SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 46 of 51 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:05 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:25 pm

Moved from Lowe fan forum

Astrobach wrote:Lesley Murphy just got engaged! Congrats to her! She is in New Zealand and it’s breathtaking!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8iAN3BJyhb/?igshid=3gngjzqsj8uw

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 46 Samuel10Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 46 Samuel10 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 46 Family10Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 46 Samuel15Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 46 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:52 pm

@lipsis Thanks , I could not find where to post it.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:39 am

Did we know there was going to be a Battle of the Bachelors? It's another spinoff - wrestling - and Apollo is representing AU apparently. dizzy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8014871/Three-time-reality-star-Apollo-Jackson-heads-star-new-Bachelor-spin-off.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:57 am

dizzy is right!

I have not heard anything about this. At least it's for a good cause. Wrestling is not my thing, but it would be interesting to see the Bachelors from all the franchises.

And now Apollo Jackson plans to head to the US to take part in the Battle of the Bachelors.

The show will feature former stars from all the Bachelor franchises, competing in wrestling matches to raise funds for the Bahamas Disaster Relief Fund.

dailymail.co.uk

ETA: It looks like it took place Feb 12th.

Hearts Around The World Entertainment Presents "Battle of The Bachelors." Contestants from ABC's The Bachelor and Bachelorette Step Into the Boxing Ring for Charity.
Jackie Kallens Hearts Around The World Entertainment presents "Bad Blood - Battle of The Bachelors" February 12th at The Avalon Theatre in Hollywood, California. It's a night of celebrity boxing, live performances and fundraising.

Los Angeles, CA, October 05, 2019 --(PR.com)-- "Bad" Chad Johnson from season 12 of ABC's "The Bachelorette" steps into the boxing ring to settle an old score with Daniel Maguire another contestant from the same season. The event will be held at The Avalon Theatre in Hollywood, California on February 12th 2020 and live streamed around the world.

https://www.pr.com/press-release/796230

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:08 pm

It was nice to see Sarah C on Madison's Insta Live.  Seems she was laid off and she and Madi have been talking and encouraging each other.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:45 pm

I heard that Chad Johnson was dropped at the last minute from the wrestling appearance because he got arrested for domestic violence a few days before. I truly hope his girlfriend is able to eventually leave that relationship sooner rather than later.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:19 pm

Update on Travis Stork - he is a dad!

https://people.com/parents/travis-stork-wife-parris-welcome-son-grayson-lane-first-photo-exclusive/

And a successful podcast:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-doctors-podcast-with-travis-stork/id1498856514#episodeGuid=edb62d5e-64d9-11ea-bbb1-1b552c73a230

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:06 pm

The Stork has arrived safely!! :-)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:35 pm

What a sweet boy! Congrats to them! My friend has a new grandson named Grayson as well. Love the name.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:05 am

Hard to believe Travis Stork is 48 years old. His stint on The Bachelor seems like yesterday. Time sure flies......

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:05 pm

Travis Stork and his baby - cute!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFNG4WpByqn/?igshid=k3r6fmrroqdo

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 51 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23