee that she seems to really be. Shame on the girls for not giving her the chance to become a true friend to them. She is someone I would love to have a friendship with. And honestly I have to say if someone came for a date for me with a helicopter I would probably have jokingly said the same thing she did. And how do we know she didn't seen or personally have an issue with a heli while serving our country?

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:44 am

ReneeM wrote:

All of this Good Post I agree

May I add also that since she spoke about her back story, which was probably the same day as the RC, that she was still feeling sensitive and more so when she heard that two family friends of Ben passed away.  I can see her really wanting to help Ben after he showed her so much empathy during their date.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:47 am

She showed that she really cared about Ben I thought by giving him the massage. And IMO the other girls are just pissed that they didn't think of it.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:04 am

Realme wrote:She showed that she really cared about Ben I thought by giving him the massage.  And IMO the other girls are just pissed that they didn't think of it.

I agree and Ben loved it and willingly participated.  That said, the producers must have suggested it to her as the massage table was all set up and waiting for her/him.  They knew it would upset the other girls especially since Jubilee already had a rose.  I don't think she did it in spite of the other girls, but truly to reach out to Ben who had been nothing but sweet to her.  Ben is the type of man that Jubilee needs in her life, IMO.  Actually, every woman could use a Ben in their life!  Hugesmile

@rolly you asked about her Backstory:  We already knew she was adopted from Haiti, but what she told Ben, at his prompting, was that she was the only one that was alive from her entire family, parents and siblings.  I didn't hear what happened to them maybe someone else did.  But she has "survivor's guilt" and lives with why she the only one that survived and all that goes with the situation.  Ben told her it shaped her to be the strong woman she is today.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:14 am

MiniDiva wrote:
Realme wrote:She showed that she really cared about Ben I thought by giving him the massage.  And IMO the other girls are just pissed that they didn't think of it.

I agree and Ben loved it and willingly participated.  That said, the producers must have suggested it to her as the massage table was all set up and waiting for her/him.  They knew it would upset the other girls especially since Jubilee already had a rose.  I don't think she did it in spite of the other girls, but truly to reach out to Ben who had been nothing but sweet to her.  Ben is the type of man that Jubilee needs in her life, IMO.  Actually, every woman could use a Ben in their life!  Hugesmile

@rolly you asked about her Backstory:  We already knew she was adopted from Haiti, but what she told Ben, at his prompting, was that she was the only one that was alive from her entire family, parents and siblings.  I didn't hear what happened to them maybe someone else did.  But she has "survivor's guilt" and lives with why she the only one that survived and all that goes with the situation.  Ben told her it shaped her to be the strong woman she is today.

She never explained what happened. Haiti has had numerous hurricanes and earthquakes that caused flooding and deaths. We assume that it was during one of these natural disasters that her family was killed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:20 am

I think we'll all shed a tear when Ben says goodby to Jubilee. I hope she exits with her head held high.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:59 am

MiniDiva wrote:I like Jubilee and Ben does too.  He says he is intrigued by her.  They seem to have a comfort level with each other and will probably form a good friendship.   Ben wanted to know her backstory and pressed her to tell it.  It is part of who she is today as Ben said to her.

She was extremely nervous and bumbled her words and actions, IMO.  If the "mean girls" had taken time with her without judging her, they may have realized it.  Some of the girls did.  She may have some character flaws, but doesn't everyone?  Jubilee made an effort to talk to the girls in the kitchen to socialize, and it was JoJo that turned on her heels and rudely walked away.  That was caught on camera, maybe there is more to the story that we don't see with Jubilee, but I am still rooting for her to have a good season.  I hope she finds a good guy as sweet as Ben after this show.   yes

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 1739831_1724266214474782_23608337_n

Lindsay Liles IG

I am going to say something about the comment about JoJo.  I thought that there was a lot of cut and pasting being done by the producers last night when it showed any of the interactions between the women.  And I thought that the scene that showed JoJo walking away was one of them.  But, they also showed a scene with JoJo where it appeared that she was taking up for Jubilee, when some of the other women were expressing their dismay as to why Jubilee had not been sent home - after what they thought was a rude comment made by her prior to her leaving on her one-on-date with Ben.

And in that scene the producers also made a point of it to show JoJo being the one saying that she thought that it was an indication that Ben had a real interest in Jubilee, which sounded to me like that she was supporting her.  And, earlier in the show they showed what appeared to be JoJo and Jubilee having a conversation at the bachelor mansion.  Then they showed JoJo trying to talk to Jubilee after the blowup, and she seemed surprised that Jubilee told her to leave her alone.

Anyway, my point here is that I don't know how much spicing and dicing was done last night, but what we see is not always what actually happened.  I therefore am going to keep that in mind before I jump to any conclusions.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:57 pm

^^I agree, so much slicing and dicing, it is hard to see the true sequence of events.  JoJo was one of the woman that went to check on Jubilee.  Amber was the instigator which was obvious so maybe we will learn more about the in-house relationships that Jubilee has with the other girls in incoming episodes.

ETA:  I rewatched (with closed caption) the scene where Jubilee walked up to the girls in the kitchen, almost immediately, JoJo turned on her heels and left the kitchen while Becca was saying she needed lip gloss on or something (which could have been dubbed for that moment).  I see JoJo as part of the instigation against Jubilee along with Amber, Lauren H. and Jami.  Lot's of cattiness going on, I hope Ben is seeing some of this and knows he ended up with the right woman.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:27 pm

Twitter:

Robert Mills Retweeted

Jubilee Sharpe ‏@JubileeSharpe1  · 21h21 hours ago  
My trashy tattoo says "the past is practice." I have quite a past. Practice makes "perfect." My past made me who I am. Awkwardness and all.

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  · 23h23 hours ago  
Jubilee is stunning. #TheBachelor

Plus several retweets about her date

Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
Lucas15
Maggenzm
Seabear
Mommyof2
Carine