SELECT CONTENT

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:42 pm

Is it better or worse that they appear to be honest about their relationship issues? I will give them credit for not faking it and talking about 'fluff' issues. Maybe there's hope that the show actually worked for them just a little?

goals - Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

goals - Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:52 pm

umngirl wrote:Sean actually wrote a blog post about not posting the "hard stuff" on IG (with an assist to a friend's quote) so he doesn't pretend their marriage is perfect. Same with the speeches they have done. Linds could answer for sure as she's heard them in person. They never pretend to have all the answers and this perfect marriage. That's an image fans/followers on social media ascribe to them with all their #goals posts. Gosh, I so dislike that those comments.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe/2015/09/instagram-truth-we-dont-post-the-hard-stuff/

Yep most of what he said in the blog is what they talked about. This is the talk I was at which was after MBC I believe.
http://www.covinaag.org/bachelor-sean-catherine-lowe-interview

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

goals - Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 8367-910 goals - Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 I_got_13 goals - Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 E5kqdm15 goals - Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:45 am

I find Sean to be very manipulative and disingenuous and IMO, he uses his blog (while "conveniently" plugging his "Right Reasons" book Rolling Eyes) and SM to pretend he is regretful. If he really was regretful, he wouldn't have done any more reality-TV post DWTS since he said he had regrets back then and not continuing on with his "regrets" while pocketing cash.   Rolling Eyes  

The thing I find gross is how Sean blogged how it was his wife and manager that wanted him to do the show and that HE was so reluctant to do it. It is like his blog post is nothing more than to put the onus on his wife and for him to wash his hands of it all, so to speak and to make it seem like it was his manager and wife that convinced him to do the show -- but only after HE wanted DOUBLE the money.  It's almost like he is saying Cat would have done it for less money and SHE wanted to do it but not him and so it had to be DOUBLE the money for him to do it.  no

It's things like that that reinforce why I've never cared for Sean. He always gave me the creeps. His behavior now still does and I find it really icky since it is shrouded in self-righteousness. no no

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:15 am

mindless wrote:
snipped

(Ryan & Trista) Seems like they gave the producers absolutely nothing to work with, so no wonder they flew under the radar.

Honestly, I'm starting to think Sean and Cat aren't a very good fit. It's easy to adapt your personality to fit the other person's when you're madly in love, but that rarely lasts. Not that I think they're getting divorced anytime soon, but I doubt it's all smooth sailing ahead either.

Just like some current F1 always blames the editors to give him a bad edit, however, I think we have seen enough of his post show actions to say it is always themselves who gave the material to the editors.

And I have always think SeanCat are not a good match, they didn't seem to compliment each other. They are still looking like 2 teammates who happen to work on some projects for the time being, IMO. This is also why I can not get warm to this couple although TPTB makes them the "golden couple" of the franchise.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:00 am

AAL interesting you mentioned the word manipulative. When I read the MBC blog, I felt like he was using certain words and phrases to manipulate a portion of his fan base  and maybe minimize the blowback- 'we will feel blessed by this money' (does he really talk like that?!), 'we can still shine light in a dark world,' 'we felt at peace about it' etc. Kinda like he wants/deserves a pass for being a 'man of God.' I was waiting for him to name drop his pastor and say they took his counsel before deciding. giggling

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

goals - Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:21 am

peggy0221 wrote:
mindless wrote:
snipped

(Ryan & Trista) Seems like they gave the producers absolutely nothing to work with, so no wonder they flew under the radar.

Honestly, I'm starting to think Sean and Cat aren't a very good fit. It's easy to adapt your personality to fit the other person's when you're madly in love, but that rarely lasts. Not that I think they're getting divorced anytime soon, but I doubt it's all smooth sailing ahead either.

Just like some current F1 always blames the editors to give him a bad edit, however, I think we have seen enough of his post show actions to say it is always themselves who gave the material to the editors.

And I have always think SeanCat are not a good match, they didn't seem to compliment each other. They are still looking like 2 teammates who happen to work on some projects for the time being, IMO. This is also why I can not get warm to this couple although TPTB makes them the "golden couple" of the franchise.

I don't know how they became the "golden couple" but they are certainly the "available" couple.  Because they "work at home" Hugesmile they're able to go anywhere, any time.  I dare say that all the couples have had the honor no no  of being asked to participate on MBC, Couples Therapy, etc., not to mention the live bachelor shows and whatever else ABC invites them to do.
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:56 am

I didn't realize that Sean "preaches" to fans/followers via a blog and book. I watched, er I mean cringed through this first episode just to check it out but hearing Sean talking down about these people is not what I believe a real "God-like" person does. Hypocritical religious people are a huge turn-off/repulse factor of mine!

I also really believe that most of these D-Listers are addicted to fame. Just like Chris Buchowski claimed about himself. Why else, other than the money, do a lot of them keep doing these shows and posting themselves all over SM constantly! I've come to believe that this is a legitimate addiction like any other substance/compulsive behaviour.

Last edited by rhondam on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Oops edited instead of quoted—fixed now)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:11 pm

The only reason to do a show like this is money. IMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:13 pm

IA Kasha, I believe that money was his #1 reason for doing this show
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:57 pm

rhondam wrote:IA Kasha, I believe that money was his #1 reason for doing this show

That is what he admitted.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:58 pm

Did they get paid to do Family Feud and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire too?  Meaning did they get paid something, even if they were playing for charity?  At the very least it would appear that Sean and Catherine are addicted to the money that they can get from appearing on all of these reality tv shows.

It does bother me though that in order to appear on these questionable shows they demand double the money and then spin it like they are only going to do it because it is a blessing.  No, they are just doing it for the money......pure and simple.  In fact, that money could turn out to be anything but a blessing in the long run.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:19 pm

rhondam wrote:I didn't realize that Sean "preaches" to fans/followers via a blog and book. I watched, er I mean cringed through this first episode just to check it out but hearing Sean talking down about these people is not what I believe a real "God-like" person does. Hypocritical religious people are a huge turn-off/repulse factor of mine!

I also really believe that most of these D-Listers are addicted to fame. Just like Chris Buchowski claimed about himself. Why else, other than the money, do a lot of them keep doing these shows and posting themselves all over SM constantly! I've come to believe that this is a legitimate addiction like any other substance/compulsive behaviour.

I'm sorry to quote myself. I believe that Sean went on MBC 100% for the cash only. My bolded statement above was really a blanket statement that I probably shouldn't have put here, about all most of these D-Listers and could fit in most any one of their threads IMO. Sorry for going OT.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+35
vivi2
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
whit90
jlccaz