SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by casjacknick Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:42 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Seabear wrote:Just read the Cosmo article.  Andi is just Barf.  Basically she wants a guy who is everything she is NOT....loyal, kind and nice.  Good luck with that.  Reading the article I could hear Andi's whiney profanity laced voice with it's nasal, self righteous, holier than thou inflection.  I am now suffering from PTSD...AD strain.  Andi is hands down the most annoying, unlikeable, self involved, egocentric, narcissistic, classless Bachelorette of all.  I am trying to think of some redeeming quality but I am coming up empty.  This book is an embarrassment.  Just NO. If she writes her 2nd one maybe CH will get a chapter dedicated to him. laugh out loud laugh out loud

She had at least two on her season, Dylan and Brian.   Thank God for them that she let them go.

See this is my problem (because Andi cares about my problems with her book I'm sure) if her number system is real how am I supposed to figure out numbers 2-20? They are all interchangeable to me. Seriously, I forgot about Dylan and Brian as I try to forget about most of her season. If they didn't mosey on over to Paradise later or are numbers 24-26 there's no way I could name them with a gun to my head. I actually remembered liking a couple of them and screaming "RUN" to my television whenever they popped up. I would like to know what she thought about them; not enough to buy her book but if someone did and wanted to relay that info to me I'd listen or read or whatever. How, though, would we know who she's referencing?
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:00 pm

casjacknick wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Seabear wrote:Just read the Cosmo article.  Andi is just Barf.  Basically she wants a guy who is everything she is NOT....loyal, kind and nice.  Good luck with that.  Reading the article I could hear Andi's whiney profanity laced voice with it's nasal, self righteous, holier than thou inflection.  I am now suffering from PTSD...AD strain.  Andi is hands down the most annoying, unlikeable, self involved, egocentric, narcissistic, classless Bachelorette of all.  I am trying to think of some redeeming quality but I am coming up empty.  This book is an embarrassment.  Just NO. If she writes her 2nd one maybe CH will get a chapter dedicated to him. laugh out loud laugh out loud

She had at least two on her season, Dylan and Brian.   Thank God for them that she let them go.

See this is my problem (because Andi cares about my problems with her book I'm sure) if her number system is real how am I supposed to figure out numbers 2-20? They are all interchangeable to me. Seriously, I forgot about Dylan and Brian as I try to forget about most of her season. If they didn't mosey on over to Paradise later or are numbers 24-26 there's no way I could name them with a gun to my head. I actually remembered liking a couple of them and screaming "RUN" to my television whenever they popped up. I would like to know what she thought about them; not enough to buy her book but if someone did and wanted to relay that info to me I'd listen or read or whatever. How, though, would we know who she's referencing?

I'm guessing the only 3 men that even get mentioned will be #1, #25, & #26. There is an outside chance that #24 will get mentioned, but only because he became the next Bachelor. And I'm guessing she'll just refer to him as Chris. If she even talks about him at all.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:05 pm

I think she'll mention a few more of her guys but I think it will be easy to identify them based on the stories. I dond't think she's trying too hard to conceal their identities, just doing it to protect herself from possible libel suits.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:07 pm

The things that come out of her mouth. Why would she say this knowing being on that season is the reason she was the 'ette. It all comes down to being rejected, even though getting engaged to JPG was not something she would ever have done.

http://www.people.com/article/andi-dorfman-bachelor-juan-pablo-galvis
Andi Dorfman Says Vying for Bachelor Juan Pablo's Rose Was 'The Stupidest Thing I've Ever Been a Part Of'
"It's freezing cold, everyone is cold and nervous standing on these risers, and you could hear the teeth chattering and the deep breaths," she told Cosmopolitan. "And I watch Juan Pablo come in with a stack of roses, and I'm thinking, 'This is the stupidest thing I've ever been a part of. I'm standing here cold, my feet hurt, and I'm waiting for a dude I don't know to give me a rose.'

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:02 am

She is having a (diarrhea) via mouth, imagination and hands moment in that book it will come back to haunt her I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:42 am

I just saw that all the major tabloids have put their spin on Andi's Cosmo interview.  Poor JP gets the headline for People, US Weekly and ET, but what's interesting to me is how ET was the only one to talk about Josh and his "negative qualities" per Andi.   Andi's new NYC bestie, Jen Peros, just happens to be Senior News Editor for ET.   How convenient.

These guys, particularly JP and Josh, don't stand a chance of unbiased media coverage on this book because Andi has key people in her back pocket. People Magazine probably falls in that category too since they are connected to the Bachelor and she is a franchise & CH darling.  

Just ick. I find myself cheering for the underdog exes to take her down somehow with all of this and I don't think it can happen.  I just hope this book implodes and makes her look like a fool.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:37 am

Beach Lover wrote:I just saw that all the major tabloids have put their spin on Andi's Cosmo interview.  Poor JP gets the headline for People, US Weekly and ET, but what's interesting to me is how ET was the only one to talk about Josh and his "negative qualities" per Andi.   Andi's new NYC bestie, Jen Peros, just happens to be Senior News Editor for ET.   How convenient.

These guys, particularly JP and Josh, don't stand a chance of unbiased media coverage on this book because Andi has key people in her back pocket. People Magazine probably falls in that category too since they are connected to the Bachelor and she is a franchise & CH darling.  

Just ick. I find myself cheering for the underdog exes to take her down somehow with all of this and I don't think it can happen.  I just hope this book implodes and makes her look like a fool.

Since I already think she looks like a fool, I'm going with more of a fool than previously thought.

And I really don't think that the exes need to take her down, she's doing such a good job of that all on her own. Open mouth, insert foot, repeat ad nauseum.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:53 am

I don't think any of the guys would have a libel or defamation action against her even had she used names, so the number system, IMO, is likely just her way of being "cute"

for a libel/defamation action to succeed, you have to prove damages, and nothing Andi could possibly say (outside of one of them being a serial rapist or pedophile or something like that) could do any damage to anyone silly enough to sign up for the show; hurt feelings don't count

its also unlikely, IMO, that Andi will be making up stories about the men she writes about (why would she have to make something up, the stories are already juicy enough) and in a libel/defamation action, truth is always a defense, no matter now salacious or embarrassing the truth is

and unless she somehow gets ahold of somebody's banking or medical records and spills the beans, nobody she'll be writing about will have any protectable privacy right that she might violate

and finally, suing someone for libel/defamation ain't cheap, so the guy(s) would be on the hook for a somewhat expensive process and wouldn't have much of a shot at collecting anything significant (I doubt Andi has anything remotely close to deep pockets); if they go after the publisher, they'll just get bled dry by the publisher's law firm and get hammered in depositions and on the stand for every transgression they've ever engaged in or been involved with

landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:33 pm

^^^^
Yes, all that is true, and that is exactly why Andi is such a b**** for writing this juicy tell- all book.  She knows she can get away with it and she's probably just beaming with delight that she gets a chance to get revenge on those men that she feels "wronged" her.

Bitter, selfish and definitely not taking the high road.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:06 pm

Beach Lover wrote:^^^^
Yes, all that is true, and that is exactly why Andi is such a b**** for writing this juicy tell- all book.  She knows she can get away with it and she's probably just beaming with delight that she gets a chance to get revenge on those men that she feels "wronged" her.

Bitter, selfish and definitely not taking the high road.

IMO Andi never took the high road. Not with JPab. Not with Eric. Not with Nick or with Josh. There were always digs. She is a princess and princess must have attention and to me, this book is nothing more than another stab at attention seeking. She didn't get the love she wanted during her season. She didn't get it after her season...nor did she get the benefits that I think she was expecting from the show. After the break up, things only went further downhill because she now had a very public failure to add to everything else. This is just another attempt at the spot light. Hopefully it is a last hurrah and her family has an intervention...or just cuts off the funds and tells MeAndi to get her a** back to reality and get a job!

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:31 pm

Can't almost anyone write biographies of other people and fill them with half truths, and they hardly ever get sued. I doubt anything Andy will write will hold grounds for a law suit.

Her 'victims' do however have the power of social media and they can bring out their side of the story that way. This will however bring more attention to her book, so I doubt they'll take the bait.

She will never return back to work as a lawyer. You have to be sharply up to date, her two year break to do reality dating shows and writing a tell all book won't look good on a resume. And her age is a factor too.

Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:10 pm

This book will be her version of the truth. Her version of anything has previously contained lies. She flip flops her opinions depending on which way the wind is blowing that day. Those versions of her truth just might irk the numbers guys, to bring out some sort of SM response.

JPG IMO will take the high road. Nick just might ignore, but wouldn't surprise me if he throws suttle shade, Josh, I'm looking forward to his biblical quote.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345