SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:14 pm

mindless wrote:I actually calculated the average age of the women based on those numbers and it was 25. Thought it'd be younger. If many of them have had birthdays since then, then it's probably more like 26 now.
I think he let the older ones go pretty early, so the mean age is probably lower if you calculate it without the first night eliminees. Becca was one of the younger girls last year and this year, she was practically the grandma! This is probably the youngest season since Jesse's season. It will be interesting/depressing watching the show this year, as this is the first time the lead is my age and the f1 is younger than me.

Back to top Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Can we bring the stills over to the forum. In each girls thread or something?

Great idea. Any time you are ready.
I would, but im on mobile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:20 pm

Are the press release ages and names what are gonna be on the show though? Some have used nicknames for girls, while others have used their full names.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:09 am

eversotrue wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Can we bring the stills over to the forum. In each girls thread or something?

Great idea. Any time you are ready.
I would, but im on mobile.

OH I see I thought you were volunteering! So then patience may be needed until someone decides they want to do this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:09 am

emilymelfan wrote:Shushanna is an Armenian name and Shushik is a nickname for it. Smiley

Thanks! Smiley

Normally we bring the bio's over to each thread. They have changed the format. Until we get a better link for the bio's, I'm not moving them over. The pics in the link upthread are copywrite and I can't bring them over, it's not letting me. Until I figure out an easy way of doing it, it's going to have to wait.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:06 am

Sorry for the double post. Diana found an eonline link where the pics can be copied. Thanks Diana yes I love team work! That makes it super easy for me to quote your pics that you're posting and just add the bio's to it.

I will post the pics of each contestant along with the short bio's they have, on the first page, first post of each contestants thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:31 am

No problem at all GA! Sorry I didn't have time to copy all the girls posts as I have a paper due in the morning but I tried to do the top five.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:40 am

mindless wrote:Ugh, Caila's already holding Ben's hand against her bare leg. That girl knows what she's doing.

Yeah... I am just thankful she isn't F1 (imo and based on sleuthing). That would be a really hard season to watch. F3 or whatever is going to be tough enough and so far what I've seen of her is enough as it is for me. As the "BIGGEST FLIRT" winner in her High School I am sure she initiated that with Ben and will be hardcore doing so and playing the game. She's going to be one of those who are just "on" and all cutesy cutesy which will be so annoying to watch, imo. I can just tell.... and will be shocked if she isn't.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:28 am

All the girls are posting their headshots at the same time. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:30 am

And Lauren B is keeping tabs on everyone's headshot postings (liking and commenting), but watch her not post hers.. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:08 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
mindless wrote:I actually calculated the average age of the women based on those numbers and it was 25. Thought it'd be younger. If many of them have had birthdays since then, then it's probably more like 26 now.
I think he let the older ones go pretty early, so the mean age is probably lower if you calculate it without the first night eliminees. Becca was one of the younger girls last year and this year, she was practically the grandma! This is probably the youngest season since Jesse's season. It will be interesting/depressing watching the show this year, as this is the first time the lead is my age and the f1 is younger than me.

Just wait until the contestants' parents are your age!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:17 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

Just wait until the contestants' parents are your age!  

Re the bold, it gets worse, then you'll be offended by posts calling a 28 yr old a grandma.  Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90