SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:09 pm

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/2015/12/25/bachelor-ben-higgins-still-nobody-warsaw-ind/76555326/

Nice article about Ben.

Back to top Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by SLA44 Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:28 pm

eversotrue wrote:http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/2015/12/25/bachelor-ben-higgins-still-nobody-warsaw-ind/76555326/

Nice article about Ben.
Great article - thanks for sharing.  Now I really can't wait for the season to start!! thumbsup
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:16 pm

That was a great, insightful article about/on Ben. Got a lot of info about him...which is great because a lot of people said they didn't really get a sense of who is is on TBETTE.

Hopefully, if the producers really feel he is "too good to be true" and "every mother in laws dream", that means positive things for his edit this season.

Nice to know he's been a sweater loving guy since high school/college laugh out loud Hopefully he wears quite a few this season.

I liked hearing about his love for helping/children. Being a Sunday school teacher at the church, volunteering at the youth club, mission work. Too bad it seems that's not going to be a huge focus this season.. Or maybe it will. But from what has been noted so far, it only seems like the first and seventh episode will have that highlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:58 pm

I didn't watch the last 'ette show so I don't really know much about Ben at all other than what I have seen of him since he was announced the Bachelor.  He seemed so down to earth on his interview on GMA and what a breath of fresh air that was for me.

I hope that is also true if the producers were being honest but we have heard so many times that this is the most romantic or the most shocking or the most whatever and it has always been puffery IMO so I hope this season does bring something back to The Bachelor that has been missing for a long time.  

I also liked hearing about all his volunteer work with the children and I bet he is going to be a great dad one day.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:59 pm

What will be "refreshing" is he seems "normal". I hope TPTB leave him that way.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:What will be "refreshing" is he seems "normal". I hope TPTB leave him that way.
I agree   :fingersarecrossed
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:37 pm

Bring on the real Ben - not the TEN Ben.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:16 am

I'm glad that Ben seems to be a nice, down to earth guy. I'm quite looking forward to his season but know there will be drama because there always is.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:12 pm

^^^I agree. Hoping TPTB leave him alone and let the "normal" shine through is a lot to ask for from TPTB. "They" are not normal and could care less that Ben comes off that way. I love Ben and will be watching but I am buckling my seat belt and ready for what they throw at us because trust me, TPTB will be throwing something! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:47 pm

I think the drama and nutty stuff that TPTB always like to throw in is gonna come from the contestants. The heat Ben will take is probably the "kissing too many people" storyline. And then of course, if he sends home a girl a lot of people like/rooting for or the complete opposite: keeps a girl people don't like. But these "storylines" happen every season. Different season..same sh*t.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:55 pm

One thing that stuck out to me in that article is how his friend implied that Ben will help improve the franchise's reputation as far as morals/dignity. It made me recall how Jake Pavelka himself made the same claim his season (ie, volunteered that his "friends" at church told him how he would "save" the franchise), the difference being that truly humble Ben doesn't feel the need to "humble brag", whereas Fake Jake was, well, fake. Ben is exactly the kind of man Jake was trying to convince us all that he was. Ben IMO is the real deal.

Ben, don't let me down. Smiley

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:10 pm

ironcat wrote:One thing that stuck out to me in that article is how his friend implied that Ben will help improve the franchise's reputation as far as morals/dignity.  It made me recall how Jake Pavelka himself made the same claim his season (ie, volunteered that his "friends" at church told him how he would "save" the franchise), the difference being that truly humble Ben doesn't feel the need to "humble brag", whereas Fake Jake was, well, fake.  Ben is exactly the kind of man Jake was trying to convince us all that he was.  Ben IMO is the real deal.  

Ben, don't let me down. Smiley
Well, he feels he stayed true to himself and has no regrets. AND is VERY excited for the season to start...so I think he did him. Now let's see what the dancing monkeys decide to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90