SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:28 am

The underwear scene reminded me of Ali and Ash preparing Emily to be the lead, and Ali holding Ash's hand when they were crossing the street, but more disgusting, weird and creepy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:28 am

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 CX7E5_FWEAE13GI
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
It's okay, @benhiggi. The Bachelor Nation has your back! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:30 am

Yayyy, Brad is on my Tv
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:31 am

loved Brad and Chantal clip

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:32 am

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 CX7HCytUAAAjnyV
Stay tuned for Bachelor Live after #TheBachelor! @laurenlapkus, @chrisbharrison
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:37 am

I actually really like Caila. She's beautiful, seems smart, has a pretty talking voice. The fact that a lot of people like her and especially that she finished third really works in her favor. Plus, they showed her second most after Lace, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:38 am

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 CX7HeO4WYAAbeEj
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:40 am

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 CX7KTA0VAAAiYJ7
Retweet if you'll be joining us for that continuing drama! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:42 am

Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky  20m20 minutes ago
There have been some great Bachelors over the years, but @benhiggi just won me over as my favorite yet! It's going to be a great season

It's too soon to tell but I'm feeling the same way so far. Don't mess it up, Ben.

Ben seems to like a few of the women after tonight, especially Olivia and Lauren B. I did like to see him and Lauren B flirting heavily. They're cute together.

So far Caila seems to be winning the future Bachelorette race but will see as the season goes on. I'm liking Jojo for it also no matter where she ends up.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:42 am

Yay Whit!! A great career she loves and a new bf. Awesome!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:43 am

Ben seems completely out of it tonight. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:44 am

WHITNEY heartbeat She is one of the most genuine contestants ever on this show! I am so happy she is happy.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214