SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bellehuntley Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:27 am

tennischick80 wrote:Or a picture of their first date, with "Our last first date." ;)
or a picture with the wings she gave him when they met!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:36 am

I'm all for DWTS tbh laugh out loud the money is too good to pass on.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:01 pm

That one interview when he was asked about it made me think he's been asked. So we'll see.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:Yeah, I don't know if they would watch together, necessarily. But even Twitter and SM that night- it was intense. I bet extremely hard for both, and probably best if they could be together to weather that.

are we talking about them watching the finale? It will be live and they will be in the studio... he will prob watch it before, not sure if can watch it with her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:15 pm

jcrbil wrote:That one interview when he was asked about it made me think he's been asked.  So we'll see.

yes, and he said he hadnt made a decision

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:28 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:God I hope he doesn't do dwts. He said he wanted to date and love on his f1 and how can he do that when he is spending all his time on the show? And this is after telling his woman that he also loves another and he has to dance intimately with his partner. Please Ben for Lauren's sake don't do it!

Has he said he was thinking about it anywhere?

I think the video that was posted on here yesterday had him saying that there might be a few surprises and people have said that means dwts.

It was in reference to a tv wedding...

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:59 pm

Diana wrote:I'm all for DWTS tbh laugh out loud the money is too good to pass on.

Me too! I love how you get to see the relationship continue in the real world(well sorta real world). It would be fun to see Lauren in the audience looking so happy and proud. She will also get to wear amazing clothes and I bet her family will make an appearance too.

DWTS really shows another side to the "stars" who go on and sometimes I end up liking the star a whole lot more or just the opposite, a whole lot less (cough Jake cough Chris S cough).

I have a feeling that I will like Ben more as everyone says what a sweet guy he is irl.

And seriously these dancers are pro's. I have no concern that they want to hook up with Ben. It happens, for sure, but not that often. Most of the time it's just showmances.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:35 pm

Diana wrote:I'm all for DWTS tbh laugh out loud the money is too good to pass on.

PLUS...at least that means an extended stint in LA and they can spend more time together than they would if they were living in different cities! I wonder if they've talked about one moving to another's city.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:41 pm

Diana wrote:I have a feeling he told Lauren at the LCD too. If you notice in the preview for the finale , she's in a black shirt and says "I'm scared that Ben loves JoJo too"  I having a feeling Ben told her his feelings.
But, Ben said in a recent interview that he told his F1 after the Show. Does anyone think that he told Jojo about his ILYs to Lauren??? One thing still sticks out to me and that it the "love word" was mentioned to Jojo first. It's rather "odd" to me since he been been in love with Lauren for a while.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:42 pm

When Ben heard Lauren say, she felt love for him for awhile before she said it on her FD date, it reminded me how happy he was in his blog from Warsaw. That's when he got to see Lauren's realization of her feelings. That gave me warm fuzzies.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:49 pm

Can someone tell me what obstacles Ben and Lauren had to overcome together??? I've seen several obstacles that Ben and Jojo have overcome to together, so I'm wondering what did I miss with Ben and Lauren. TIA
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:53 pm

ForeverLove wrote:When Ben heard Lauren say, she felt love for him for awhile before she said it on her FD date, it reminded me how happy he was in his blog from Warsaw. That's when he got to see Lauren's realization of her feelings. That gave me warm fuzzies.

I just rewatched his reaction again...priceless. He had a slow forming grin and just eyed her down like "that is the best possible thing you could ever tell me."
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy