SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 49 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:23 am

I'm surprised only 43 pages for this episode. I remember when I joined these threads would go by so fast!

Anyways, watched the first episode. All of the girls are really pretty. Olivia wins the prettiest by far.

Amanda's voice = reminds me of Emily's voice

Lace is really pretty and hysterical as a drunk. And really catty/bitchy, I bet. Her calling Ben out.. I bet Ben wanted to kill the producers after haha.

Mandi is weird. Jubilee is also gorgeous/killer bod. We will see the twins in paradise. Along with Leah. And Becca.

Pretty standard first episode. I think his F2 are his true F2 based on SC. I really can see Caila as the 'ette. It'll be interesting to watch her as RS hates her, so I wonder how polarizing she'll be compared to Britt.

Well.. now off to watch AfterbuzzTV

california90

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:50 pm

I couldn't be on that show, cause at the Rose Ceremony, I'd just ask them which ones are willing to engage in polygamy. All the ones who said yes would get roses. All the ones who said no wouldnt. And there would only be one episode.

What do you mean I can't do that? I thought you said there were no rules?!

It's really unfair to have twins on that show. Unfair to the other women. Seriously.

At first I thought it was some kind of feat for that broadcaster pretty lady to quit her job for Ben. But she goes on to explain in the very next sentence that she is a whimsical person who does stuff on a whim. So although at first it might seem very flattering, it is just who she is, and not so much of a sacrifice. In other words, she doesn't think things through anyway.

Probably the best chicks for him would be the first Lauren and Leah. Especially Leah. It is good when women show some interest, especially when they are showing they are willing to work for it a little bit.

Dentist is crazy. Attorney is going to need some serious help paying back those life destroying student loans.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:01 pm

By eye contact, I guess she was hoping to get some indicator of how he feels about her that way. She can't contain herself until the end. Reminds me of Brit already.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:33 pm

I liked how Lace said in that BTS clip that all the girls were so sweet and she didn't know where the drama was going to come from. I always thought "villains" knew they were villains!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:35 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I liked how Lace said in that BTS clip that all the girls were so sweet and she didn't know where the drama was going to come from. I always thought "villains" knew they were villains!
I thought that was funny too! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Thank god the dentist is not actually a proctologist. Can you imagine that televised exam? Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 2498057887
Didnt they already do that on Kaitlyn's season?  Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 2498057887

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:52 pm

metalgirl wrote:Becca's dress looks like she took it off of a female wrestler.
:yes: THIS is the truest statement ever typed! Love the snark!  cantstopl
**edited**

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:00 pm

Dog&pheonix wrote:
metalgirl wrote:Becca's dress looks like she took it off of a female wrestler.
:yes: THIS is the truest statement ever typed! Love the snark!  cantstopl
**edited**

I don't like Becca's dress at all. But if others think she is wonderful or a unicorn that's their right to state so. That's what is great about this forum. All opinions welcome
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:06 pm

Becca isn't perfect by any means. But she is a very beautiful person (especially on the inside), and IMO that would be evident if y'all got to spend just 10 minutes with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:10 pm

I'm sure I would like Becca a lot in real life and she seems like a nice lady. I've said before I can relate to her in personality. I just don't think she makes good TV.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:33 am

nothatgirl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I'm surprised so many find Olivia so stunning. Even RS was saying she was in his top three looks-wise. She looked and seemed a bit on the masculine side to me. I liked her and Ben was 6clearly into her but she kind of intimidated me.
I also found her to be a bit masculine. I've noticed that many of these 'TV personalities' that are now somehow considered 'beautiful' all look quite masculine ,to me. Sometimes, at first glance, I have a hard time telling whether a woman is a genetic female or a transgender. The standard of female beauty seems to have changed. It seems that femininiy, soft ,feminine features and 'classic' beauties have been replaced with masculine features and overbearing/obnoxious personalities. It's interesting how television and social media can alter ones perception of beauty. If enough people say a certain woman is pretty, despite the fact that she's more manly than many men, then hey, I guess it MUST be true!  bowdown
BTW, not referring to any one specific person, I have been noticing this shift in perception of beauty for quite some time. I'm perplexed by it, bit I do believe that it has a lot to do with being TOLD who's beautiful, by these shows, the superfan and then the followers of the followers of the followers. Same way non-words end up all over social media and a year later are entered into the dictionary.

Last edited by Dog&pheonix on Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:39 am

bluwavz wrote:I'm sure I would like Becca a lot in real life and she seems like a nice lady. I've said before I can relate to her in personality. I just don't think she makes good TV.

People said that Kaitlyn made for great TV when she was a contestant and yet, as a lead, not so much.
With Ben, he was stated as being "boring" and even media picked up on that and Ben himself tweeted that he hopes to not be boring. It's something he has in common with Becca I think. Who knows though but sometimes how one is as a contestant is not how the person is as a lead so I never judge the one on the other. Plus, I prefer when the contestants bring the drama and the lead does NOT. :Nod: giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 49 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214