SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 49 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:35 pm

Part of why we may be so ambivalent about the girls is they are young. Ben is exceptionally mature for a 26 year old. Most of those girls - no, starting with the twins. Gag. I was impressed by Jessica last night but obviously Ben wasn't! LOL

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:33 pm

I'm not impressed with his girls either. I commented to someone that Ben could have done much better than most of these girls without going on this show. Lauren, Caila, and Jo Jo seem sweet and they are not unnattractive by any means but I had high expectations for Bens season. Oh well. At least they finally cast a hot lead.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:37 pm

So who is everyone's favorites so far?

Mine is a given giggling but besides Lauren, I really like Caila and JoJo.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:38 pm

I love Lauren B and Caila! I love that one is the F1 and I'm hoping the other is the B'ette. Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:39 pm

Diana wrote:So who is everyone's favorites so far?

Mine is a given giggling but besides Lauren, I really like Caila and JoJo.
I agree with these picks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:47 pm

^^^ Feeling the same! I liked Olivia too, but based on previews it looks like it may be going down hill for her. Robert Mills tweet about her makes me think of UnReal and how the producers manipulate even the nicest contestants to appear like a villain. I'm wondering if once Lace is let go they feel they need to turn everyone against Olivia or if she naturally turns people off on her own? But personality aside, I think she is the most stunning looks wise.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:56 pm

I'm surprised so many find Olivia so stunning. Even RS was saying she was in his top three looks-wise. She looked and seemed a bit on the masculine side to me. I liked her and Ben was clearly into her but she kind of intimidated me.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:00 pm

I like Lauren B and Caila as well. 

I don't know if I'm feeling Olivia. If anyone came off as a "Britt" it was her.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm surprised so many find Olivia so stunning. Even RS was saying she was in his top three looks-wise. She looked and seemed a bit on the masculine side to me. I liked her and Ben was clearly into her but she kind of intimidated me.
I find Olivia stunning as well. Even all the Bach alumni and some celebs that tweeted about her think she's gorgeous. I just didn't like her makeup the first night...it kind of made her look cross eyed. But in the scenes where she's wearing that red dress, she looks exactly like old school Cameron Diaz. And in the scenes where she's kissing Ben in the blue top, her face looks beautiful. She has bright light blue eyes that are mesmerizing. Even in the shots of her leaning her head back crying, you can see the blue rim of her eyes, and I don't think I've ever seen someone's eyes that blue.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:21 pm

In her pics preseason I found her very attractive and she was in my top picks but in motion she just didn't do it for me. Like I said she seems kind of masculine to me. I'm surprised so many men were into her.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:21 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I like Lauren B and Caila as well. 

I don't know if I'm feeling Olivia. If anyone came off as a "Britt" it was her.
I actually think in the preview, when both Olivia and Caila tell Ben they're inlove with him, I think it's so...fakish TBH. Just from that small little clip, just by the faces they made/the way they said it. JoJo was the only one that sounded/looked genuine to me when she said it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm surprised so many find Olivia so stunning. Even RS was saying she was in his top three looks-wise. She looked and seemed a bit on the masculine side to me. I liked her and Ben was clearly into her but she kind of intimidated me.

I'm surprised too. I see nothing stunning about her.

I can't say I was disappointed in any of them. From what we saw, they all seemed to have their own unique personalities. Some I think are pretty, some I don't. Personality wise, they all seemed to be fun. Some stand out more than others, depending on what they shove in our faces. At least I didn't say at the end of the night, that was so stupid like some of the other seasons. laugh out loud

Wait till we see more drama, then I'll have different opinions I'm sure. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 49 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214