SELECT CONTENT

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Post by luvstx Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:41 am

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 19 88557210
Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 19 0066df10
Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 19 F31d3510
Finally sharing some photos of our recent trip to SE Asia. These are from the Krabi area including our hotel, Banyan Tree Krabi.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:51 pm

@luvstx I love the views!!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 19 8367-910 Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 19 I_got_13 Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 19 E5kqdm15 Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:21 pm

Great pics! Enjoy your wonderful vacation, @luvstx! summer

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:42 pm

@luvstx Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah!

Thanks for the beautiful pictures. Storm has been non stop here since 8am, almost 6 hours now and no indication it will slow down.

Glad you got out earlier. Enjoy!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:41 am

@luvstx Great photos. Enjoy your cruise.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:54 pm

Just booked Cuba!!! I haven't travelled since 2019 so I'm very much looking forward to this!! Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 19 1710264613 Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 19 1710264613

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:54 pm

@GuardianAngel Enjoy. This reminded me that I haven't posted any of my Egypt photos. I will have to get on that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:27 pm

@Sprite I would love to see your Egypt photo's!

We are going Nov 4th. I have to search around for a deal at the dreaded Pearson. The only time I fly out of Toronto is Cuba and Italy. laugh out loud Other than that, Buffalo is so much easier for us.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:53 am

Hello hello hello!
I was able to visit Japan, one of my fav countries in early June. Want to share my fav spot: Hiroshima. (Technically it’s Itsukushima Shrine in Miyajima island)

The Toro gate was built in the water. When the tide is high, it looks like it floats on the water. When the tide is low, you can walk over, kind of like Bay of Fundy in New Brunswick.

That island is also famous for oysters, so we had raw oyster, baked oyster, steamed oyster, grill oyster.

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 19 Img_9911
Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 19 Img_9910
Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 19 Img_9912

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:55 pm

@sdmom thank you for sharing your trip! It's a beautiful shot!

IIRC you've been to some amazing places. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:35 pm

My brother is being transferred to Japan as of January 1st. I can't wait to go visit him.

@sdmom are there any places that should be must see for me? I would love to hear any advice you can give me. TYIA

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:16 pm

@Sprite where is he in Japan?
If you have never been to Japan, then go visit Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto first. It’s easy to get around by public transportations, and no matter what cities you visit, always stay near the train stations. Those stations are commercial hubs! Lots of restaurants, shops, and souvenir stores.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

+16
2observe
veg_out
Astrobach
Norcalgal
Mommyof2