SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:44 am

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 CX7Jm05UAAASEEo
Samantha Steffen ‏@SammiSteffen  
Who do you think we're watching? #TheBachelor @accesshollywood
Ashley Iaconetti, Jade Elizabeth Roper, Access Hollywood and 4 others
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:44 am

Good for Whitney skirting around the question of who is the man. He's a good man, nothing more you need to know. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:44 am

Diana wrote:WHITNEY heartbeat She is one of the most genuine contestants ever on this show! I am so happy she is happy.

I totally agree!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:51 am

Unbelievable, she has to mention she couldn't have a drink.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:51 am

Kaitlyn is sober in January. Interesting.

This after show is much less painful than the BiP one.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:52 am

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 CX7Q45RUQAAfnw_
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Live at Bachelor Live! @benhiggi, @chrisbharrison, @laurenlapkus
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:53 am

Anyone notice Ben is being very careful to not mention Lauren B on the live show.

Poor guy looks so tired, hope he gets to rest up a little bit.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:53 am

Kaitlyn and Shawn look very uncomfortable.
Wedding date is April 1st?
April Fools sounds about right no no Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:53 am

I just re-watched the season preview, and it looks like the rose ceremony where Ben excuses himself to talk to Chris Harrison, and then gets emotional sitting on the stairs, is in Indiana. If so, that's the RC where he sent Becca home. IF in fact that was in Indiana, it appears that he was conflicted about sending Becca home. If that is the case, that wouldn't support what RS said about Ben tells Becca, directly, not to come on the season, which I have said multiple times I do not believe to be true, based on what I have heard from people "in the know." A quote from CH: "What you're contemplating right now, that would absolutely change everything."

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:53 am

^ I believe it is Becca where that scene is. Makes sense. Inside info on the forum said Becca was going to get a HTD and I think Ben knew he wanted Lauren at that point and so let Becca go home so as to not have her family 2x go through. Obviously we will see when that time comes but it won't surprise me if that's the case.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:54 am

Is it me or is kaitlyn looking like an old hag sorry just been truthful.  The way they are looking is like a break up will be coming soon.

Last edited by reason on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:54 am

Does anyone else think Ben is acting strange? laugh out loud He seems fidgety and a little grumpy. Tired? Nervous? Did Kimmel tap today? Maybe he'll seem different on there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214