SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by SueSt Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This book will be her version of the truth. Her version of anything has previously contained lies. She flip flops her opinions depending on which way the wind is blowing that day. Those versions of her truth just might irk the numbers guys, to bring out some sort of SM response.

JPG IMO will take the high road. Nick just might ignore, but wouldn't surprise me if he throws suttle shade, Josh, I'm looking forward to his biblical quote.

spitcoffee
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Beach Lover Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:51 am

Sprite wrote:
IMO Andi never took the high road. Not with JPab. Not with Eric. Not with Nick or with Josh. There were always digs. She is a princess and princess must have attention and to me, this book is nothing more than anther stab at attention seeking.

This is just another attempt at the spot light. Hopefully it is a last hurrah and her family has an intervention...or just cuts of the funds and tells MeAndi to get her a** back to reality and get a job!

Exactly, there were always digs. That's just another thing that really irks me about Andi.  She's the mean spirited one IMO, yet she claims that in a relationship you want to "find someone you want to be nice to, and who's nice to you."  Who has she been nice to that she's dated?  In interviews post show, Josh would say kind, complimentary things when asked about Andi.  They were specific traits like how she was smart, funny, charismatic, a great cook etc.  All Andi could muster up were digs,  like him taking too much time to do his hair or chewing with his mouth open.  The only complimentary things I remember her ever saying about Josh were "I have a hot fiance", "he's genuinely my best friend and I can be whoever I want around him", "he's my partner through it all".  All those things were more about what he did for her, not him specifically.  

Andi doesn't appear to have learned the simple rule of treat others as you wish to be treated.  She wants men to be kind, dote on her, respect her opinions and support her every desire. But she needs to show the same kindness and respect instead of having this sense of entitlement.  She could have handled things so much better with JP, Eric and Nick, but instead she was cold and berated them. With Josh, I think he tried with her and then just got fed up with her mean girl.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:26 pm

I don't understand how she continues to devolve into this sad person

to me, this indicates partly how she's gotten so low -- she has zero self-awareness & willingness to work on herself

A lot of times, people will say, "You're running away from your problems." So what? Why do you have to sit there and confront every single issue? Sometimes going away is the best answer.

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1118961/andi-dorfman-negative-experience-on-the-bachelor

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:17 pm

emusha wrote:I don't understand how she continues to devolve into this sad person

to me, this indicates partly how she's gotten so low -- she has zero self-awareness & willingness to work on herself

A lot of times, people will say, "You're running away from your problems." So what? Why do you have to sit there and confront every single issue? Sometimes going away is the best answer.

Where did that quote come from?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:50 pm

I think that was taken out of her interview listed a while back in Cosmo? The links a few pages back.
She sounds like she is waiting for a 12 step program in her future. I see her name on one.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:07 pm

Thanks Kasha.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:58 am

We never discussed this juicy tidbit.  

Clipped from the Cosmo article:
Cosmo:  You delve into sex with an ex in one chapter, and you give some advice that could be controversial: Do it! Obviously you offer caveats too. But how did you know you'd be able to handle sex with an ex without getting sucked back in?
Andi: To be honest, I didn't know whether or not I would be able to move on from it. At that point, I had booked a one-way ticket to New York, which I think helped. If I didn't have an exit plan, I probably wouldn't have done it, because I might have gone back into a tailspin. But I felt the need to take control over my own life. The breakup dictated two months of my life. So I was like, all right, I have to move on somehow. I have unfinished business. And let me tell you, I never looked back after that one relapse.

What was her unfinished business, revenge sex?  One minute she saying she wasn't sure she could move on from it and the next she's saying she never looked back. But she also apparently advises her readers to go for it (sex with an ex). It all just makes me wonder if this was good break-up sex or bad.  I hate this tease because I really don't want to read about it.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:08 pm

Beach Lover wrote:We never discussed this juicy tidbit.  

Clipped from the Cosmo article:
Cosmo:  You delve into sex with an ex in one chapter, and you give some advice that could be controversial: Do it! Obviously you offer caveats too. But how did you know you'd be able to handle sex with an ex without getting sucked back in?
Andi: To be honest, I didn't know whether or not I would be able to move on from it. At that point, I had booked a one-way ticket to New York, which I think helped. If I didn't have an exit plan, I probably wouldn't have done it, because I might have gone back into a tailspin. But I felt the need to take control over my own life. The breakup dictated two months of my life. So I was like, all right, I have to move on somehow. I have unfinished business. And let me tell you, I never looked back after that one relapse.

What was her unfinished business, revenge sex?  One minute she saying she wasn't sure she could move on from it and the next she's saying she never looked back. But she also apparently advises her readers to go for it (sex with an ex). It all just makes me wonder if this was good break-up sex or bad.  I hate this tease because I really don't want to read about it.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/q-and-a/a56807/andi-dorfman-book-its-not-okay-interview/

The breakup dictated two months of her life because she chose to let it control her. She behaved like a school yard teen. IMO her unfinished business is the obsession to be famous.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:13 pm

I think Andi just likes having a camera and mic in front of her, and just will say whatever might sound good - whether she contradicts herself or not. She is sort of all over the map (literally too).
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:29 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I think Andi just likes having a camera and mic in front of her, and just will say whatever might sound good - whether she contradicts herself or not. She is sort of all over the map (literally too).

That's how I picture her book reading out. Major contradictions.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:03 pm

Well well well, what do we have here? Smiley

Kelly's bachelorette party is taking place in Miami.

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  Apr 16
The real bachelorette .... @kellytravisty #Hyde #GoingMIA

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 70 CgNgqOGWcAE1FEs

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison  9h9 hours ago
The Miami airport is my least favorite country to visit

:uptonogood

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:59 pm

Andi really is the worst. Seems like her book is just all about herself once again and to think she has an audiobook version too? no no

#1, #25, #26 all dodged a bullet, imo.

And just ewww about CH and her possibly rendezvousing in Miami.. they have to be together right? There's been far too many "coincidences" IMO for that not to be the case. bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 70 623245435 bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 70 3538374961
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345