SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by julychild Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:45 pm

bluwavz wrote:Haha come on Ben fans, back me up here. laugh out loud

Haha, he doesn't look sexy to me, too. He's good looking but isn't the sexy type...at least to my eyes. He can be made to look sexy, I suppose.

julychild

Back to top Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by SLA44 Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:52 pm

:iamsorry: I didn't mean that I think he is unattractive - it's just that picture seems off to me.  I am really looking forward to his season starting come Monday night.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:30 pm

Brad was the only sexy bachelor this show has ever had :yes: Brad-Sexy; Ben- cute, nice boy. I hope he does well, hope he found whatever it was he was looking for on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:37 pm

I can kind of see it in that pic, blu. I don't find any of the leads sexy but Ben is certainly one of the most attractive IMO. Some of the better-looking ones had a dud of a personality to me. That includes Travis and Brad.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:39 pm

Who ever's in charge of the Twitter account needs chill out.

http://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/681897862486192130
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:56 pm

That picture just isn't doing it for me! I do think Ben is the most attractive lead we've had, by far, but I don't know if I would call him sexy. He's too adorkable to be sexy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:23 pm

Mostly all of the younger ladies believe Ben is hot/pretty. Of course the older women would look at him as a son...he could be their son!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:25 pm

mindless wrote:Who ever's in charge of the Twitter account needs chill out.

http://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/681897862486192130
I was thinking the same thing laugh out loud ! The Twitter/IG is salvitating over Ben..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:31 pm

I don't find Ben particularly sexy either. He's just VERY good looking to me. Idk how to explain it. I'm by farrrr most attracted to him than any other lead the show has ever had. His scruff is on point (which is why I'm so mad that they made him shave for the season.) Whenever I think of Ben's looks, I think of him being on GMA. My favorite! That was probably one of the only times I found him to be hot and pretty at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:40 pm

I also think he looks hot in that picture he posted on IG today. He looks great in leather.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:09 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 30m30 minutes ago
We will have major Bachelor Family news on Monday's premiere episode of Bachelor Live!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:10 pm

I am going to guess its the gender of Sean and Catherine's baby.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90