SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:48 pm

Hilarious, silly, fun promo  yes .  Hope the season delivers more of the same with a few genuine girls and a love story thrown in on the side.  Looks like a good one.

Back to top Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:01 pm

eversotrue wrote:That was two girls who literally said "I'm in love with you" and one who said "Ben and I are falling in love" How many girls usually say that a season? And how far do they make it?
And that's not including Lauren and JoJo (F1 and F2 always say it), and maybe Amanda and Becca, so there could possibly be 7 girls who say I love you/I'm falling in love with you, which seems like a lot. Weird that Olivia said it so early at F9 and without having had a 1 on 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:12 pm

AmyB wrote:
eversotrue wrote:That was two girls who literally said "I'm in love with you" and one who said "Ben and I are falling in love" How many girls usually say that a season? And how far do they make it?
And that's not including Lauren and JoJo (F1 and F2 always say it), and maybe Amanda and Becca, so there could possibly be 7 girls who say I love you/I'm falling in love with you, which seems like a lot. Weird that Olivia said it so early at F9 and without having had a 1 on 1.
That does seem like a lot.

Olivia probably only said it ensure that he would choose her on the 2on1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:27 pm

eversotrue wrote:
That does seem like a lot.

Olivia probably only said it ensure that he would choose her on the 2on1.
Well, that didn't exactly work out for her.  hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 49 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Caila already seems like a try hard to me. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:03 pm

Diana wrote:Caila already seems like a try hard to me. JMO.
Out of all the crying/weeping scenes, hers is my favorite. hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 49 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:07 pm

I'm going to be dying over Caila's hair all season. It's sooooo nice. I want!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:11 pm

I can't tell anything from those promos, except it is going to be just like the last seven bachelor seasons. Since Jason it seems like they have a formula and don't change.

I still like Caila, but that is okay, I am a Nick fan so dealing with negativity towards those I like is something I am used to.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:20 pm

eversotrue wrote:I'm going to be dying over Caila's hair all season. It's sooooo nice. I want!
Yes, I'm having major hair envy!

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:05 pm

eversotrue wrote:I'm going to be dying over Caila's hair all season. It's sooooo nice. I want!

Her hair and teeth are like on point. She really IS pretty.

Emily in the ITM/PI looks really pretty (not the one when she's crying.. not the prettiest crier).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:44 pm

california90 wrote:

Her hair and teeth are like on point. She really IS pretty.

Emily in the ITM/PI looks really pretty (not the one when she's crying.. not the prettiest crier).
She really is.

A lot of the girls this season are really beautiful. I'd say the top 9 are all cute at the very least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:05 pm

It seems like one of the more attractive casts they've had in a while (including the lead). Amanda, Joelle, and Jen are probably up there as some of the prettiest contestants ever, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90