SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:59 pm

This is going to be long, sorry, but yesterday was a doozy and I had a hard time reconciling some things Ben did, but I've had time to reflect and look back on things and am seeing those things more clearly-well, as far as what we've seen, ha!

We all know Ben was smitten with Lauren from the beginning. Lauren had her doubts-Ben chased her and made sure she felt secure in his interest in her. Up until hometown dates she had still been pulling away a bit, and Ben sensed that-he said multiple times he wasn't sure of her feelings and 'I think' if she would even want him in the end. (We know how insecure he is). But 'we' all know Lauren fell in love with Ben during hometown, but Ben didn't know it, and he left with those insecurities.

So next date is Caila's-that doesn't go so well, he knows she's not the one for him. Then comes Jojo-who's been his comfort zone-she was there for him on so many occasions and even after the Leah/Lauren fiasco. He felt secure with her and her feelings for him. So going into the Jamaica date-Jojo saying she loved him-he fell for her a bit himself then-hello, I'd fall for someone there in that gorgeous spot too! And of course with that body & skimpy bathing suit to look at all day-well, there you have it, haha. So Ben commits a bit to Jojo here.

Then comes Lauren...whom he just can't deny he feels more strongly for-that hug when he sees her and puts his face in her neck beatingheart  but if you notice on the boat he's not really holding her, he's holding himself back. The turtle date, great bonding moment. Beach talk, Ben says she's to good for him, still doubts her feelings-BUT she feels the same way and he kisses her right away! He can't stop his feelings for her, they play in the ocean, kiss...but during the night I feel he was still holding back, trying to get that confirmation, her feelings toward him, needs to know her thoughts. He's said multiple times how he feels for her.

Lauren FINALLY tells Ben she's completely in love with him-of course that smile he gave her made him happy and his emotional "I've known I'm in love with you for awhile as well" beautiful moment for these two! Next morning I liked the "no more holding back" and "promise" comments. She's all in now, love how he kissed her hand. Ben is back on the Lauren train, confident in her feelings-finally, just like he said-"sometimes things just feel right and you just can't explain them" this is SO true! That morning and the look he gives Lauren after his "I do love you" WOWZERS! This whole morning part I could watch over and over! I can just imagine what's in his head though as he left, oh crap I said  I love you to two women! But, I really think he is committed to Lauren here, because he just loves her...more.

He did start to love Jojo too-it is the bach bubble-producers and handlers doing their best to eek out the most drama they can and play with peoples feelings-but in the long run I think it helped Ben & Lauren get to where they are now-so much in love, and that's what the show is about-to find the one for you-if you can in this crazy process! I can imagine how hard it WILL be for Ben to say goodbye to Jojo, but that's the process unfortunately in finding the right one for you...his love for Lauren is undeniable, you can feel and see it, and hers for him, I can't wait to see that proposal!  beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:12 pm

Lost17 wrote:This is going to be long, sorry, but yesterday was a doozy and I had a hard time reconciling some things Ben did, but I've had time to reflect and look back on things and am seeing those things more clearly-well, as far as what we've seen, ha!

We all know Ben was smitten with Lauren from the beginning. Lauren had her doubts-Ben chased her and made sure she felt secure in his interest in her. Up until hometown dates she had still been pulling away a bit, and Ben sensed that-he said multiple times he wasn't sure of her feelings and 'I think' if she would even want him in the end. (We know how insecure he is). But 'we' all know Lauren fell in love with Ben during hometown, but Ben didn't know it, and he left with those insecurities.

So next date is Caila's-that doesn't go so well, he knows she's not the one for him. Then comes Jojo-who's been his comfort zone-she was there for him on so many occasions and even after the Leah/Lauren fiasco. He felt secure with her and her feelings for him. So going into the Jamaica date-Jojo saying she loved him-he fell for her a bit himself then-hello, I'd fall for someone there in that gorgeous spot too! And of course with that body & skimpy bathing suit to look at all day-well, there you have it, haha. So Ben commits a bit to Jojo here.

Then comes Lauren...whom he just can't deny he feels more strongly for-that hug when he sees her and puts his face in her neck beatingheart  but if you notice on the boat he's not really holding her, he's holding himself back. The turtle date, great bonding moment. Beach talk, Ben says she's to good for him, still doubts her feelings-BUT she feels the same way and he kisses her right away! He can't stop his feelings for her, they play in the ocean, kiss...but during the night I feel he was still holding back, trying to get that confirmation, her feelings toward him, needs to know her thoughts. He's said multiple times how he feels for her.

Lauren FINALLY tells Ben she's completely in love with him-of course that smile he gave her made him happy and his emotional "I've known I'm in love with you for awhile as well" beautiful moment for these two! Next morning I liked the "no more holding back" and "promise" comments. She's all in now, love how he kissed her hand. Ben is back on the Lauren train, confident in her feelings-finally, just like he said-"sometimes things just feel right and you just can't explain them" this is SO true! That morning and the look he gives Lauren after his "I do love you" WOWZERS! This whole morning part I could watch over and over! I can just imagine what's in his head though as he left, oh crap I said  I love you to two women! But, I really think he is committed to Lauren here, because he just loves her...more.

He did start to love Jojo too-it is the bach bubble-producers and handlers doing their best to eek out the most drama they can and play with peoples feelings-but in the long run I think it helped Ben & Lauren get to where they are now-so much in love, and that's what the show is about-to find the one for you-if you can in this crazy process! I can imagine how hard it WILL be for Ben to say goodbye to Jojo, but that's the process unfortunately in finding the right one for you...his love for Lauren is undeniable, you can feel and see it, and hers for him, I can't wait to see that proposal!  beatingheart

These are so exactly my thoughts! :yes: thumbsup
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:29 pm

Love that too Lost. I too loved that morning scene. Calling her honey . They are so comfortable and playful with each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:34 pm

2observe wrote:Can someone tell me what obstacles Ben and Lauren had to overcome together???  I've seen several obstacles that Ben and Jojo have overcome to together, so I'm wondering what did I miss with Ben and Lauren.  TIA

the fact that 1) he thought she was too good for him (and vice versa)/too good to be true/does love at first sight exist 2) he didnt know how she felt, insecure if he was good enough for her 3) He fell in love with another woman and she seems to (at least by FD RC) be aware it is a possibility he loves Jojo, and maybe more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:34 pm

2observe wrote:No one has addressed why Ben mentions the possiblity of losing his F1 paraphasing) in the Episode 11 Preview of the FRC.  Why did he think he would lose her????  That's the unanswered question, imo.  :soapbox

Maybe he told her he loved his F2 too and is afraid she'll run?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:35 pm

This is a FAN FORUM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:37 pm

Oops, sorry GA.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:38 pm

sophienette wrote:
2observe wrote:Can someone tell me what obstacles Ben and Lauren had to overcome together???  I've seen several obstacles that Ben and Jojo have overcome to together, so I'm wondering what did I miss with Ben and Lauren.  TIA

the fact that 1) he thought she was too good for him (and vice versa)/too good to be true/does love at first sight exist 2) he didnt know how she felt, insecure if he was good enough for her 3) He fell in love with another woman and she seems to (at least by FD RC) be aware it is a possibility he loves Jojo, and maybe more.

Also the mentions in their chats of the potential of her leaving/being sent home
Him feeling unlovable .. Convincing her .. Several special things just for her .. That he does care about her .. But will that be reciprocated
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:55 pm

2observe wrote:
Lost17 wrote:This is going to be long, sorry, but yesterday was a doozy and I had a hard time reconciling some things Ben did, but I've had time to reflect and look back on things and am seeing those things more clearly-well, as far as what we've seen, ha!

But in reality, Jojo's date came before Lauren's.  So he told Jojo first.

Thanks for your analysis Lost17.  You explain the Fantasy Dates in real time, really well.   I think that Ben hearing JoJo say he loved him before Lauren did, was sort of a relief and flattering to him. So he just responded in the moment.  The way the show edited it really did confuse the audience to the real story.  I watched it last night and saw such a difference in Ben actions after Lauren told him she loved him.  Her responses are gentle, and her nature it more quiet. It was a very sweet moment where they both just let it sink in.   I also think Lauren has the most to loose, if he would choose JoJo, Lauren would be totally blindsided.  JoJo has known for a while that he has really liked Lauren. **edited** Lauren is really invested and loves Ben, if this does not work out for her she will be really heartbroken.  I think this is the first that she really considered that possibility and it is scary for her.  **edited**  I think she was more aware that there were other girls.  Where until Lauren really was invested at Warsaw and HTD, she was holding herself back.   I am just rambling... I do hope that there is not too much pain in all of this.  I ask myself why do I watch this, where people do social experiments on others and film them and encourage behavior that is not natural and can cause pain.... yikes..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:17 pm

After reading Lost's comments , I watched BrnLo's FD again. After looking around the FS, Lauren could tell it was fabulous and she said.....Ben in such an appreciative way. Loved that part too!

Then after he confesses his love , it was one of the most realistic reactions. They touch foreheads and she whispers ....Ben.

I teared up....again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:31 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
Thanks for your analysis Lost17.  You explain the Fantasy Dates in real time, really well.   I think that Ben hearing JoJo say he loved him before Lauren did, was sort of a relief and flattering to him. So he just responded in the moment.  The way the show edited it really did confuse the audience to the real story.  I watched it last night and saw such a difference in Ben actions after Lauren told him she loved him.  Her responses are gentle, and her nature it more quiet. It was a very sweet moment where they both just let it sink in.   I also think Lauren has the most to loose, if he would choose JoJo, Lauren would be totally blindsided.  JoJo has known for a while that he has really liked Lauren.  But I did think that JoJo was a bit hard on Lauren at the Rose Ceremony. She acted a cocky... About Lauren crying in the helicopter, Lauren is really invested and loves Ben, if this does not work out for her she will be really heartbroken.  I think this is the first that she really considered that possibility and it is scary for her.  I think JoJo would be hurt but she has considered this possibility all along.  I think she was more aware that there were other girls.  Where until Lauren really was invested at Warsaw and HTD, she was holding herself back.   I am just rambling... I do hope that there is not too much pain in all of this.  I ask myself why do I watch this, where people do social experiments on others and film them and encourage behavior that is not natural and can cause pain.... yikes..
Agree. If it would have played out like shown on tv, then there would of been a problem with what he'd said, for me anyway. I love your "sink in" comment, YES, great moment. At the Rose Ceremony, myself, I felt that Jojo was more insecure than Lauren, trying to get confirmation of what she felt from Lauren, Jojo's known all along how Ben has felt for Lauren. I liked Lauren's answer to her (noncommital and not hurting her feelings-makes me love HER more) but that made Jojo uneasy and not so confident. Lauren looked more confident to me, and I liked how she rubbed Ben and asked how are you doing, she's even the one that initiated that hug, like she said, she's all in.

I ask myself that same question Evie, haha, I'm always hoping love will find a way in this crazy show!

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:47 pm

Jeepers wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Jeepers wrote:The flower doesn't dream of the bee .. It blossoms and the bee comes Molly Bushnell .. IG

Please provide Mollie's exact IG username for the source.

Molliebushnell .. Ig

Moved from another thread.
I think this is Lauren didn't know Ben even existed. The time was right, Lauren blossomed, she was self-confident and aware. She knew what she wanted out of life and was ready to commit if she found the right person. She was ready, then Ben the "B" came. Meant to B. Who else thinks this is what Mollie meant?

tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy