SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:21 pm

If Lauren isn't a jealous type of person, she'll be more than fine with Ben doing DWTS, in that sense. She was described as confident in that word association game, so that's a bonus, if it rings true. If Ben shows her (and vice versa) that they're committed to making everything work despite tiring hours of rehearsal than it should be fine. It wouldn't hurt if Ben also got a partner with a husband/boyfriend I'm sure (just for rumors sake and what not.) So if he DOES get Lindsay or Sharna, or maybe even Emma...it should be good. I think we have to wait and see how Ben and Lauren's dynamic is first (during the filming of the show, while its airing, and post show) to see how it would be. How confident is she really? Is their relationship tight? Etc. etc.

Back to top Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:24 pm

Anything done on TV is for money and fame, IMO. They go hand in hand, especially when it comes to this show since leads only get to be leads by being contestants.

IMO, being a contestant on TB/Bette show is for fame mostly—even though opportunities can come from that, such as being a paid lead.

However, without the fame (being well-known) it is unlikely that a contestant will go on to be a lead anyway. So from seeking fame they now seek fortune as a paid lead and then other opportunities that are paid that may come after that (DWTS, CWS, MBC, book deals, etc).

The number of times these people are on TV doesn't make them unlikable to me. What makes them unlikable is how they conduct themselves on these shows as well as in public... not necessarily their motives (fame/money) which are the same usually for all of them.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:52 pm

This was posted before, but this is what Ben said recently about DWTS..
"I have a great life. I love my life here in Denver. I don't want to change my life, but if there's opportunity to enhance it, I'm all for it!"  
Fair enough I think.

http://www.eonline.com/news/723126/will-ben-higgins-join-dancing-with-the-stars-after-the-bachelor

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:48 pm

My new pre-season video if you guys want to check it out!

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2016/01/03/the-bachelor-ben-h-my-wish-new-year-video/

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:03 am

I agree that DWTS is a like a package deal now. And I admit I will fully judge if, after that, Ben and his f1 choose to do more reality TV. laugh out loud But it bodes very well I think that neither of them seem obsessed with notoriety or getting their names out there (yet). Fingers crossed that continues!

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:23 am

While I'm overall against DWTS, the fact that Lauren is in LA already should take some of the strain off, since she'll be able to just stay at her regular apartment and hang out with friends and all. I think a lot of the jealousy from past F1's has been more due to feeling lonely and neglected because they're stuck in a hotel room in an unfamiliar city all day. Lauren will still be able to work and have her normal life.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:34 am

sophienette wrote:My new pre-season video if you guys want to check it out!

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2016/01/03/the-bachelor-ben-h-my-wish-new-year-video/
What a great video - thanks for making it and sharing it!  yes
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 pm

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 66 CXw7JvAWcAAfpXp
Reality Rose ‏@RealityRose_
#BachelorCountdown: Only 2 days until #TheBachelor
hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 66 2498057887
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:54 pm

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 66 CXXWqQBUwAA2aRs
Paige Craig ‏@_paigecraig
Who's ready??? #TheBachelor #JaggerForBachelor
Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:08 pm

The Bachelor Spoilers for Ben Higgins Season
Ben indicated in an interview that he was “shocked” to discover that two women from Chris’s season will also be on his … Becca Tilley and Amber James.  However, he said that the reason he was shocked was because he was actually pleased that those two women wanted to meet him.
Ben admitted that he did not fully watch Chris’s season.  He knew there was the possibility he would be dating one of the women from that show, and he did not want to have preconceptions.
Read more at http://thedailyvoicenews.com/2016/01/03/the-bachelor-spoilers-for-ben-higgins-season/#0ZRfizPVJwSMUSHt.99
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:16 pm

That makes no sense, how did he know he was going to be The Bachelor in January of last year? laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90