SELECT CONTENT

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by HodanG Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:34 pm

Yeah and also ratings will let rocket! Most bettes are quite annoying and do cry a lot on their seasons but become very different when they have their own! IMO, jubilee would be amazing as a bette. She is an interesting character and isn't all about the "face" (beauty), she has more to her and it would be amazing learning more about her
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:21 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing Jubilee tonight. It seems she is quite talented musically.

http://www.eonline.com/news/733840/which-lady-on-the-bachelor-is-wearing-a-chicken-suit-in-order-to-impress-ben-higgins[/quote]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:18 pm

She plays the cello? Impressive. Again, not your typical instrument. The woman is full of surprises.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:20 pm

Loved to see a different side of Jubilee - playing the cello, wow. You rock girl! Ben was equally impressed!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:12 pm

^^ I'm glad TPTB are allowing us to see the many layers that make Jubilee such a great woman. She isn't just a pretty face or one dimensional, as so many other contestants are portrayed to be.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:09 pm

She is absolutely gorgeous! When she smiles....
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:27 pm

Sharleen about epi. 3 in her blog
At the mansion, Jubilee says something that really stuck with me...
Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 ?format=750w
I have a theory as to the reason why so many of the contestants on this show fall so hard for the lead. Yes, of course, there's the living-in-a-bubble thing, the blinders-on mentality, the sense of competition making the "prize" seem even more prize-like... But it's no coincidence that the farther people go, generally the more and more "in love" they seem to fall (and thus more brokenhearted when they're cut). I don't know about you, but in my experience the more and more I've gotten to know someone of the opposite sex romantically, the less likely it was that I'd fall in love with them. It's not that I'm hyper critical or picky, it's just that not everyone is meant to be with each other, and as we get to know each other better, the cracks in compatibility tend to show.

But in this alternate reality, contestants start off in a position of feeling invisible, or at least not particularly special. To be singled out, especially early, as someone who "sticks out" to the lead, is flattering to say the least. That feeling of specialness is not to be underestimated in a realm where your self esteem and sense of self are being challenged daily. Therefore, my theory is that contestants fall "in love" more with that feeling and confuse it with actual love for the lead. This is something I've been pondering both from my own experience and from having been a viewer for several years. Thoughts??
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:55 pm

more:
JUBILEE'S ONE-ON-ONE

I've always envied those folks who can be 100% themselves around new people or when they're socially out of their element. I've never been able to be that way and therefore I feel for Jubilee. Watching her entire one-on-one date, it's clear she's usually the class clown but she doesn't know how to let that side of her out without coming off like she doesn't care. It was frustrating to watch all the girls moan about how she didn't seem "grateful" when Jubilee was obviously using sarcasm to offset her discomfort. (Oh, and for the record, she literally jumped off the sofa and screamed upon hearing her name on the date card. Not the reaction of someone who doesn't care.)
In her own words: "With me, there's always this level of discomfort when I'm with somebody. Like, I can't really be myself, I can't joke around, say my jokes, you know, or just be who I am naturally."

Just watch her self-edit her own joy as Ben reaches for the rose to offer it to her:
It was in the above moment that I finally fell in love with Ben as the Bachelor. In addition to being eloquent, he's sensitive and perceptive. Jubilee doesn't fool him for a second. He just gets it.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20/
In the above moment I also fell in love with Ben as the Bachelor... awwww
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:36 am

From the ABC video sneak peek - it is apparent how Jubilee is self-destructing at this point.  When she gets her turn to speak Spanish with Ben in the Spanish Class, you can see by his expression and body language that he was not enjoying that moment.   I wonder if she voluntarily leaves or a mutual decision?

Jubilee Gets Jealous

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:39 am

Will someone *please* bring Jubilee some Head & Shoulders?! Watching her constantly scratching & picking at her scalp is giving me the heebie-jeebies! Oh gawd, the thought of eating food prepared by her after her dragon nails have been digging at her scalp all day makes me want to hurl.

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:56 am

I like her but I so hope she does not do BIP. She needs to put this show behind her, chalk it up to an "experience", and go back to her RL where she seems to function much better, IMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:04 pm

She was never meant for this show and the further along she goes in the process the more you can see it on her face and body language. Love how she starts off with wild colored Lee's press on nails and evolves to a nice manicured neutral look. Get with the program Jub--no--ok, leave.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
Lucas15
Maggenzm
Seabear
Mommyof2
Carine