SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by crunchette Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:51 pm

On Nov 5, Jana Kramer (@kramergirl) tweeted a video of her husband singing karaoke.  I thought I'd check it out since Shawn tweeted something about Michael's singing ability.  Near the end, Kaitlyn can clearly be heard laughing in the background.

https://twitter.com/kramergirl/status/662338732679421952

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by LenaActually Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:15 pm

They got rid of their $5k sushi dinner snap for some reason. Maybe the response wasn't that great? no idea
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:51 pm

Maybe it was a good thing, $5k for one person only to donate is alot IMO but who knows maybe someone will! no idea so far the total is $12k which is good! https://us.movember.com/team/2010757

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 4 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 4 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 4 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:00 pm

eh, I think it was way too much for just a night out -- but if they got it that'd be cool of course. They'd be better off setting up an official charity auction on eBay and taking the winner of that out for sushi. Set the starting bid at $500 and see what happens.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:01 pm

rhondam wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
@kaitlynbristowe
Bought our tix for #mockingjaypart2 - will be there on opening day - Nov 20!
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 4 CTE_4oBVAAAvSk3
I like seeing her fresh-faced. It looks good on her imo. Smiley

Such a beautiful family! #Love :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:51 pm

Alright which one of you said they might be going to the Ole Miss game? laugh out loud

@Shawn_Booth
Road trip.  Final destination: Oxford, Mississippi. #HottyToddy  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 4 1f3c8

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 4 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 4 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 4 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:25 am

^It was me, and I must say I'm relieved that they're going to the game this weekend since it's always more fun when you win. (Ole Miss has a decent chance of beating Arkansas tomorow. LSU in 2 weeks will be more of a challenge.) Oxford is a 4 hour drive from Nashville, so I'm not sure how they're going to make it to Vancouver for the wedding thingy on Sunday unless they take a redeye flight???

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:35 am

^ Great job! Smiley Not quite sure if they are attending I'm just basing it off Kait's tweet reply, being excited. A red-eye seems likely if so.

Hope they are prepared for lots of fans(girls) giggling

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:17 am

group hug
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Image57
Meghann's Snap chat
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:28 am

I came to post that snap too, Lena! If Meg's approval means everything to Shawn, I'd say Kait is good to go. She's snapped that Meg is her sister too Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:49 am

I would venture to say that Kait and Shawn are both good with each others families. They all seem to support them. Meg and Kait seem very close!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:37 pm

Meg's snap, looks like they had to put Kait on a box to film a little commercial. She's so cute!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Image59

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl