SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tennischick80 Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:25 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Two other things I noticed, when he asked her , do you feel more confident now? He watches his hand touching her shoulders. He also flashes such a cute grin at her. Geez, will I last till March?

He's done that several times (I recall in the car, too)...I don't see him doing this with ANY other girl. I could be wrong. It might be a subconscious thing he does when he is in love.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:43 pm

Just a cool reminder of Ben's first date with Lauren taken from his blog.

I was just so struck by how comfortable it felt with Lauren, though. I really meant it that I almost had to hold myself back from moving too fast because it really felt so easy with Lauren. I mean, even when she was talking about how her dad loves to do yard work, I kept thinking, "So do I!" (I know, I know, but I really do!). So at that point, giving her the rose was pretty much a no-brainer. I was really just hoping that she had as great a time as I did.

When we had our moment with Lucy Angel it was really just icing on the cake. Being in such a picturesque place with such a wonderful woman, I could not have asked anything more. I got lost in the moment listening to Lucy and dancing with Lauren. Hard to have a better ending to a first date than that.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-blogs-lace-exit-alex-morgan-kelly-ohara-soccer-group-date-episode-3

Sorry

Last edited by ForeverLove on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:59 pm

Please post the link to that blog to avoid the post being deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:34 am

Linds911 wrote:Saw this in my IG. Time stamp is when I took the screen cap so it might be an hour ago now. Quick someone go see if she's still following laugh out loud

She might have just followed because she liked her time there or because she'll be there again with Ben ;)

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Image11

Ooh, doesn't Ben have an event at BYC on March 25th? Maybe Lauren will come along, and they can visit as an engaged couple this time Smiley

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:23 am

^^^^^^That would be so wonderful! ^^^^
They are advertising Disneyland 60 and look who Ben is giving the rose too...you can edit anything you want and you choose this

https://amp.twimg.com/v/123555b3-8dbe-48e6-aa6a-85373a2a5dae

:bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:31 am

Found this article from life and style website :-

"EXCLUSIVE: Ben Higgins' Mom Chose 'The Bachelor' Winner!"

Ben Higgins’ final decision was one of the toughest in Bachelor history. And in the end, Life & Style has learned, his mother chose the girl that he proposed to.

“Amy thought one girl would be a better fit. Of course, that’s the one he proposed to,” an insider reveals to the mag.

“He always thinks she knows best,” the insider adds. “He asks his mom for advice on everything.”

Life & Style has learned that once Ben narrowed it down to three women he was an emotional wreck, and he longed for his mother’s support, knowing she’d help steer him right.

“It was obvious to everyone who was there,” the insider says, “that his mom really made the final decision.”

The day after Ben proposed to the winning woman, his parents posted a picture of themselves on Facebook, toasting with wine glasses and beaming happily. "

Link : http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/ben-higgins-mom-chose-bachelor-winner-91141

Now please tell me that women was Lauren !!! I'm so hyped right now laugh out loud

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:47 pm

Can we just look at these again ? He took her sightseeing and now she'll return the favor, although her's if a food filled day. I guess it's Eat Pray Love.
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2008-2/

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:59 pm

dyra wrote:Found this article from life and style website :-

"EXCLUSIVE: Ben Higgins' Mom Chose 'The Bachelor' Winner!"

Ben Higgins’ final decision was one of the toughest in Bachelor history. And in the end, Life & Style has learned, his mother chose the girl that he proposed to.

“Amy thought one girl would be a better fit. Of course, that’s the one he proposed to,” an insider reveals to the mag.

“He always thinks she knows best,” the insider adds. “He asks his mom for advice on everything.”

Life & Style has learned that once Ben narrowed it down to three women he was an emotional wreck, and he longed for his mother’s support, knowing she’d help steer him right.

“It was obvious to everyone who was there,” the insider says, “that his mom really made the final decision.”

The day after Ben proposed to the winning woman, his parents posted a picture of themselves on Facebook, toasting with wine glasses and beaming happily. "

Link : http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/ben-higgins-mom-chose-bachelor-winner-91141

Now please tell me that women was Lauren !!! I'm so hyped right now laugh out loud

Asinine!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:13 pm

His mother may have had input and may have liked Lauren, BUT he didn't propose to Lauren just because that's who mommy chose...no way!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:49 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Can we just look at these again ? He took her sightseeing and now she'll return the favor, although her's if a food filled day. I guess it's Eat Pray Love.
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2008-2/

Gosh it's already Saturday in my country, i hate to say this on fox every week but can we fast forward to Monday? LauBen is my happines pills, apparently laugh out loud

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:14 pm

Lol Dyra! This train is headed full steam ahead. Here's something to remember...
Says Higgins: "It's important for me to make sure a relationship will last. My heart and her heart are involved in this and I want to make sure it's the real thing." But ideally? "I'll be down on one knee!"

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-hopes-to-propose

So aside from all the makeout sessions they like to show , somewhere in there are convos happening although they like to hide the deep ones LauBen have. Lauren is not trying to get over another guy aka ex. She's just been waiting for the right guy. I think Ben finds that appealing. The very first impression he had of her after their first date was how easy they got along . They just fit. He doesn't need to patch up a part of her heart that's been broken , she's just open hearted . The fact that he said he wants to make sure it's the real thing points to Lauren in spades. He's already shown that he's trying to make sure she knows the real him. He's already said, he knows the real Lauren and her character. I know when you wear your heart on your sleeve, it can cause complications as Ben will soon have with his F2. Should be interesting how he navigates out of it to get to his F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:20 pm

Do you guys think Ben will do DWTS? I really, really hope not. I want Ben to prioritize Lauren and get the heck out of LA fast. I really have no interest in seeing him dance and get his sexy on with Peta or Whitney or whoever else. (I'm guessing he'd get a tall partner- so Peta or Sharna maybe?) Anyway, don't wanna see that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy