SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 49 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dog&pheonix Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:20 pm

metalgirl wrote:That Ben / Becca meeting was painfully awkward looking.   And her fake "i'm sooooo nervous" shtick was annoying.  

Lace looks like a prettier version of comedienne Sara Silverman.  
I totally agree with all of the above! I was glad to see that Ben called little miss "I'm so nervous" out on her bullcrap act. The look on his face was priceless! It's good to know he's not going to take any b/s and that he's adept at spotting a phony.

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:32 pm

IMO Lace is Kelsey 2 from Chris' season.  She even resembles Kelsey to me - can't wait for her to be gone.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:34 pm

theKeptGrits wrote:Been away for quite a while, decided to give The Bach another shot after seeing it was Ben. He seems like he's following the normal "heartland USA" value system, which is good.
I hope he continues to follow his heart while using his head. This franchise seems to thrive on controversy and high drama. I hope he does not allow that to totally ruin him.
As for the girls, I have not gone looking for info. I don't want to know.
I did notice quite a few posts regarding Lauren being his possible final choice. My question on that is.... Isn't this the girl who loves living at the beach? Would she genuinely be willing to transplant from bikinis to mountain gear and the cold mountainous Colorado? Or is Ben being set up for heart break of being yet another unsuccessful bachelor.
I really liked Jubilee, but that may be because I'm a military Mom of a female soldier. From her mil training I think she can handle the cattiness of the other girls.
Lace is a train-wreck, funny and insecure, used to getting her own way. Pushy in-your-face-accusations is NOT the way to a man's heart.
Mandi is too far out there to fit into Ben's life or family.
Shushanna probably speaks excellent English and will spring it on the girls for dramatic effect.
Joelle was trying too hard, but more down to earth about it.
Caila....Does she know what her name means in Irish???? Her sense of humor is cute though.
Jami rubbed me the wrong way with name dropping Kaitlyn. Who is YIKES!!!!
I felt bad for Laura. Discrimination towards redheads hurts as much as saying someone is dumb because they are blond.
The twins.... well yes they are kind of cute. But going for the same guy is trouble. Sisterhood should come first, oh well.
I was away from the tv when Amanda arrived. For a second I thought Whitney was back. I did not even know Chris and Whit had broken up. That's how much I've not been paying attention.
I think Amber should go to Married at First Sight if she really does want a husband. She was one of my favs before, but I don't think she's right for Ben.
Becca.... Girl the farmer is back on the market, go there. That would stir up the attention factor. She just does not seem real to me.
Olivia....angling for her own show, decent to look at on camera but ambitious for career in the spotlight. IMHO
Jackie seems normal girl next door, pretty easily fitting into mid-west values.
Too many Laurens. Parent's without imaginations?
Rachel seemed pretty down to earth.
Samantha just passed the bar... wander what kind of law?? She came across as a scared little mouse. Hate to say that, so am hoping she finds her voice.
I wish Tiara would have stayed. She could have hen-pecked well.

What does Caila mean in Irish?????
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:57 pm

Fair and slender.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:32 pm

Dog&pheonix wrote:
metalgirl wrote:That Ben / Becca meeting was painfully awkward looking.   And her fake "i'm sooooo nervous" shtick was annoying.  

I totally agree with all of the above! I was glad to see that Ben called little miss "I'm so nervous" out on her bullcrap act. The look on his face was priceless! It's good to know he's not going to take any b/s and that he's adept at spotting a phony.

IMO, I don't think that was fake. She was nervous about the reaction of the other women when she agreed to go back on, and that's only natural, right? She's not the type of person to fake emotions for the heck of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:40 pm

sophienette wrote:Fair and slender.
Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3845268707I guess I don't think the Irish meaning really works to well for Caila. Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 2910745359
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:42 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:
Dog&pheonix wrote:

IMO, I don't think that was fake. She was nervous about the reaction of the other women when she agreed to go back on, and that's only natural, right? She's not the type of person to fake emotions for the heck of it.
I agree
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:45 pm

SLA44 wrote:
DebutAlbum wrote:
Dog&pheonix wrote:

I agree
thumbsup I agree as well
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:51 pm

Again, I'm not trying to force my opinion on anyone (different opinions make message board discussion great, right?). Granted, I am biased, but honestly (IMO), if y'all got to spend just 10 minutes with Becca y'all would see that she is a very beautiful (on the inside) and genuine person, and not someone who fakes emotions.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:55 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:Again, I'm not trying to force my opinion on anyone (different opinions make message board discussion great, right?). Granted, I am biased, but honestly (IMO), if y'all got to spend just 10 minutes with Becca y'all would see that she is a very beautiful (on the inside) and genuine person, and not someone who fakes emotions.

Yeah I like her. Even her previews and time shown (little of it) was just fine.
CH even said that they brought back Becca (and Amber) pretty much only because they are sincere and genuine and sweet and kind  and not controversial at all (Chris Harrison's words).
For an returnee who was F2, I think Becca is doing great and the viewers seem to really like her and are rooting for her based on the Bachelor Live show that has her as their F1 pick.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:56 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:Again, I'm not trying to force my opinion on anyone (different opinions make message board discussion great, right?). Granted, I am biased, but honestly (IMO), if y'all got to spend just 10 minutes with Becca y'all would see that she is a very beautiful (on the inside) and genuine person, and not someone who fakes emotions.
I like Becca and she was my favorite in Chris' season and I saw chemistry between Chris and Becca that I did not see in Chris with Whitney.  I don't understand the animosity towards her but everyone has their own likes and dislikes.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:18 pm

Off topic but has anyone ever watched RS' spreecasts? I haven't, but I'm thinking of watching for the first time tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 49 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214