SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by BlackHalo Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:50 pm

I love Rachel's entrance. What a cute girl.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:53 pm

Black Halo, our girl, Rachel... she admits to her unemployment. No weird job title...I still love her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Can we bring the stills over to the forum. In each girls thread or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:05 pm

eversotrue wrote:Black Halo, our girl, Rachel... she admits to her unemployment. No weird job title...I still love her!
Haha. We've been partial to her since before we knew who she was. I hope she gets screentime before she gets cut.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:11 pm

eversotrue wrote:Chicken enthusiast and cowgirl go home night 1, so it doesn't even matter. 

I can't believe we're gonna have to watch 7 episodes of the twin' occupations as "twin".  

This cast is gonna be hard to remember for the audience. A lot of them have the same name/many of them go by nicknames. Lauren B, Lauren H, Lauren B "LB", Lauren R, Jacqueline "Jackie", Isabel "Izzy", Joelle "JoJo", Jennifer "Jen". Everyone is gonna get so damn confused. Luckily most of those girls go home episodes 1-2. 

A lot of these girls (the twins, Caila, JoJo, Jennifer) turned a year older already, but on these press releases, it shows them as the age they were when they applied on the show. So, they're not even gonna be these ages when the show airs. JoJo turned 25 but is gonna be put as 24 on the show. The twins turned 23 but are gonna be put as 22 on the show. And so on and so forth for a few of the other girls. It makes the cast look super young, especially when the cast is already super young to begin with. Most of the girls are either 23 or 25.

I agree. Sam actually turned 27 today!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:35 pm

eversotrue wrote:Can we bring the stills over to the forum. In each girls thread or something?
I think they are up at buddy right now if you want to snag them. Unfortunately I am really busy right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:48 pm

eversotrue wrote:Can we bring the stills over to the forum. In each girls thread or something?

Great idea. Any time you are ready.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:49 pm

YEP! They will end up trolling products or be cast on future reality tv shows.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:53 pm

I actually calculated the average age of the women based on those numbers and it was 25. Thought it'd be younger. If many of them have had birthdays since then, then it's probably more like 26 now.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:56 pm

Age is one of the main reasons I thought Becca might be B'ette. I see she's only 26. I somehow thought she was 28. Hmmmm
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:00 pm

rhondam wrote:Age is one of the main reasons I thought Becca might be B'ette. I see she's only 26. I somehow thought she was 28. Hmmmm

She's 27 now since she turned when the HTD's were being filmed.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:04 pm

mindless wrote:
rhondam wrote:Age is one of the main reasons I thought Becca might be B'ette. I see she's only 26. I somehow thought she was 28. Hmmmm

She's 27 now since she turned when the HTD's were being filmed.

Oh yes her birthday. That seems so long ago!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90