SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 45 of 51 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:20 pm

Well that's interesting. If they are going to go that far, why not 55+. It should be interesting to see the contestants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:25 pm

cantstopl cantstopl OMG this will be a hoot to watch! So now the Bachelor franchise will have Bachelor, Bachelorette, Bachelor in paradise, Bachelor winter games, The new Music related love show and now seniors? WOW Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 45 3806527698
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:26 am

Being a "senior" myself, I would not touch that show with a ten-foot pole. I just could not bear watching seniors making fools of themselves; one would think older folks would have more sense. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:57 am

Newto wrote:Being a "senior" myself, I would not touch that show with a ten-foot pole.  I just could not bear watching seniors making fools of themselves; one would think older folks would have more sense.  JMHO.
Ditto.

No need for the drama in my peaceful life.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:27 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B71ixtVH7_H/

Heck no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 45 2254279460 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 45 2254279460 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 45 2254279460

(I’m a senior, but I can’t imagine doing this show, not for any amount of money)

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:12 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B71ixtVH7_H/

cantstopl "If you are ready for a committed relationship..."

You know what, if it's taken you till age 65 to be ready for a relationship, might as well just continue hooking up with the hotties at your local Seniors Club and get a dog for companionship IMO. Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 45 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:31 pm

Brand extensions can damage the original brand and I think the franchise is close to it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:43 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Brand extensions can damage the original brand and I think the franchise is close to it.

Agreed. I feel things are going badly post-Elan. I don't know if it was just him personally keeping things in check, but it's hard not to notice a correlation imo. I don't know how powerful he was bts.

leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:28 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Brand extensions can damage the original brand and I think the franchise is close to it.

"Is your pet single and ready for a committed mating season?  We are casting NOW." laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:37 pm

@Bobette 🐘 she's on her way!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:50 pm

All of these spinoffs in such a short timeframe fascinate me. I'd just love to know the reason behind multiple new shows in 2020. Any chance that the original series is in jeopardy of nonrenewal due to the BTS turmoil of the past year or so? Would they maybe transition Ben Higgins in as host of The Bachelor or one of these other shows now that Chris has numerous hosting gigs? Ben always seemed like he wanted Chris' job, and Chris in turn mentored him, imo.

I would love to watch Seniors fall in love. PINKHEART Maybe it will be totally different from the 20-somethings version and really refreshing sans drama.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:52 am

All of CH's hosting gigs are now bachelor related.  His millionaire gig is over. The show was cancelled last year but then when it was brought back for a limited run, Jimmy Fallon is the host.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 51 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23