SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:59 pm

I don't know if it's been mentioned here or not, but did anyone notice when Lauren was talking to him at his place about the Leah situation and she says "The reason I'm able to feel the way I do right now is because..." he looks down for a second but the moment she says that he looks at her almost like he was expecting or hoping she was about to say ILY. At least that's what I got from it.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AmoreBella Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:05 pm

casjacknick wrote:I don't know if it's been mentioned here or not, but did anyone notice when Lauren was talking to him at his place about the Leah situation and she says "The reason I'm able to feel the way I do right now is because..." he looks down for a second but the moment she says that he looks at her almost like he was expecting or hoping she was about to say ILY. At least that's what I got from it.

I got the same impression from his facial expression

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:29 pm

casjacknick wrote:I don't know if it's been mentioned here or not, but did anyone notice when Lauren was talking to him at his place about the Leah situation and she says "The reason I'm able to feel the way I do right now is because..." he looks down for a second but the moment she says that he looks at her almost like he was expecting or hoping she was about to say ILY. At least that's what I got from it.

THAT'S WHAT I THINK TOO! He's almost ready to say it back. Well, if we know anything from Lauren. She doesn't give it easy. And maybe that's what Mollie said about her being too wrapped up in the process that she will be cautious and she will not admit her love until she is 100% sure she has it in the bag. It also explains Ben's shock (in his blog) when he watched Lauren expressing her love for Ben that night. Such cuteness.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:34 pm

Diana wrote:One thing that resonates with me is how he told Mollie he feels lucky. That's the third time he's said something like that about Lauren (the other two were in previews but were cut from the actual episode) but you can just tell how much he loved her by that short comment to Mollie.

When did Ben say this to Mollie? Was it in the preview? I must have missed it.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:39 pm

charmained wrote:

THAT'S WHAT I THINK TOO! He's almost ready to say it back. Well, if we know anything from Lauren. She doesn't give it easy. And maybe that's what Mollie said about her being too wrapped up in the process that she will be cautious and she will not admit her love until she is 100% sure she has it in the bag. It also explains Ben's shock (in his blog) when he watched Lauren expressing her love for Ben that night. Such cuteness.

When did Mollie say that? is there another clip of her saying this?

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:44 pm

^^^ From next week's preview, Mollie just said something like "I worry that she will get wrapped up with the whole process that she won't be true to herself." The rest are just my take on what she said.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:53 pm

AmoreBella wrote:

I got the same impression from his facial expression

I also saw that reaction. It looked like he was stoked about getting a love declaration or something

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:12 pm

He was so looking for validation from her. It's funny how he got it now, watching the show he heard from her that she's there with him, he wasn't alone feeling it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:31 pm

Two other things I noticed, when he asked her , do you feel more confident now? He watches his hand touching her shoulders. He also flashes such a cute grin at her. Geez, will I last till March?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:00 pm

Saw this in my IG. Time stamp is when I took the screen cap so it might be an hour ago now. Quick someone go see if she's still following laugh out loud

She might have just followed because she liked her time there or because she'll be there again with Ben ;)

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Image11

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 1f49c

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 8367-910 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:07 pm

Ok I posted this above too. One of the Higgin's close family friend commented on one of her IG pics

lizamichelle_19Rooting for ya.It was great getting to know you on the BYC date in Warsaw.You are so nice,sweet,friendly,and welcoming.Being Family Friends with Bens family means we know them well and you would be great for him.I had a great time with you and it was so nice meeting you(I was the older sister with glasses to the boy in the wheelchair) @lauren_bushnell @lauren_bushnell @lauren_bushnell

https://www.instagram.com/p/vmH5ueTSZ3/?taken-by=lauren_bushnell

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:32 pm

^^ That's so sweet. Bakeryouthclub also follows Lauren.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy